Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I danced at the first ever World Irish Dancing Championships in Dublin in 1970. I didn't win, because I was an arrogant uber-confident Saxon interloper.

:rofl:

Quick Poll:

Why do you obsess in your animosity towards Kristeen Young?

a) i have self-image and esteem issues as a s.w.m/s.w.f/lgbtqi
b) i am a 'social narcissist' and am struggling with this definitive diagnosis delivered by 'BrummieBoy'
c) i am an embittered current or former employee of a Morrissey company. I collect 'cease and desist' notices, crave lawsuits, jail time and my heroine is Kelly Lynch.
d) i do not have the intelligence, self-awareness and inner resources to answer this poll. can anyone direct me to an appropriate helpline?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/apr/19/leonard-cohen-manager-sentenced-jail

regards

My answer is A.

FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have a BIG mouth.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to spread lies about Morrissey behind his back.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to tell everyone how much she dislikes morrissey but kiss his ass in private.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be bonking Tony Visconti.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to use Tony Visconti and Morrissey to become famous.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have told people that Morrissey wants her but she isn't into him.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have made a pass at Morrissey and he said no.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be talentless.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to do whatever it takes to get what she wants.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be a worthless user.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have started threads here about herself.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be a fraud. Her stories about her early life are fabricated for sympathy.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be unstable and psychotic.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be off the future tours.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have made enemies with the wrong person who has documented proof of her betrayal of Morrisseys trust.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have no intelligence.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have money and pretends she's poor.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have lied about making her stage costumes.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have tried to sleep with at least 2 other people in the band.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have hissy fits and cruel to people.

Well, as they say - where there's smoke there's fire. I am curious, just like the others, about how you get your information. I am not a fan of Kristeen Young, but I don't believe in completely destroying her as a person. If she is spreading lies and stabbing Morrissey in the back then he should definitely know about it. I would think she's got better sense than to confide in strangers on Facebook about her relationship with Morrissey - or to anyone for that matter. However, she has made stupid comments in the past...so, who knows?

Last edited:
It wasn't a typing error; you used "reign" when you should've used "rein". You also misspelt "psychological" with an extra "h" and misspelt "privileged". If you want to seem intelligent on the Internet, you'll really need to improve your grammar first.

Are you trying to get me sacked? I'm only an intern and you are picking on me "because of my poor education" WTF! Anyway, I checked with 'BrummieBoy' and he says you are one dumb fc-uk as we're not 'on the Internet'. The Internet is not synonymous with the World Wide Web. :lbf:

'The Difference Between the Internet and World Wide Web'

http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/internet/2002/web_vs_internet.asp

Here's a clue. This site is called www.morrissey-solo.com, not internet.morrissey-solo.com :lbf:

'BrummieBoy' wants you to know there are always 'postitions available' for interns here in our project offices. He'd be happy for you to begin as a human spell-checker/grammarian. Whatever. So long as your fellatio skills are reasonable. But I can train you up on that. He also gave me a book on e. e. cummings to send you. It's just bonkers, but since you're such a smarty pants, I'm sure you would 'get it'!

(im)c-a-t(mo)
b,i;l;e

FallleA
ps!fl … (etc.)

Sharon McCormick - 'Secretary to 'BrummieBoy"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

:rofl:

My answer is A.

At least you've got the bollocks/vag to answer.

right, so the libellous and defamatory thread abusing Kristeen Young is promoted as 'general discussion' related to Morrissey, whilst any attempts to rein/reign in the abuse are shunted out of view by, presumably, the same 'moderator' who deems the death of Gore Vidal 'off-topic' to a general discussion of Morrissey's oeuvre. No wonder Moz's internet presence is so hapless and debauched.

regards

.cc Kristeen Young's legal representation

he says you are one dumb fc-uk as we're not 'on the Internet'. The Internet is not synonymous with the World Wide Web. :lbf:

The World Wide Web is part of the Internet, therefore you cannot be "on" the former without being "on" the latter. You really should've read the article associated with the link you posted:

The World Wide Web, or simply Web, is a way of accessing information over the medium of the Internet.

[...]

the Web is just a portion of the Internet

+1

stepsisters: it's not just the sistas. i'd guess the limp-dick hetero-failures are just as well represented.

Quick Poll:

Why do you obsess in your animosity towards Kristeen Young?

a) i have self-image and esteem issues as a s.w.m/s.w.f/lgbtqi
b) i am a 'social narcissist' and am struggling with this definitive diagnosis delivered by 'BrummieBoy'
c) i am an embittered current or former employee of a Morrissey company. I collect 'cease and desist' notices, crave lawsuits, jail time and my heroine is Kelly Lynch.
d) i do not have the intelligence, self-awareness and inner resources to answer this poll. can anyone direct me to an appropriate helpline?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/apr/19/leonard-cohen-manager-sentenced-jail

regards

I didn't see an e) none of the above, which is what I would have chosen. I simply don't get or like what she is putting out-music wise that is. It's just my opinion of dislike for her product, not animosity for the individual. There are alot of 'ifs' in this thread with no hard core data available so all is conjecture at this point. I find it hard to believe that any true data will ever come out. Have a pleasant day (or don't, as the case may be) Cheers.

Kristeen likely knows better than to trust some random idiot on Facebook, or anywhere. There are a lot of lies and awful things being said here. She's living a life most can only dream of. And because of that, there will always be snakes out there, bitter individuals looking to cut her down, insult her, and her work. I'd like to know- what has she ever done to you? Honestly? Why so much hatred? It's Psychology 101- the bullies on the playground tend to have low self-esteem. They are hurting inside. A happy, content, well-adjusted individual would never behave this way. You are pitied. Some of you, while tormenting her, are yourselves the target of cruel insults. You may laugh it off, but it can't be a good feeling, even if it's coming from a nobody behind a computer screen.

61751_t1_cgau-7k-2D-U-WOT-M8ubj-thumb.png

Kristeen likely knows better than to trust some random idiot on Facebook, or anywhere. There are a lot of lies and awful things being said here. She's living a life most can only dream of. And because of that, there will always be snakes out there, bitter individuals looking to cut her down, insult her, and her work. I'd like to know- what has she ever done to you? Honestly? Why so much hatred? It's Psychology 101- the bullies on the playground tend to have low self-esteem. They are hurting inside. A happy, content, well-adjusted individual would never behave this way. You are pitied. Some of you, while tormenting her, are yourselves the target of cruel insults. You may laugh it off, but it can't be a good feeling, even if it's coming from a nobody behind a computer screen.

or maybe they just think she's unpleasant. it's called an opinion, for which no psych course is necessary.

An what life is that? Going from city to city, performing to crowds that are either at worse, abusive or at best, apathetic. Travelling on her own, self financing her support act which now consists of singing to a backing track while seemingly no closer to getting a recording contract. And if rumours are to be believed (that's a big IF) her popularity amongst crew and band leaves much to be desired.

She may as well be singing karaoke in her local Chinese restaurant. It certainly would be cheaper and no doubt the audience might be more appreciative.

@ anonymous

'World Wide Web is part of the Internet, therefore you cannot be "on" the former without being "on" the latter. You really should've read the article associated with the link you posted:'The World Wide Web, or simply Web, is a way of accessing information over the medium of the Internet.'

Thank you for sharing your ongoing inexpert exposition of anonymous trolling. It's entirely amateur. Bruised, hurt and confused by my meta-narrative you retreat from your forum screen name to hide and fire flimsy blunt-headed arrows. The aim being to try to restore at least a scintilla of adequacy to your hidden 'persona'. Spelling! Grammar! And now you stamp your orc feet trying to convince yourself (and your allied trolls) that the medium of communication is synonymous with the message. It is not.

My intelligence is never 'on' the Internet. My communication that you are a 'dumb fc-uk' is never 'on the Internet'. It passes along or through the Internet to appear 'on' the WWW. At no stage does it appear 'on the Internet' as it transits from my mind to my keyboard to your bloodshot retina via my wireless signal, router and various servers.

If I appear on the radio or the televison to call anonymous trolls like you 'dumb fc-uks', my message does not appear on the radio waves or the television spectrum. For the purposes of human communication it does not exist until it appears 'on' a radio or t.v channel. A web site is also a channel.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that you imagine you can communicate directly by appearing 'on' radio waves, television signals and digital bytes of data whilst they are in transit. However, I suggest you keep such ideas to your troll community here and do not 'broadcast' them to consensual reality. If you wish to claim you have the ability 'to appear on the Internet' or 'appear on radio waves' or 'appear on the television broadcast signal', you may find that you are subject to a managed intervention and placed in a secure location for your own protection. I think such an intervention might be helpful for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#Trolling.2C_identity.2C_and_anonymity

You are almost certainly a 'moderator' of these forums as psuedo-anonymous comments are subject to moderation. It is enormously satisfying to piss on your pedantry. Good luck with appearing 'on the Internet' or 'on the radio waves / television broadcast signal. Please confine yourself to this and you will become entirely invisible. This can only be a step forward for you and for everyone else. Like a hopeless groupie you will respond, desperate to be in the glow of my attention, but you merit no such consideration. You do not even have the dignity of a screen-name to protect you from my generic dismissal. You probably imagine that I am greatly exercised by your trolling. I am not. I have this generic response on file to adapt to any and all trolls. Hope that doesn't disappoint you too much.

regards

Last edited:
or maybe they just think she's unpleasant. it's called an opinion, for which no psych course is necessary.

Unpleasant? Really? Hmmm, she's always been very nice to me. Perhaps she had the misfortune of crossing paths with someone who has made her a little less friendly? I used to be pleasant, too. But shit happens and you find you're not so warm and fuzzy anymore.

Unpleasant? Really? Hmmm, she's always been very nice to me. Perhaps she had the misfortune of crossing paths with someone who has made her a little less friendly? I used to be pleasant, too. But shit happens and you find you're not so warm and fuzzy anymore.

Well then, there you go. No mystery.

Unpleasant? Really? Hmmm, she's always been very nice to me. Perhaps she had the misfortune of crossing paths with someone who has made her a little less friendly?

Is this the part where we're supposed to feel sorry for her?

I think if anything happened to Kristeen Young it's that she has somehow fooled Morrissey into trading on his fans' goodwill to promote her, and she can almost have a pretend career, except that the audience doesn't worship her in the way she needs it to for her to be able to fool others. And she thinks they owe it to her to treat her like a great artist when most of them have never heard her. So what does she do with her opportunity to make a great impression and get the crowd ready for Morrissey? She whines and acts hurt and is a drag. That's the problem. Her show sucks. She has no clue about entertaining an audience.

And Morrissey is my favorite but the whole Kristeen thing is ridiculous and stupid. Who else would let their opening act berate the audience night after night? I didn't go see Morrissey this year because I really couldn't afford it, and his having Kristeen Young there made me feel okay about not going. Plus all this inner circle nonsense is just stupid. I liked Morrissey better before I knew anything about his fans or his band problems or management, etc etc etc. Even Pink Floyd didn't go to the insane lengths Morrissey went. That's not rock and roll. That's why some of the music sounds constipated and the cover of swords looks like grandpa just did an uh-oh in his pants.

I think if anything happened to Kristeen Young it's that she has somehow fooled Morrissey into trading on his fans' goodwill to promote her, and she can almost have a pretend career, except that the audience doesn't worship her in the way she needs it to for her to be able to fool others. And she thinks they owe it to her to treat her like a great artist when most of them have never heard her. So what does she do with her opportunity to make a great impression and get the crowd ready for Morrissey? She whines and acts hurt and is a drag. That's the problem. Her show sucks. She has no clue about entertaining an audience.

And Morrissey is my favorite but the whole Kristeen thing is ridiculous and stupid. Who else would let their opening act berate the audience night after night? I didn't go see Morrissey this year because I really couldn't afford it, and his having Kristeen Young there made me feel okay about not going. Plus all this inner circle nonsense is just stupid. I liked Morrissey better before I knew anything about his fans or his band problems or management, etc etc etc. Even Pink Floyd didn't go to the insane lengths Morrissey went. That's not rock and roll. That's why some of the music sounds constipated and the cover of swords looks like grandpa just did an uh-oh in his pants.

What are you people talking about? When does any of this happen? Name ONE show where she 'berated the audience,' and give us a quote or 2.

I'm sorry you're can't pay your electric bill at the moment. Are the candles scented?
Morrissey would love your handle conjoining him for ever with Mike Joyce.

#crap-handles

http://www.good.is/post/the-eternal-shame-of-your-first-online-handle/

action: 'ignore list'
reason/code: gormless name

edit. reason: secretarial errors. "Sharon, can you come to my office for some 'feedback'? Right now....."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

regards.....

Carve out my heart with a rusty pumpkin knife, why don't you

'Sharon McCormick' is the name of a street corner in Bath where trannies who look like Kristeen Young prowl for action, btw

An what life is that? Going from city to city, performing to crowds that are either at worse, abusive or at best, apathetic. Travelling on her own, self financing her support act which now consists of singing to a backing track while seemingly no closer to getting a recording contract. And if rumours are to be believed (that's a big IF) her popularity amongst crew and band leaves much to be desired.

She may as well be singing karaoke in her local Chinese restaurant. It certainly would be cheaper and no doubt the audience might be more appreciative.

Loooolz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom