Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What bond? Kristeen try's to make it sound that they are terribly close. They ain't. She know nowt about his life. Just like the rest of the people that work for him.

And instead of whining about your perceived imbalance of denigratory posts - do something about it - come here, and get all your friends to come here and flood the board with pro-Morrissey posts. Go for it. Is that too much effort?
P.

She's the little dog, yapping from the safety of her master's porch at strangers walking by. Were she to actually come here and make such comments, we'd hand her that big ass of hers on a platter.

Morrissey told us to f*** off. That's different than telling us to die. She is expendable to a crowd of hooligans. She's hateful and sad. She gives interviews that appeal to her misfortune so that we will feel sorry for her, yet presents herself as a strong, independent artist? If she had artistic integrity she would've turned down Morrissey's offer to open two tours ago and sought a higher bar to jump, but she'd rather settle and be included in the circus. Now she invites a darkness to the stage, a lion she's not equipped to fight that may jeopardize everyone involved. Her MO is "Feel sorry for me." What is strong about that? His tours are promoting a call for action and change that exude a certain love. To have her open is the equivalent of driving a taco truck on stage and passing out carne asada burritos before the vegetarian steps on stage to sing. She's an ass-kissing, non-believing, bitter old woman named young. She hates babies and puppies because they detract from her pity party. She is an embarrassment.*

Silly Cow! Never liked her!

Awwww what an insult, cows are sacred! :p

She just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. I'm kinda sad she doesn't see the big picture, that this isn't just a hater site. :(

I pity KY. She's 36. Still a nobody and no chance in hell of ever being anyone. She follows Moz around like a puppy dog try's to get in with his aunt and nephews. She got back on the tour last year by conviently being where he was and begging for a second chance through Sarah. Moz feels sorry for her cause of her pathetic sob story of a life. I don't care if you were adopted and beaten by your boyfriend. Your 36 get over it. Grow up and try to be one of those humans you think are better then animals. Moz will do what he does best. Drop her and move on to his next pathetic project person. You should see how many people on the crew roll there eyes when she passes by.

I hate to say it but I really enjoying reading these little insights. Although no one may be commenting on them, to me they are like swimming in a bath of chocolate. Feel free to continue when the urge strikes.

Awwww what an insult, cows are sacred! :p

She just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. I'm kinda sad she doesn't see the big picture, that this isn't just a hater site. :(

Now that she has wished us all dead, does that mean she is trolled us like a poster on Youtube? Next she'll be saying she hopes we all get raped in the eyes.

This site reflects life - some people like, some people hate, some people say complimentary things, some people say non-complimentary things. There are other sites you can go to to read nothing bit nice and complimentary stuff. Here, you're going to get it all. Unless of course you want censorship so posts more closely reflect your views.

And instead of whining about your perceived imbalance of denigratory posts - do something about it - come here, and get all your friends to come here and flood the board with pro-Morrissey posts. Go for it. Is that too much effort?

P.

I think nice people keep away from here or keep quiet because they don't want everyone jumping down their throat or insulting them every time they make a comment. Because most of the regulars are mean people.

The problem with your post is this: Morrissey reads this site, and he is a big boy who should be able to handle criticism of him and his band, opening acts, etc. He is very quick to lay harsh words on anyone/anything that he deems as repulsive, offensive, or against his convictions. In turn, he should be able to accept the same treatment, and so should you.

I am a fan of his early solo work and his work with The Smiths, but his recent lackluster (at best) output is being shielded by his ridiculous costumes and "possible" other sites that may or may not exist.

The beauty of this site is that it allows for people to be critical and supportive of an artist; if you want a site that does not allow this, then create one of your own--or just visit True-To-You.

Even if I hated Morrissey's new work, (which I don't), but still loved The Smiths and his early solo work, I would still have so much respect for the man who produced that music that was so important to me and my life, that I could never and would never say terrible things about that man. Anyway, what artist does their best work at 53?

I guess I'm one of those people who ignores artists I don't like anymore and wonder why people don't do the same.

I think nice people keep away from here or keep quiet because they don't want everyone jumping down their throat or insulting them every time they make a comment. Because most of the regulars are mean people.

Have you been to All You Need Is Morrissey? It may be more to your style. It rose from a break away group that expressed the same feelings.

No one is attacking Morrissey in this thread. KY said another stupid thing and people are giving there opinions on her and her comment. It's not mean to give youre opinion. It's not mean not to like someone. Everyone is entitled to there opinion and allowed to express it. She has the freedom to say stupid outlandish things and I have the right to call her on it. I'm not being mean. She's the opening act. I'm allowed to say she hurts my ears and want her to go away.

Have you been to All You Need Is Morrissey? It may be more to your style. It rose from a break away group that expressed the same feelings.

Yeah, I have been there. I tried to register once and never heard back. There is a lot I do like about Solo, though.

Most acts would seize an opportunity like opening for Morrissey as a step on the ladder to build their own career. Rather than doing so in 2006/2007, KY has decided to just hang around. Outside of Morrissey's audience, has she made any sort of dent whatsoever in the world of music?

Like Sack and Pony Club, you mean? None of Mozzer's main support acts have ever made an impact on the world of music.

She's not an artist. She's a four-octave roadie who wants to be included in the party.

I absolutely LOVE this description! Thank you CrystalGeezer. You took the words right out of my mouth---a four-octave roadie. And she calls alot of people on this site mental patients---I would wager her psych bills are pretty hefty.

How is being called 'three mental patients' valid criticism of this site? I counter and say that it is by her response it is more Kristeen who can't take criticism.

I agree there--Ms Young can't seem to take criticism and gets harpy like when it does come her way. I like this site...it offers the best of both worlds...harsh criticism and glowing praise to and of Morrissey. We are all entitled to an opinion....I like hearing ALL sides.

The bottom line here isn't whether she has a right to say what she said, because she does. The bottom line is this dimestore psychology bullshit where terms like "mental patient" are bandied about by people on the internet about people on the internet. While it's frustrating sometimes, how can anyone take it seriously? I mean, no one takes her music seriously; seems a stretch that her unqualified psychoanalyzes should be given any greater weight...especially by people who don't like her to begin with.

It's the age of hyperbole where amateurs can say anything they want and the louder they say it, the better it sounds. The fact is, Young can say what she likes, but she cannot back up what she says. Talking shit about Morrissey does not equate with mental illness. Disliking her music does not equate to mental illness. However, the best way to discredit someone's opinion is to call them "crazy"...it's a fun word, isn't it? A catch-all. But in reality it's a very serious accusation and even in the real world, it is only applied with significant reserve.

Her proclamation that we should be "put to death"...well, that's a lot more disturbing. But of course, it's OK when she says something like that. Just like it's OK for Morrissey to wish publicly for the death of an American president he doesn't like, or the head of Elton John. See, that's not crazy, because they're "celebrities." They can say what they want to, and we poor dumb plebs should ooh and aah.

Are there some assholes on here? Yeah. Is there a lot of shit-talking? Definitely. Do some people even go a little too far with the Morrissey bashing, or with bashing eachother? From time to time, perhaps. But to call this place an asylum...I mean, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Especially when designated as such by a woman who wears a dress with a banner stitched to it proclaiming herself "Our Lady of Shit."

At any rate, show me a recent post by a regular member here calling for the execution of someone, and maybe I'll grant Young some credence for her assertion that this forum is populated by mental patients. Otherwise, she should keep her mouth busy doing what it does best: blowing Morrissey.

I pity KY. She's 36. Still a nobody and no chance in hell of ever being anyone. She follows Moz around like a puppy dog try's to get in with his aunt and nephews. She got back on the tour last year by conviently being where he was and begging for a second chance through Sarah. Moz feels sorry for her cause of her pathetic sob story of a life. I don't care if you were adopted and beaten by your boyfriend. Your 36 get over it. Grow up and try to be one of those humans you think are better then animals. Moz will do what he does best. Drop her and move on to his next pathetic project person. You should see how many people on the crew roll there eyes when she passes by.

Wow! I thought I was the only one who believed she needs to get over herself and was using her horrid life to try and garner sympathy. I've had a horrible life too, in fact, alot of us have had crap lives. I've moved on and have bettered myself--going for my degree and almost there. I'm not wallowing in self pity and have a few good accomplishments to my name. Have no idea who Sarah is but they are the ones who are blind to her manipulations.

The bottom line here isn't whether she has a right to say what she said, because she does. The bottom line is this dimestore psychology bullshit where terms like "mental patient" are bandied about by people on the internet about people on the internet. While it's frustrating sometimes, how can anyone take it seriously? I mean, no one takes her music seriously; seems a stretch that her unqualified psychoanalyzes should be given any greater weight...especially by people who don't like her to begin with.

It's the age of hyperbole where amateurs can say anything they want and the louder they say it, the better it sounds. The fact is, Young can say what she likes, but she cannot back up what she says. Talking shit about Morrissey does not equate with mental illness. Disliking her music does not equate to mental illness. However, the best way to discredit someone's opinion is to call them "crazy"...it's a fun word, isn't it? A catch-all. But in reality it's a very serious accusation and even in the real world, it is only applied with significant reserve.

Her proclamation that we should be "put to death"...well, that's a lot more disturbing. But of course, it's OK when she says something like that. Just like it's OK for Morrissey to wish publicly for the death of an American president he doesn't like, or the head of Elton John. See, that's not crazy, because they're "celebrities." They can say what they want to, and we poor dumb plebs should ooh and aah.

Are there some assholes on here? Yeah. Is there a lot of shit-talking? Definitely. Do some people even go a little too far with the Morrissey bashing, or with bashing eachother? From time to time, perhaps. But to call this place an asylum...I mean, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Especially when designated as such by a woman who wears a dress with a banner stitched to it proclaiming herself "Our Lady of Shit."

At any rate, show me a recent post by a regular member here calling for the execution of someone, and maybe I'll grant Young some credence for her assertion that this forum is populated by mental patients. Otherwise, she should keep her mouth busy doing what it does best: blowing Morrissey.

I liked this one! Well put...well put.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom