Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Carve out my heart with a rusty pumpkin knife, why don't you

I can pretty much guarantee you that pompous clown doesn't have you, or anyone else, on Ignore.

I also think it's funny that he disabled his reputation from being publicly visible...sensitive little turd.

@ anonymous

'World Wide Web is part of the Internet, therefore you cannot be "on" the former without being "on" the latter. You really should've read the article associated with the link you posted:'The World Wide Web, or simply Web, is a way of accessing information over the medium of the Internet.'

Thank you for sharing your ongoing inexpert exposition of anonymous trolling. It's entirely amateur. Bruised, hurt and confused by my meta-narrative you retreat from your forum screen name to hide and fire flimsy blunt-headed arrows. The aim being to try to restore at least a scintilla of adequacy to your hidden 'persona'. Spelling! Grammar! And now you stamp your orc feet trying to convince yourself (and your allied trolls) that the medium of communication is synonymous with the message. It is not.

My intelligence is never 'on' the Internet. My communication that you are a 'dumb fc-uk' is never 'on the Internet'. It passes along or through the Internet to appear 'on' the WWW. At no stage does it appear 'on the Internet' as it transits from my mind to my keyboard to your bloodshot retina via my wireless signal, router and various servers.

If I appear on the radio or the televison to call anonymous trolls like you 'dumb fc-uks', my message does not appear on the radio waves or the television spectrum. For the purposes of human communication it does not exist until it appears 'on' a radio or t.v channel. A web site is also a channel.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that you imagine you can communicate directly by appearing 'on' radio waves, television signals and digital bytes of data whilst they are in transit. However, I suggest you keep such ideas to your troll community here and do not 'broadcast' them to consensual reality. If you wish to claim you have the ability 'to appear on the Internet' or 'appear on radio waves' or 'appear on the television broadcast signal', you may find that you are subject to a managed intervention and placed in a secure location for your own protection. I think such an intervention might be helpful for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#Trolling.2C_identity.2C_and_anonymity

You are almost certainly a 'moderator' of these forums as psuedo-anonymous comments are subject to moderation. It is enormously satisfying to piss on your pedantry. Good luck with appearing 'on the Internet' or 'on the radio waves / television broadcast signal. Please confine yourself to this and you will become entirely invisible. This can only be a step forward for you and for everyone else. Like a hopeless groupie you will respond, desperate to be in the glow of my attention, but you merit no such consideration. You do not even have the dignity of a screen-name to protect you from my generic dismissal. You probably imagine that I am greatly exercised by your trolling. I am not. I have this generic response on file to adapt to any and all trolls. Hope that doesn't disappoint you too much.

regards

Not exercised by my "trolling"? The multi-paragraph I elicited from you suggests otherwise. :)

Anyway, it's ironic that, despite having difficulty with words and grammar, you want to try to argue about semantics.

I can pretty much guarantee you that pompous clown doesn't have you, or anyone else, on Ignore.

I also think it's funny that he disabled his reputation from being publicly visible...sensitive little turd.

Hiya bab! Shazza here!

I'll pass your witty :rolleyes: 'insult' on to BrummieBoy when I print off today's post. He won't see your name, of course, as I blank them out. It enables his 'objectivity'. It's unlikely you'll get a reply other than the usual stamp #Troll.AbysmalFail. Here's your new profile and avatar pic:

social narcissist troll.jpg

:lbf:

The 'reputation' is -69%. Please network with your 'friends' to get it up to 100%, as that is a key performance indicator for 'Operation Morrissey-Solo.com'! You typify exactly the phenomenon of 'social networking for social narcissists' which the project seeks to explore as part of a wider cultural examination of Web 2.0. (I had another intern training session this morning to 'bring me up to speed'). There's a MEGA! reply from BrummieBoy coming later this evening. The 'project team' are just finalising and finessing it'. It's just so exciting working here! I can't believe I got this gig!:tears: of joy!

Sharon McCormick
Project Secretary:horny:

secretary.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

ps/nb: 'BrummieBoy' really IS a lawyer, so be careful!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Frank-Zimmerman-spared-jail-vile-tweets.html

One of his ex-wives is also a legal eagle. A Yank. In NYC........:straightface:

I've nothing of any value to add, just trying to get the thread to a 20 pager.

P.S. I don't care much for Kristeen but the abuse on here is vile and quite possibly criminal. And Brummie Boy oand his secretary are making this website eminently worth visiting again.

I think if anything happened to Kristeen Young it's that she has somehow fooled Morrissey into trading on his fans' goodwill to promote her, and she can almost have a pretend career, except that the audience doesn't worship her in the way she needs it to for her to be able to fool others. And she thinks they owe it to her to treat her like a great artist when most of them have never heard her. So what does she do with her opportunity to make a great impression and get the crowd ready for Morrissey? She whines and acts hurt and is a drag. That's the problem. Her show sucks. She has no clue about entertaining an audience.

And Morrissey is my favorite but the whole Kristeen thing is ridiculous and stupid. Who else would let their opening act berate the audience night after night? I didn't go see Morrissey this year because I really couldn't afford it, and his having Kristeen Young there made me feel okay about not going. Plus all this inner circle nonsense is just stupid. I liked Morrissey better before I knew anything about his fans or his band problems or management, etc etc etc. Even Pink Floyd didn't go to the insane lengths Morrissey went. That's not rock and roll. That's why some of the music sounds constipated and the cover of swords looks like grandpa just did an uh-oh in his pants.

I feel the same way about her. I had read somewhere that she 'would like to have world wide recognition'--or something to that effect, but I don't think she'll ever get it to the extent that she wants it. She may have a small following but that is all it will ever be, a small following. I think this is as far as she is going to go and I really can't say why I think that. Maybe she is stuck in a rut, too many promises made by TV that have not come to fruition, who knows? I've never heard her berate the audience, but her attitude towards it has not been overly favorable. I had seen her in 2007 in Phoenix and could feel her pissy attitude from my seat. It didn't help with the audience berating HER--show your t**ts, get off the stage and chanting Morrissey. So I'm not surprised at her attitude, but she could have worked it better. Not too many people get her and take her seriously, which is what she seems to be craving and just not getting. I too liked Morrissey better before knowing about KY, or his band issues, or management problems or record deals that just aren't there. I just want to see him in concert and enjoy whatever music he decides to put out. While she has an intersting voice, I don't find it unique...the usual comparison to Kate Bush etc. I'm not into the higher range singing voices for females so I definately DON'T like KY. I can never understand what she is singing and I don't like the discordant sound she puts on her keyboard.

Hiya bab! Shazza here!

I'll pass your witty :rolleyes: 'insult' on to BrummieBoy when I print off today's post. He won't see your name, of course, as I blank them out. It enables his 'objectivity'. It's unlikely you'll get a reply other than the usual stamp #Troll.AbysmalFail. Here's your new profile and avatar pic:

View attachment 13803

The 'reputation' is -69%. Please network with your 'friends' to get it up to 100%, as that is a key performance indicator for 'Operation Morrissey-Solo.com'! You typify exactly the phenomenon of 'social networking for social narcissists' which the project seeks to explore as part of a wider cultural examination of Web 2.0. (I had another intern training session this morning to 'bring me up to speed'). There's a MEGA! reply from BrummieBoy coming later this evening. The 'project team' are just finalising and finessing it'. It's just so exciting working here! I can't believe I got this gig!:tears: of joy!

Sharon McCormick
Project Secretary:horny:

View attachment 13801

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

ps/nb: 'BrummieBoy' really IS a lawyer, so be careful!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Frank-Zimmerman-spared-jail-vile-tweets.html

One of his ex-wives is also a legal eagle. A Yank. In NYC........:straightface:

I don't understand...I was told I was now on Ignore! Surely you aren't up to your eyebrows in bullshit?

At any rate, I think I was able to navigate through your stream of consciousness, barely-coherent rambling to pick out your claim that...what's this...Brummie Boy is a lawyer?! Oh this just gets better and better.

You just made my lunch hour.

For one thing, England doesn't have lawyers, they just have silly old fops in wigs trying to look serious.

Secondly, you saying that BrummieBoy is a lawyer translates as follows:

BrummieBoy lives with his parents, has no job, and has at least one restraining order against him from a disinterested object of his affection.

I don't really know how things work in Britain, but in the good old US of A, you have to be able to spell if you want to practice law.

I've nothing of any value to add, just trying to get the thread to a 20 pager.

P.S. I don't care much for Kristeen but the abuse on here is vile and quite possibly criminal. And Brummie Boy oand his secretary are making this website eminently worth visiting again.

Gosh! Thanks 'Bluebirds'. When I print your reply off I'll put it on the top of the pile. I hope my boss rewards me with a 'special' session tonight. :blushing:

Sharon MCormick
Secretary to 'BrummieBoy

secretary.jpg

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/synopsis.html

ps: hope you can keep a secret 'Bluebirds'. This site IS going to be legally taken down. Apparently as part of the P.R for the next album/autobiography. Don't tell anyone else here as it's 'top secret'. Shazza xo

can pretty much guarantee you I don't care one way or the other. He won't last

Good to see you got my message and have lightened up a little (I hope)

I don't understand...I was told I was now on Ignore! Surely you aren't up to your eyebrows in bullshit?

At any rate, I think I was able to navigate through your stream of consciousness, barely-coherent rambling to pick out your claim that...what's this...Brummie Boy is a lawyer?! Oh this just gets better and better.

You just made my lunch hour.

For one thing, England doesn't have lawyers, they just have silly old fops in wigs trying to look serious.

Secondly, you saying that BrummieBoy is a lawyer translates as follows:

BrummieBoy lives with his parents, has no job, and has at least one restraining order against him from a disinterested object of his affection.

I don't really know how things work in Britain, but in the good old US of A, you have to be able to spell if you want to practice law.

Hiya 'Skylarker'.

New pic you've got there. You look quite sweet.:horny:
Lunch-time? So you're East Coast, I guess?
Hope the Wal-Mart greeter gig's going well.

Is it lawyer? Solicitor or Barrister? I'm not sure. You can swot up here:

http://www.thelawyer.com/

Ask UncleSkinny. He'll set you right. You need to watch 'The Secretary' if you're going to keep up with this. Apparently, this is a 'reality internet t.v show' and you're part of it whether you like it or not. So's Moz and Kristeen but they're 'up for it'. I had to go on 'intern' training courses to follow it. That's an American word, isn't it? But i think it's also now an English English word, if you know wot I mean, innit!!!! LOOOOLZ!

He had an 'intern' called Monica years ago who was American but she went back to the States as 'BrummieBoy' gave her a reference for some politician for her 'oral communication skills'. One of his ex-wives is an American lawyer. I don't think she wears a wig when he does Skype-Video calls about their kids who live upstate NY. I think she's called an 'attorney' for some district or something?

Anyway, he doesn't wear a wig. Well actually, he sometimes does wear a wig but it's a kinky sex thing not a job thing. BrummieBoy left home at 16. He's 52 now. He lives in a big house in what you call a 'gated community'? It's not a 'gated community' like Morrisey-Solo.com is a 'gated community' for Social Narcissists like you. I'm beginning to understand that label he gave you, even if I didn't understand Fromm. How did you get on with those books he recommended for you? Have you got very far? Are you well-read. There's a MASSIVE library filling a whole floor here. It's even got ladders to get to the top shelves.

As far as I know he hasn't got any 'restraining orders' against him, but it wouldn't surprise me. Probbly for 'dogging', but I don't think you have that in America, do you? I don't think they're called 'restraining orders' here, I think it's 'ASBO' or 'CRASBO':

http://www.warwickshire.police.uk/onlineservices/WPASBOs/CRASBOs

Anyway, there'll be a few of those dished out to some folk on this site before we're done, or so I hear. His ex-wife will handle the American side of things. Don't know if you'll get one as the list isn't drawn up yet.

'shit....eyebrows'. I don't think 'BrummieBoy's into 'brown'. Must be the only perversion he isn't into! :horny::horny::horny:
Of course I can spell! I just fc-uk it up so I get more mad sex from BrummieBoy. He's a real beast of a boss. Have you ever had sex yet? You look quite virginal. If you want BrummieBoy to 'initiate you'- join the queue LOOOOOOOLZ!

moz initiate.jpg

bye 4 now
Sharon McCormick - Secretary to BrummieBoy

secretary1.jpg

ps: BrummieBoy's just walked in. I showed him your 'riposte' with your name blanked out as you're a troll so on permanent 'Ignore' for his eyes, even though I monitor you all for legal reasons.

He read you're note and snorted: 'tell the mofo to felch Santorum'.

Does that make sense to you? sounds like a an ancient Latin or Greek quote? Are you into Classical Culture? He asked me to get all of Mary Renault's books from the libary yesterday, so maybe it's a quote about her. Is Morrissey into Mary Renault? This is such a BIG job. So much to learn. Vidal. Renault and this Santorum whatever he/she/it is. Anyway, must go and 'relax' BrummieBoy before he settles down to the BBC Olympic coverage this evening.

xo! xo! xo!

can pretty much guarantee you I don't care one way or the other. He won't last.

Good to see you got my message and have lightened up a little (I hope)

Why do you say 'I sit alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles'? Are you agoraphobic? Can't you cry 'help me!' out of the windows? Or is is a 'room without windows' if you know what I mean.....you say your location is 'The strangeways'. There's a prison in Manchester called 'Strangeways' but there's no 'The' before it and it's a capital 'S' not a lower-case 's'. Your handle also needs capitals. Try 'TheSmithsMorrissey' so you can really endear yourself to Moz by suggesting his career post-Smiths is just a continuation of his old band. Are you sure the electricity is actually 'off'? Maybe you've just 'blown a fuse'? Check the circuit board. Or maybe you'be blown a fuse in your mind?

Maybe 'The strangeways' is a managed-care environment within 'Morrissey-Solo.com' for intensive crisis cases? But then why would they let you have candles when you could start pouring hot wax on your genitals again whilst 'singing' "I wear black on the inside...". Are you wearing black? You're wearing some kind of head-dress in your pouty profile photo. Is that to cover the bald patches where the ECT patches were applied?

I'm sorry your self-esteem leads you to self-stigmatize yourself as a 'Riff-raff human being'. Even if you're in prison or a top security psychiatric hospital, you must learn to love yourself and be more forgiving of your failures.

We are all here to love and support each other. I'm so pleased you have managed to open a secure and private channel of communication with 'Skylarker'. I'm sorry he's so disturbed by my presence, as is everyone else. I had to put him on 'Ignore' because his 'wit and wisdom' was so 'My-Space' that I feared I'd regress to 2008, which I don't want to do. I want you to know that whatever your problems, one day you will leave your room and begin a life beyond this prison of Social Narcissism.

Was your electricity cut off because you spent all your disability allowance on $185 Morrissey candles? How many candles did you buy? Why do you mention that your room has four-corners? Isn't that standard? Did you used to live in a round room, like a lighthouse or something? Lighthouses used to have candles from whale oil, but now they're electric.

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg

I feel for you. Trapped in your room with 'No One Can Hold A Candle To You'. It's a nice song, but there are others for you to enjoy. Next time I'm in church I will light a candle for you. And for 'Skylarker' as you all begin this cathartic and painful journey out of Social Narcissism.

regards.

Can I just interject that if you're that blue rose guy, could you ask Sharon to pack your shit and leave? Because that guy is just creepy.

please don't feed the trolls.

A-ha! So, are you the 'moderator' who moved my thread entitled 'R.I.P Gore Vidal' from the 'general discussion' to 'off-topic'. Was it you? I think it may well have been. I've changed my avatar and profile picture to one of Gore Vidal as a young sex maniac. I'm not quite young anymore but I'm still, officially, a 'sex maniac'.

I can see why you would think I was a 'troll' if you regard the subject of Gore Vidal's passing is 'off-topic' to Morrissey's life. If you stop staring at those candles, you could find out 'Morrissey's secret'. Which, as any sophisticate such as myself realised from the 'get-go': it wasn't just Oscar the skinny guy from Manchester was channeling, it was Gore. And the obesession continued. Here's a couple of quotes from Gore which you might recognise as having been purloined by Morrissey:

'“There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homo -- or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.”

“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.”

"Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little."

I can't quite remember the interview were Morrissey 'comes out' about his fixation on Gore. Perhaps you can help me locate it? So much for Morrissey's 'originality'. "there's always somone, somewhere, with a big nose who knows", etc.

The ignorance and stupidity in designating Gore Vidal's death 'off-topic' is one of the most laughably egregious moments this 'asylum' has ever managed.

regards.....

ps: I'll put you on 'Ignore' when I'm finished with you.

pps: dictated response, transcribed,all typos by my 'secretary', Sharon:straightface:

I feel the same way about her. I had read somewhere that she 'would like to have world wide recognition'--or something to that effect, but I don't think she'll ever get it to the extent that she wants it. She may have a small following but that is all it will ever be, a small following. I think this is as far as she is going to go and I really can't say why I think that. Maybe she is stuck in a rut, too many promises made by TV that have not come to fruition, who knows? I've never heard her berate the audience, but her attitude towards it has not been overly favorable. I had seen her in 2007 in Phoenix and could feel her pissy attitude from my seat. It didn't help with the audience berating HER--show your t**ts, get off the stage and chanting Morrissey. So I'm not surprised at her attitude, but she could have worked it better. Not too many people get her and take her seriously, which is what she seems to be craving and just not getting. I too liked Morrissey better before knowing about KY, or his band issues, or management problems or record deals that just aren't there. I just want to see him in concert and enjoy whatever music he decides to put out. While she has an intersting voice, I don't find it unique...the usual comparison to Kate Bush etc. I'm not into the higher range singing voices for females so I definately DON'T like KY. I can never understand what she is singing and I don't like the discordant sound she puts on her keyboard.

I remember a Facebook post of hers a number of years ago after Morrissey sang the praises of Young the Giant, she was bitter that their name was "Young" and he was singing their praises and not hers. It was one of those moments where you could glimpse into her pure bitterness.

Not exercised by my "trolling"? The multi-paragraph I elicited from you suggests otherwise. :)

Anyway, it's ironic that, despite having difficulty with words and grammar, you want to try to argue about semantics.

"all right, Troll-face! come on and bore me!"

I see you've managed to appear 'on' the World Wide Web again..... how did you get on 'appearing on the Internet'?

#trollFAIL!

social narcissist troll.jpg Anonymous Troll photographed 'on The Internet' :lbf::lbf::lbf::

regards....

A-ha! So, are you the 'moderator' who moved my thread entitled 'R.I.P Gore Vidal' from the 'general discussion' to 'off-topic'. Was it you? I think it may well have been. I've changed my avatar and profile picture to one of Gore Vidal as a young sex maniac. I'm not quite young anymore but I'm still, officially, a 'sex maniac'.

I can see why you would think I was a 'troll' if you regard the subject of Gore Vidal's passing is 'off-topic' to Morrissey's life. If you stop staring at those candles, you could find out 'Morrissey's secret'. Which, as any sophisticate such as myself realised from the 'get-go': it wasn't just Oscar the skinny guy from Manchester was channeling, it was Gore. And the obesession continued. Here's a couple of quotes from Gore which you might recognise as having been purloined by Morrissey:

'“There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homo -- or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.”

“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.”

"Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little."

I can't quite remember the interview were Morrissey 'comes out' about his fixation on Gore. Perhaps you can help me locate it? So much for Morrissey's 'originality'. "there's always somone, somewhere, with a big nose who knows", etc.

The ignorance and stupidity in designating Gore Vidal's death 'off-topic' is one of the most laughably egregious moments this 'asylum' has ever managed.

regards.....

ps: I'll put you on 'Ignore' when I'm finished with you.

pps: dictated response, transcribed,all typos by my 'secretary', Sharon:straightface:

Dear Brummie boy

I had given up on this place. I spent a little time fighting the moderators and owner and or the trolls myself pointing out the contradictions and the bias hoping for them to see sense I suppose. It didn't work, though they couldn't help but expose themselves at every turn (there were a couple of epic thread battles if you check my history where they show their true colours). I gave up the ghost and stopped posting but on my return (as a sometime lurker and to check my PM's) it seems you have picked up where i left off, which is kind of you and you are doing a grand job of it. You are drawing me back in here (as i want to show my support) which probably isn't a good thing at all, I had decided the best course of action was to ignore this place until it faded away. So do you have a grand master plan and how can i assist? I was once a Brummie Boy myself before i answered London's calling. Anyway you made me laugh and its great that you are almost single handedly holding this place to account.

Keep it up and keep smiling

Last edited:
Dear Brummie boy

I had given up on this place. I spent a little time fighting the moderators and owner and or the trolls myself pointing out the contradictions and the bias hoping for them to see sense I suppose. It didn't work, though they couldn't help but expose themselves at every turn (there were a couple of epic thread battles if you check my history where they show their true colours). I gave up the ghost and stopped posting but on my return (as a sometime lurker and to check my PM's) it seems you have picked up where i left off, which is kind of you and you are doing a grand job of it. You are drawing me back in here (as i want to show my support) which probably isn't a good thing at all, I had decided the best course of action was to ignore this place until it faded away. So do you have a grand master plan and how can i assist? I was once a Brummie Boy myself before i answered London's calling. Anyway you made me laugh and its great that you are almost single handedly holding this place to account.

Keep it up and keep smiling

What am I? Chopped liver? :straightface: f***ing mans world. Grrrrrraaaahhhh!

Lol. I just pulled a Kristeen. :D

Why do you say 'I sit alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles'? Are you agoraphobic? Can't you cry 'help me!' out of the windows? Or is is a 'room without windows' if you know what I mean.....you say your location is 'The strangeways'. There's a prison in Manchester called 'Strangeways' but there's no 'The' before it and it's a capital 'S' not a lower-case 's'. Your handle also needs capitals. Try 'TheSmithsMorrissey' so you can really endear yourself to Moz by suggesting his career post-Smiths is just a continuation of his old band. Are you sure the electricity is actually 'off'? Maybe you've just 'blown a fuse'? Check the circuit board. Or maybe you'be blown a fuse in your mind?

I'll have my fake secretary pseudo-personality fill you in on these and other mysteries of the universe

Maybe 'The strangeways' is a managed-care environment within 'Morrissey-Solo.com' for intensive crisis cases? But then why would they let you have candles when you could start pouring hot wax on your genitals again whilst 'singing' "I wear black on the inside...". Are you wearing black? You're wearing some kind of head-dress in your pouty profile photo. Is that to cover the bald patches where the ECT patches were applied?

I think it's cute how your eye for detail was kind enough to add the period at the end of my "he won't last" sentence

I'm sorry your self-esteem leads you to self-stigmatize yourself as a 'Riff-raff human being'. Even if you're in prison or a top security psychiatric hospital, you must learn to love yourself and be more forgiving of your failures.

They should have straw-clutching and trolling as Olympic sports. You're solid gold

We are all here to love and support each other. I'm so pleased you have managed to open a secure and private channel of communication with 'Skylarker'. I'm sorry he's so disturbed by my presence, as is everyone else.

if by disturbed you mean we're all laughing at the same troll who probably won't last a month here, then spot on.

I had to put him on 'Ignore' because his 'wit and wisdom' was so 'My-Space' that I feared I'd regress to 2008, which I don't want to do. I want you to know that whatever your problems, one day you will leave your room and begin a life beyond this prison of Social Narcissism.

Pretty sure I heard Skylarker's heart shatter when you put him on his time-out

Was your electricity cut off because you spent all your disability allowance on $185 Morrissey candles? How many candles did you buy? Why do you mention that your room has four-corners? Isn't that standard? Did you used to live in a round room, like a lighthouse or something? Lighthouses used to have candles from whale oil, but now they're electric.

I googled "$185 Morrissey candles" and they don't exist, you big liar

View attachment 13816

I feel for you. Trapped in your room with 'No One Can Hold A Candle To You'. It's a nice song, but there are others for you to enjoy. Next time I'm in church I will light a candle for you. And for 'Skylarker' as you all begin this cathartic and painful journey out of Social Narcissism.

Don't feel for me. You have my permission to put me on ignore status too, though

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom