Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Could actually care LESS..." So, what you're saying is, YOU CARE. Because you actually DO have some wiggle room to care less.

No, I don't care, period. If its a matter of translating what I meant then my apologies for not using proper grammar or semantics or whatever. Either way I still stand by "not caring less" about how she looks. I'm not impressed by her either way. :)

Last edited:
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have a BIG mouth.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to spread lies about Morrissey behind his back.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to tell everyone how much she dislikes morrissey but kiss his ass in private.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be bonking Tony Visconti.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to use Tony Visconti and Morrissey to become famous.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have told people that Morrissey wants her but she isn't into him.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have made a pass at Morrissey and he said no.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be talentless.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to do whatever it takes to get what she wants.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be a worthless user.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have started threads here about herself.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be a fraud. Her stories about her early life are fabricated for sympathy.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be unstable and psychotic.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be off the future tours.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have made enemies with the wrong person who has documented proof of her betrayal of Morrisseys trust.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have no intelligence.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have money and pretends she's poor.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have lied about making her stage costumes.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have tried to sleep with at least 2 other people in the band.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have hissy fits and cruel to people.

FACT - Kristeen Young is known to tell everyone how much she dislikes morrissey but kiss his ass in private.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to use Tony Visconti and Morrissey to become famous.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have told people that Morrissey wants her but she isn't into him.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to be a fraud. Her stories about her early life are fabricated for sympathy.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have made enemies with the wrong person who has documented proof of her betrayal of Morrisseys trust.
FACT - Kristeen Young is known to have tried to sleep with at least 2 other people in the band.

She has Team Scarlet Ibis fooled so she can't be that dumb.

David&Kristeen.jpg

David, I think they're mad.
Yes, Kristeen, I believe you are right.

I know, right? He doesn't have to worry about the miscreants interacting with him because nobody in their right mind would wade through that verbal defecation

= FAIL.

I'm sorry you're can't pay your electric bill at the moment. Are the candles scented?
Morrissey would love your handle conjoining him for ever with Mike Joyce.

#crap-handles

http://www.good.is/post/the-eternal-shame-of-your-first-online-handle/

action: 'ignore list'
reason/code: gormless name

edit. reason: secretarial errors. "Sharon, can you come to my office for some 'feedback'? Right now....."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

regards.....

Last edited:

If these are 'facts' then you've no reason not to be 'anonymous'. Have you?
Silly tool. Gossip. Fool.

regards

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'.

Note: This is a generic response i'm authorised to randomly add to unsubstantiated gossips and libels on this thread. Hope I'm doing it right!

Last edited:
IM BACK!!!!! :)

And will return untill such a time that I get banned from here, which Is an inevitability! but it wont be yet, coz my mission on here is still incomplete!

Why would you get 'banned'? Other than for crimes against spelling and text etiquette. If it's a legitimate condition you're facing, there are plently of resources available and I wish you every success. Guy Ritchie didn't let it hold him back. Neither should you.

http://www.beatingdyslexia.com/online-dyslexia-test.html

regards

Last edited:
David&Kristeen.jpg

David, I think they're mad.
Yes, Kristeen, I believe you are right.

She be looking like Miss Piggy in that photograph! There is nothing attractive about her. Scanky fugly smelly no talent ho.
Bowie makes a prettier woman. So does Boz and Mr. Bean.

I had that haircut in the 70s. Though it was called The Dorothy Hamill cut in my circle.

I don't remember her Olympic career but by the entry on Wikipedia it was certainly......eventful. I might look her up on Facebook and become a 'friend' of Dorothy.

She trained with the tragic, gifted and heroic John Curry. John would have made a wonderful Smith's cover guest:

http://bit.ly/Pl9BII

Morrissey's dancing and ability to 'throw shapes' on stage has always been seriously undervalued, especially by Morrissey. I've no idea if he comes up with the choreography himself or whether he has guidance. I'd love to see him do a Thom Yorke channeling Ian Curtis 'Lotus Flower' sequence, but he probably doesn't have the discipline to train to that level.

I danced at the first ever World Irish Dancing Championships in Dublin in 1970. I didn't win, because I was an arrogant uber-confident Saxon interloper. Michael Flatley was really annoying even then.

There's no greater pleasure than to being on stage before a crowd, consumed by the euphoria and endorphins of music and dance.

regards

"Rein". I maintain that remedial classes in English language are definitely the way to go.

Look, I'm an intern. Don't get me in trouble. I've done my best to transcribe this from tape. You'll bet me in trouble with my boss if you point out every typo!!!!!!! Anyway, you're not even 'real' are you? You're just some pissy little pedant who can't even manage to register on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: see! i spelt 'bet' rather than 'get, but I'm not going to change it. i'm not going to be BULLIED bY A,LLL OF YOOOOOUUUU SociaL NARRRCISSSISSST!!!! [rollseyes. smirks.]

Last edited:
i like your posts and they are generally quite interesting and thought provoking but there is no way i'm reading all that,

cliffs?

perhaps you could get your secretary sharon to write it up concisely..

Hiya! here's the skinny from 'BrummieBoy':

'Dear Reader.

I'm Sorry you have ADD and can't speed read. Twitter's good but....

"Our Haters Are Our Motivators!♡" - Jemma Pixie Hixon

Fame is a mental illness.
Fans follow 'Stars'
ipso facto: all fans and 'stars' are mentally ill - BrummieBoy

"Everybody is a Star" Sly Stone

"We are stardust. We are golden
and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden." Joni'

end of msg.
========================================
hope that makes sense, it's via txt. BrummieBoy's in the gym. hope he doesn't shower after....sigh..musk..*blush*

SharonMcCormick-Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

Jealousy is an ugly thing, and you are some of the ugliest mofos I've seen as of late. Frauds, too. People who add her on fb and say nice things to her only to stab her in the back here. Pathetic. Get on with your loser lives. No class whatsoever. Funny, when I was 17, long before the days of social networking came along to expose us for the monsters we truly are, I used to assume that if I had the good fortune to meet other fans of the Mozzer, they'd be full of love and acceptance, especially love for the strange, for fellow misfits......turns out a fair amount of you are worse than any cheerleader, prom queen or jock I've ever dealt with, full of venom and jealousy and hatred. Would you like her better if she were less attractive? I'm guessing some of the ladies here are wicked stepsisters- rotund, pasty.....boring lives, waiting for YOUR prince. Enjoy your frog, should fate be kind enough to send one your way.

+1

stepsisters: it's not just the sistas. i'd guess the limp-dick hetero-failures are just as well represented.

Quick Poll:

Why do you obsess in your animosity towards Kristeen Young?

a) i have self-image and esteem issues as a s.w.m/s.w.f/lgbtqi
b) i am a 'social narcissist' and am struggling with this definitive diagnosis delivered by 'BrummieBoy'
c) i am an embittered current or former employee of a Morrissey company. I collect 'cease and desist' notices, crave lawsuits, jail time and my heroine is Kelly Lynch.
d) i do not have the intelligence, self-awareness and inner resources to answer this poll. can anyone direct me to an appropriate helpline?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/apr/19/leonard-cohen-manager-sentenced-jail

regards

None of this really matters since neither of them read this site and we should be put to death and all that.

If she just wouldn't have said that, we wouldn't even be talking about her and she could've continued flirting her way across America for forty f***ing cities or whatever. Now it'll just be awkward if what that anonymous person says is true. Good luck getting him back, Kristeen. He's into apples so maybe you should push those a tad and back off the pouty pity shtick.

Quick Poll:

Why do you obsess in your animosity towards Kristeen Young?

a) i have self-image and esteem issues as a s.w.m/s.w.f/lgbtqi
b) i am a 'social narcissist' and am struggling with this definitive diagnosis delivered by 'BrummieBoy'
c) i am an embittered current or former employee of a Morrissey company. I collect 'cease and desist' notices, crave lawsuits, jail time and my heroine is Kelly Lynch.
d) i do not have the intelligence, self-awareness and inner resources to answer this poll. can anyone direct me to an appropriate helpline?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...sentenced-jail

regards

note to Sharon: why wasn't this entity put on 'ignore list'? you realise the consequences, i'm sure

Look, I'm an intern. Don't get me in trouble. I've done my best to transcribe this from tape. You'll bet me in trouble with my boss if you point out every typo!!!!!!! Anyway, you're not even 'real' are you? You're just some pissy little pedant who can't even manage to register on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: see! i spelt 'bet' rather than 'get, but I'm not going to change it. i'm not going to be BULLIED bY A,LLL OF YOOOOOUUUU SociaL NARRRCISSSISSST!!!! [rollseyes. smirks.]

It wasn't a typing error; you used "reign" when you should've used "rein". You also misspelt "psychological" with an extra "h" and misspelt "privileged". If you want to seem intelligent on the Internet, you'll really need to improve your grammar first.

When have any of these things happened? Links? Copy/pastes of facebook updates? When? You're claiming she did/said things which, if the assertion that she blabs to people all kinds of private things is true, and which are apparently about to be revealed, your claims should be easy to back up with proof. Otherwise, f*** off.

Kristeen likely knows better than to trust some random idiot on Facebook, or anywhere. There are a lot of lies and awful things being said here. She's living a life most can only dream of. And because of that, there will always be snakes out there, bitter individuals looking to cut her down, insult her, and her work. I'd like to know- what has she ever done to you? Honestly? Why so much hatred? It's Psychology 101- the bullies on the playground tend to have low self-esteem. They are hurting inside. A happy, content, well-adjusted individual would never behave this way. You are pitied. Some of you, while tormenting her, are yourselves the target of cruel insults. You may laugh it off, but it can't be a good feeling, even if it's coming from a nobody behind a computer screen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom