Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at least we now know that both she and Moz read Solo in their spare time. Hi Kristeen! :D

It would be a pretty crummy thing to dwell on Kristeen's poor grammar, and a lot of people have already commented on the badness of her voice, but I think I should mention that I read a story once (from the NME I think) about a certain someone being constantly drunk and out of control. I also don't think we're deranged in the least, she's the one wearing lightbulbs or whatever that monstrosity of a dress was made of....

I think I should mention that I read a story once (from the NME I think) about a certain someone being constantly drunk and out of control.

The journalist that was his roadie for that weekend or whatever said that they played drinking games before the show.

That would explain his choice of band members and his constant noise making during songs rather than singing (and forgetting?) the lyrics.

I've spent some time in a mental institution and I've loved Morrissey-Solo for years. So there's one.

We should be put to death? Yes, I feel that way too every time I have to endure her "singing".

Surely no-one's disputing there are some absolute mentalists on here? I've been reading this site for well over ten years and it's never been what it is now - online therapy, a kind of digital care in the community scheme

And during this time, the only place online to connect to Moz fans was Morrissey-Solo. The Chat Forum made me feel that I was not alone. If you held Moz in your heart during this time you had a place to unite with others with mutual admiration. Morrissey-Solo was special during this lull in his career. Morrissey should acknowledge David T. for his devotion. I thank David T. so very much. This site (even though I don’t regularly visit anymore) is the “official” Morrissey website.

Certainly a more insane post than that of KY (if indeed it really IS her). The idea that an experience is only meaningful if you can share it is utter nonsense -as is the idea that Moz should thank or acknowledge David T for creating this haven for nut jobs. This is NOT a place "to unite with others with mutual admiration" = it is steeped in bitterness, hatred, personality disorders and dysfunctional attention-seekers. I would have so much more respect for David if he closed this site and took over the running of PJLM.

THIS is your main headline news? Trawling through people's Facebook comments to see what people think about you? Just when I think So Low can't get any more pathetic, it somehow does.

It would be a pretty crummy thing to dwell on Kristeen's poor grammar, and a lot of people have already commented on the badness of her voice, but I think I should mention that I read a story once (from the NME I think) about a certain someone being constantly drunk and out of control. I also don't think we're deranged in the least, she's the one wearing lightbulbs or whatever that monstrosity of a dress was made of....

Menstruosity.

We should be put to death? Yes, I feel that way too every time I have to endure her "singing".

Yeah, that part kind of bothered me. I'm all for free speech and crap, but that's a little creepy. But, you know, we're the mental patients.

Yeah, that part kind of bothered me. I'm all for free speech and crap, but that's a little creepy. But, you know, we're the mental patients.

It's almost like she is trying to sound like Morrissey but it doesn't work because she is nobody. If it weren't for Morrissey I would have never heard of her. When The Smiths hit the scene Morrissey was someone the press very quickly found intriguing and not to disappoint he said some crazy things. This worked out well because they had the songs and charisma to back it up.

I bet if KY had to choose between her current amount of fans who kiss her ass or have all the fans Morrissey has from this site, whether they are super fans or super critics, she'd hop all over us mental patients like a pig on shit.. which I'm not sure is an analogy or the basic premise.

It's almost like she is trying to sound like Morrissey but it doesn't work because she is nobody.

Yeah, well, her pantomime-Morrissey schtick has basically been her modus operandi for several years now. It's just getting more obvious, is all.

Watch the video for Fantastic Failure. It's as though Morrissey was her choreographer.

There are a lot more than three mental patients here! But there are some nice people, like me. :D

I think there is a good sized overlap of the mental patients and the nice people here. I like it.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, her pantomime-Morrissey schtick has basically been her modus operandi for several years now. It's just getting more obvious, is all.

Watch the video for Fantastic Failure. It's as though Morrissey was her choreographer.

I never really pay attention to her. The only reason I've seen her play is because at general admission shows you have to watch the opener if you want a good spot.

I am confident your assessment of the video is accurate and I will save 3 minutes of my life to do something more productive like smoke.

She is pitied.

It looks like she let a dog bite her hand so she could be like our Mogsy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom