Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't serious with that remark; I knew that anonymous whoever claiming to have those e-mails was full of shit when they failed to post them

how much you want to bet that "Midnite" is Kristeen herself, posting after she's done getting booed offstage and having a snoop at what her hateful faithful have to say about her on So-low? She's an admitted Patti Smith fan, as Midnite claims herself, and nobody besides Kristeen herself would proclaim her the best at anything. Except nonsensical screeching, maybe. She's the best in the biz when it comes to that

As uneventful as Kristeen's life is when not occasionally taking place for 35 minutes on stage to a third-full auditorium of disinterested Morrissey fans...I'm sure even she has better things to do than troll Solo pretending to be some illiterate valley girl superfan.

I will give Kristeen some credit. She drags herself(no pun intended) around the world(get it?because what she said about Moz :D ) and she could just be a dress designer or a painter or something and still make records. She doesn't have to actually work as I understand it, so she's really stupid to be putting all those road miles on her face if she is just a dilettante. It's hard to take her seriously as a performer, though, so it's anyone's guess.

As uneventful as Kristeen's life is when not occasionally taking place for 35 minutes on stage to a third-full auditorium of disinterested Morrissey fans...I'm sure even she has better things to do than troll Solo pretending to be some illiterate valley girl superfan.

...or does she?

I guess I just can't fathom anyone outside of Kristeen herself being that big of a deluded KY superfan

I think I'm going to refer to her as Pisstain Pong from now on. Morrissey understands the death knell that crap childish punning can have on a foe.

but she wished death on us. She gets what she deserves

I rescued a cat that two kids doused in hairspray and were about to set on fire the other day

does that make up for my anti-KY stance?

Please tell me the kids are in juvi. f***ing monsters.

You people are unbelievably cruel.

Whereas you are simply a self-absorbed pod. You fill space and say things to make yourself think you are clever but you are a huge void. You wouldn't understand what cruelty is because you only care about your own problems so please spare any moralistic judgment.

Whereas you are simply a self-absorbed pod. You fill space and say things to make yourself think you are clever but you are a huge void. You wouldn't understand what cruelty is because you only care about your own problems so please spare any moralistic judgment.

Wow. You managed to read a lot into five words.

And my point still stands... it has, in fact, been reinforced.

I rescued a cat that two kids doused in hairspray and were about to set on fire the other day

Now THAT is unbelievably cruel! I hope someone douses those kids in hairspray and sets them on fire before they grow up to be serial killers. I commend you for saving that poor cat.

No. The fact that you expect praise for something any decent human being would do makes your own humanity and decency even more suspect.

Only bitter, angry losers obsess over hating someone this much.

I think KY would fit this description also...she's angry, bitter and hates this site and the people on it (maybe not to the point of obsession but she seems none too pleased about the posters on here) not looking forward to the upcoming US tour with her on it, I was going to go but have since changed my mind as there don't seem to be any changes to either the set list or the opening act. Tired of repeat songs all around--Moz needs to turn off the shuffle button.

Attachments

• krist2en 2.jpg
    krist2en 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
  • kristen 4.jpg
    kristen 4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Trending Threads