Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealousy is an ugly thing, and you are some of the ugliest mofos I've seen as of late. Frauds, too. Pathetic. Get on with your loser lives. No class whatsoever. Would you like her better if she were less attractive? I'm guessing some of the ladies here are wicked stepsisters- rotund, pasty.....boring lives, waiting for YOUR prince. Enjoy your frog, should fate be kind enough to send one your way.

Well, I'm sure most people just genuinely don't enjoy her singing; however, in Crystal Geezer's case, I think you've just about nailed it.

She got drunk one night after some words with him and told me he was a pill popping drunk.

I think moz has not really hidden these things. He's been known to drink and has mentioned having used prescription drugs and cstasy. That's not really news from her. Although I guess her putting it out there like that is a bit shocking.

None of this really matters since neither of them read this site and we should be put to death and all that.

If she just wouldn't have said that, we wouldn't even be talking about her and she could've continued flirting her way across America for forty f***ing cities or whatever. Now it'll just be awkward if what that anonymous person says is true. Good luck getting him back, Kristeen. He's into apples so maybe you should push those a tad and back off the pouty pity shtick.

What exactly is meant by "translation" ? What needed to be translated? I'm assuming that both Moz and KY read and write in English so why the need for "translation". Is KY so dense that she doesn't comprehend what Moz is writing? Is it in code? Some explaination for that would be nice.

I'm not the anonymous you're addressing but you must not be a girl. "Translation" means that you are trying to read more into emails (or texts or whatever) than is actually there and you get your friends to read them so you can get a supposed neutral 3rd party's interpretation. Maybe guys do that too? I dunno.

f***ing loooolz at this thread

You people are still prolonging the KY bitchfest? I thought I put this thread to the sleepers when I pimp-slapped that horrid argument made by that tosser who posted everything in pink lettering. Glad to see the debate continues though

Some anonymous poster has private e-mails of KY sharing details about her friendship with Mozzer? POST THE f*** OUT THEM SHITS PLZ. Scourge this woman for all she is worth! She wished death on us! She gave me shitty looks in Athens for my David Tseng t-shirt! Off with her head

f***ing loooolz at this thread

You people are still prolonging the KY bitchfest? I thought I put this thread to the sleepers when I pimp-slapped that horrid argument made by that tosser who posted everything in pink lettering. Glad to see the debate continues though

Some anonymous poster has private e-mail of KY sharing details about her friendship with Mozzer? POST THE f*** OUT THEM SHITS PLZ. Scourge this woman for all she is worth! She wished death on us! She gave me shitty looks in Athens for my David Tseng t-shirt! Off with her head

You have a davidt shirt? Oh, that's begs for photos to be posted.

I posted about this in its own thread. Nobody gave a shit or showed much interest

it's a white t-shirt that says "I'm David Tseng in disguise!" in black letters. You can make them at any t-shirt making place for $15-20 USD

I posted about this in its own thread. Nobody gave a shit or showed much interest

it's a white t-shirt that says "I'm David Tseng in disguise!" in black letters. You can make them at any t-shirt making place for $15-20 USD

Ha! I would have loved to see the look she gave you.

She may have been giving me shitty looks because I had my hands over my ears during her caterwauling set and was screaming the words "God help me!" throughout its duration

Jealousy is an ugly thing, and you are some of the ugliest mofos I've seen as of late. Frauds, too. People who add her on fb and say nice things to her only to stab her in the back here. Pathetic. Get on with your loser lives. No class whatsoever. Funny, when I was 17, long before the days of social networking came along to expose us for the monsters we truly are, I used to assume that if I had the good fortune to meet other fans of the Mozzer, they'd be full of love and acceptance, especially love for the strange, for fellow misfits......turns out a fair amount of you are worse than any cheerleader, prom queen or jock I've ever dealt with, full of venom and jealousy and hatred. Would you like her better if she were less attractive? I'm guessing some of the ladies here are wicked stepsisters- rotund, pasty.....boring lives, waiting for YOUR prince. Enjoy your frog, should fate be kind enough to send one your way.

Could actually care LESS how attractive or unattractive she is...i just plain don't like what 'music' she puts out. I don't like the fact that there is a hidden agenda-tho that seems to be a common thing now a days. I don't like the fact that she is doing this to someone I admire. I may or may not be jealous...and it would only be jealous of her association with Moz, nothing more. I've never said nice things on her FB page, only my opinion in the thread to things she posted. I've disagreed with her alot of the time. Wasn't doing any secophantic (sp) writing to her. I've never been a step sister so can't speak for that. Yes, I"m over weight but not by much, tho i'm sure my family doc would like to see me skinnier. Pasty?--yep very much pale and white skinned thanks to my English/Irish heritage. While my life is not going a mile a minute or is overly exciting, I hardly call it boring. I've met my prince, married him-warts and all- and am actually very happy at the moment, tho that could change tomorrow, you never know what tomorrow will bring. I just flat out don't care for KY...she's long past due for retirement or to be put on a back burner somewhere. I simply believe Moz needs a fresh start and could start with a new opening act. Don't really care about his set list, it is what it is, I just want him to continue singing and performing. I have no quarrell with his current band, I'm not an expert so I offer no opinion on them. I find KY depressing, snarky and pathetic. I'm just DONE WITH HER.

Attention all permanent residents and day-patients.

This thread is an invaluable resource to help me in my 'social cleansing' of this site so I can enjoy it as I choose. From reading these 'comments' I can just put so many potential trolls and 'miscreant misanthropic misfits' on pre-emptive 'Ignore List' status without ever having the dubious pleasure of them attempting to interact with me on this site! Wonderful! I will arrange for my secretary, Sharon, to consign so many of you to the limbo of my 'Ignore List'. It's great that DavidT has tweaked the site architecture so you can all be consigned to the appropriate circle of Hell Dante has added for Internet Sociopaths. lol! etc. :p

The attempts to communicate with me are now quite febrile and rabid but they will absolutely fail. #trollgiantfail

What a treasure trove of malicious gossip and 'social narcissism'! This site is really a challenger for the 'Internet time capsule' project I'm working on at Artangel. Thank you all for sharing your pathologies over the years and I hope you can find/fund the appropriate treatment wherever you reside.

'The Audience mirrors The Artist mirrors The Audience'. Unfortunately, unless and until Morrissey has an appropriate 'epiphany' and publicly apologises for some of his hateful statements (the Madonna 'Baby David' incident being the prime offence, as expertly identified by DavidT) he has absolutely no ethical authority to reign you trolls, orcs, gargolyes in. But I do. I've had a love/hate/indifference relationship with Morrissey over the years. I've been on this site in so many guises, disguises, 'real', assumed, fake that it's headspinning. I even pretended to be someone 'IRL' who was a big-headed enemy at school, that had to stop when he took legal action to prevent me using his name. But I'm man enough to 'suck it up' and to follow through on the whole point of the 'Morrissey' experience, even if Morrissey remains el plotto losto.

I shall return to this site if and when new recordings become legitimately available to purchase and support. Until then, I offer Morrissey an unreserved apology for any and all disses, 'shades' and insults I have directed towards him in the past whilst inappropriately using his oeuvre to navigate my own existential voyage, even though he has never apologised for his various insults towards me as an audience member (Roundhouse, etc). I am very pleased that Morrissey regards retirement as 'wishful thinking' and I hope he continues into his 80s. Most of all, I hope he finds a way to purge, expunge, dessicate, eradicate the poisons that disfigure 'the mirror'. These are desperate times which call for a desperate artistic response. I will end my current brief sojourn on this site by repeating/rephrasing the views I expressed in the thread 'Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony':

I am a member of the Audience, both when I listen to Morrissey's recorded consumer products and when I attend his curated consumer expriences. I find much to admire in his work and remain fascintated by his morbid journey through the delusions of 'fame' and its' attendant delusional concept of 'fans'.

I agree with Ran Prieur that 'no one who understands fame wants to be famous' and also that 'fame is a mental illness in the followers of the famous person'. I would add that 'fame is a mental illness in any person who accepts the preconditions of fame, whether the 'star' or the 'fan'. Ipso facto: if Morrissey accepts the construct of fame, he is experiencing a dysfunctional mental state. There is no shame in this. As I stated in the thread 'Article: Jemma Pixie Hixon covers "Asleep"', I have experienced a number of such challenging mental afflictions, specifically extremities of agoraphobia similar to Ms Jemma Pixie Hixon. Having recovered, I see the beauty in such suffering, wherever it may occur and I wish to be a beacon towards recovery by my every word and action. I do not accept 'fame' as a meaningful concept so it's therefore impossible for me to be a 'fan' of anyone or anything. Morrissey stated 'fame' was the only worthwhile adventure in life:

http://bit.ly/O5Pand

As the whole supporting superstructure of 'fame' collapses around his ears due to the Internet demolishing the gatekeepers who priviliged him initially: I am interested in seeing how he resolves this existential error or continues in the delusions which increasingly seem to frustrate him and deprive him of artistic growth and reward. I am on this website to observe The Collapse Of Fame, using Morrissey as a particularly interesting example. Paul McCartney as a study subject would also be interesting. There were many contenders for this project. Morrissey's articulation of the 'Fame' is almost as compelling as that of Lady Gaga. Sadly, it would not be possible to conduct this experimental project with Gaga's 21 million Twitter followers, so this is a necessary compromise.

I am no 'fan' of Morrissey. I am a member of his Audience. There's a real difference. Once implies co-dependent neurosis, one implies physchological health and mutual respect. Morrissey's behaviour is sometimes verging on contemptuous of his audience (refusing to budget for video screens at Manchester arena being the latest). It's become a cliche to quote the lines from 'I Know It's Over' but they remain apposite:

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind".

No doubt this, possibly, final post on my brief return to this site will intoxicate the viva-haters who Morrissey so fatefully culivated, but as Jemma Pixie Dixon so lucidly states:

"Our Haters Are Our Motivators!♡".

She may well transform into a complete and totally bona-fide Emily Dickinson 'genius' if her interpretative work is any guide. I also like her first single, but it's a bashful toe in the water. The ridiculous misanthropic and misogynistic response to her cover of 'Asleep' was almost as toxic as this thread/ ward of bedlam is.

Morrissey loves/hate his 'audience/fans' who love/hate him in return. Mirrors. Projections, etc. It's all rather fascinating, deeply enterataining but sometimes completely poisonous. My teenage children are 'into' Moz even though their mates regards him as just another 'Festival Dad'. They laugh along at my postings, but they heed my advice not to register and offer their own fledgling views and interpretations of Morrissey's canon. They see the sociopaths and the puerility exhibited and, especially, the repeated mauling of 'newbies' by the self-appointed myrmidons who imagine they are the gatekeepers / tastemakers / mover and shakers as they thrash about in their Internet Identity Disorders.

Morrissey simply has to either buy this site or otherwise efffect its' total destruction. It may well remain as his 'internet presence' long after the corporations that he seeks to engage have vanished into the oblivion of the new Digital Exploitation Economy. His failure to understand the implications of the Internet and World Wide Web in terms of his 'legacy reputation' is very tragic, but he has remained mired in a model of artist/audience that is now mostly irrelevant. Like everyone else, his music and words have just become 'software' for the 'gaming experience' of social networking pathologies such as this site. As the horrors of Facebook, LastFM and Spotify obliterate the final defence of the Artist against the marauding 'fan-atics', he will be left hopelessly adrift from the meta-narrative and discourse. He will be consumed by gossip and trivia, as this utterly ridiculous and poisonous thread so expertly highlights. Perhaps 'BigMusic' can restore order but, as the prescient deabates at 'The Trichordist' suggest, this battle over intellectual property rights between Bastiat and the 'Freetards' appears to have been won by the 'consumers', not the Artists. The artist/corporate curated 'playlists' known as LPs/CDs are dead, Morrissey will just become another data blip on Spotify like everyone else.

http://thetrichordist.wordpress.com/

It is not my intention to enter into detailed discussion of this comment, although my secretary, Ms Sharon McCormick may find time to address appropriate, respectful and interesting feedback on my behalf.

The attempts of the 'inmates' to counter this comment with 'smart-arse one liners', jpegs sourced from 'I Can Haz Cheezburger / Lolcats' or elsewhere will only amplify the validity of the thesis put forward. There are increasingly desperate attempts by Trolls here to communicate with me, even though I have banished them to a 'permanent dimension of pain' called the 'Ignore List'. Please, please, just put me on your 'ignore list'. I have no desire to help you, you need to help yourselves. I have all the 'cafe society' discussions I could ever need or want 'in real life' with the Morrissey Cognoscenti'. Of course, they mostly would not dream of demeaning themselves by 'appearing live on stage' at Morrissey-Solo. com with the performing seals/trolls. But I am very.....very......special as many here intuitively realise. I'm here for a reason, my mission is accomplished. This site will be forever lionised purely on the basis of this one comment. This site isn't about Morrissey and hasn't been for years. It's a time capsule for a very interesting experiment in digital communication between the Artist and the Audience. And between the psychotic 'fan-atic' and the equally disturbed 'star/celebrity'.

regards......

Attention all permanent residents and day-patients.

This thread is an invaluable resource to help me in my 'social cleansing' of this site so I can enjoy it as I choose. From reading these 'comments' I can just put so many potential trolls and 'miscreant misanthropic misfits' on pre-emptive 'Ignore List' status without ever having the dubious pleasure of them attempting to interact with me on this site! Wonderful! I will arrange for my secretary, Sharon, to consign so many of you to the limbo of my 'Ignore List'. It's great that DavidT has tweaked the site architecture so you can all be consigned to the appropriate circle of Hell Dante has added for Internet Sociopaths. lol! etc. :p

The attempts to communicate with me are now quite febrile and rabid but they will absolutely fail. #trollgiantfail

What a treasure trove of malicious gossip and 'social narcissism'! This site is really a challenger for the 'Internet time capsule' project I'm working on at Artangel. Thank you all for sharing your pathologies over the years and I hope you can find/fund the appropriate treatment wherever you reside.

'The Audience mirrors The Artist mirrors The Audience'. Unfortunately, unless and until Morrissey has an appropriate 'epiphany' and publicly apologises for some of his hateful statements (the Madonna 'Baby David' incident being the prime offence, as expertly identified by DavidT) he has absolutely no ethical authority to reign you trolls, orcs, gargolyes in. But I do. I've had a love/hate/indifference relationship with Morrissey over the years. I've been on this site in so many guises, disguises, 'real', assumed, fake that it's headspinning. I even pretended to be someone 'IRL' who was a big-headed enemy at school, that had to stop when he took legal action to prevent me using his name. But I'm man enough to 'suck it up' and to follow through on the whole point of the 'Morrissey' experience, even if Morrissey remains el plotto losto.

I shall return to this site if and when new recordings become legitimately available to purchase and support. Until then, I offer Morrissey an unreserved apology for any and all disses, 'shades' and insults I have directed towards him in the past whilst inappropriately using his oeuvre to navigate my own existential voyage, even though he has never apologised for his various insults towards me as an audience member (Roundhouse, etc). I am very pleased that Morrissey regards retirement as 'wishful thinking' and I hope he continues into his 80s. Most of all, I hope he finds a way to purge, expunge, dessicate, eradicate the poisons that disfigure 'the mirror'. These are desperate times which call for a desperate artistic response. I will end my current brief sojourn on this site by repeating/rephrasing the views I expressed in the thread 'Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony':

I am a member of the Audience, both when I listen to Morrissey's recorded consumer products and when I attend his curated consumer expriences. I find much to admire in his work and remain fascintated by his morbid journey through the delusions of 'fame' and its' attendant delusional concept of 'fans'.

I agree with Ran Prieur that 'no one who understands fame wants to be famous' and also that 'fame is a mental illness in the followers of the famous person'. I would add that 'fame is a mental illness in any person who accepts the preconditions of fame, whether the 'star' or the 'fan'. Ipso facto: if Morrissey accepts the construct of fame, he is experiencing a dysfunctional mental state. There is no shame in this. As I stated in the thread 'Article: Jemma Pixie Hixon covers "Asleep"', I have experienced a number of such challenging mental afflictions, specifically extremities of agoraphobia similar to Ms Jemma Pixie Hixon. Having recovered, I see the beauty in such suffering, wherever it may occur and I wish to be a beacon towards recovery by my every word and action. I do not accept 'fame' as a meaningful concept so it's therefore impossible for me to be a 'fan' of anyone or anything. Morrissey stated 'fame' was the only worthwhile adventure in life:

http://bit.ly/O5Pand

As the whole supporting superstructure of 'fame' collapses around his ears due to the Internet demolishing the gatekeepers who priviliged him initially: I am interested in seeing how he resolves this existential error or continues in the delusions which increasingly seem to frustrate him and deprive him of artistic growth and reward. I am on this website to observe The Collapse Of Fame, using Morrissey as a particularly interesting example. Paul McCartney as a study subject would also be interesting. There were many contenders for this project. Morrissey's articulation of the 'Fame' is almost as compelling as that of Lady Gaga. Sadly, it would not be possible to conduct this experimental project with Gaga's 21 million Twitter followers, so this is a necessary compromise.

I am no 'fan' of Morrissey. I am a member of his Audience. There's a real difference. Once implies co-dependent neurosis, one implies physchological health and mutual respect. Morrissey's behaviour is sometimes verging on contemptuous of his audience (refusing to budget for video screens at Manchester arena being the latest). It's become a cliche to quote the lines from 'I Know It's Over' but they remain apposite:

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind".

No doubt this, possibly, final post on my brief return to this site will intoxicate the viva-haters who Morrissey so fatefully culivated, but as Jemma Pixie Dixon so lucidly states:

"Our Haters Are Our Motivators!♡".

She may well transform into a complete and totally bona-fide Emily Dickinson 'genius' if her interpretative work is any guide. I also like her first single, but it's a bashful toe in the water. The ridiculous misanthropic and misogynistic response to her cover of 'Asleep' was almost as toxic as this thread/ ward of bedlam is.

Morrissey loves/hate his 'audience/fans' who love/hate him in return. Mirrors. Projections, etc. It's all rather fascinating, deeply enterataining but sometimes completely poisonous. My teenage children are 'into' Moz even though their mates regards him as just another 'Festival Dad'. They laugh along at my postings, but they heed my advice not to register and offer their own fledgling views and interpretations of Morrissey's canon. They see the sociopaths and the puerility exhibited and, especially, the repeated mauling of 'newbies' by the self-appointed myrmidons who imagine they are the gatekeepers / tastemakers / mover and shakers as they thrash about in their Internet Identity Disorders.

Morrissey simply has to either buy this site or otherwise efffect its' total destruction. It may well remain as his 'internet presence' long after the corporations that he seeks to engage have vanished into the oblivion of the new Digital Exploitation Economy. His failure to understand the implications of the Internet and World Wide Web in terms of his 'legacy reputation' is very tragic, but he has remained mired in a model of artist/audience that is now mostly irrelevant. Like everyone else, his music and words have just become 'software' for the 'gaming experience' of social networking pathologies such as this site. As the horrors of Facebook, LastFM and Spotify obliterate the final defence of the Artist against the marauding 'fan-atics', he will be left hopelessly adrift from the meta-narrative and discourse. He will be consumed by gossip and trivia, as this utterly ridiculous and poisonous thread so expertly highlights. Perhaps 'BigMusic' can restore order but, as the prescient deabates at 'The Trichordist' suggest, this battle over intellectual property rights between Bastiat and the 'Freetards' appears to have been won by the 'consumers', not the Artists. The artist/corporate curated 'playlists' known as LPs/CDs are dead, Morrissey will just become another data blip on Spotify like everyone else.

http://thetrichordist.wordpress.com/

It is not my intention to enter into detailed discussion of this comment, although my secretary, Ms Sharon McCormick may find time to address appropriate, respectful and interesting feedback on my behalf.

The attempts of the 'inmates' to counter this comment with 'smart-arse one liners', jpegs sourced from 'I Can Haz Cheezburger / Lolcats' or elsewhere will only amplify the validity of the thesis put forward. There are increasingly desperate attempts by Trolls here to communicate with me, even though I have banished them to a 'permanent dimension of pain' called the 'Ignore List'. Please, please, just put me on your 'ignore list'. I have no desire to help you, you need to help yourselves. I have all the 'cafe society' discussions I could ever need or want 'in real life' with the Morrissey Cognoscenti'. Of course, they mostly would not dream of demeaning themselves by 'appearing live on stage' at Morrissey-Solo. com with the performing seals/trolls. But I am very.....very......special as many here intuitively realise. I'm here for a reason, my mission is accomplished. This site will be forever lionised purely on the basis of this one comment. This site isn't about Morrissey and hasn't been for years. It's a time capsule for a very interesting experiment in digital communication between the Artist and the Audience. And between the psychotic 'fan-atic' and the equally disturbed 'star/celebrity'.

regards......

i like your posts and they are generally quite interesting and thought provoking but there is no way i'm reading all that,

cliffs?

perhaps you could get your secretary sharon to write it up concisely..

Last edited:
I know, right? He doesn't have to worry about the miscreants interacting with him because nobody in their right mind would wade through that verbal defecation

= FAIL.

Could actually care LESS how attractive or unattractive she is...i just plain don't like what 'music' she puts out. I don't like the fact that there is a hidden agenda-tho that seems to be a common thing now a days. I don't like the fact that she is doing this to someone I admire. I may or may not be jealous...and it would only be jealous of her association with Moz, nothing more. I've never said nice things on her FB page, only my opinion in the thread to things she posted. I've disagreed with her alot of the time. Wasn't doing any secophantic (sp) writing to her. I've never been a step sister so can't speak for that. Yes, I"m over weight but not by much, tho i'm sure my family doc would like to see me skinnier. Pasty?--yep very much pale and white skinned thanks to my English/Irish heritage. While my life is not going a mile a minute or is overly exciting, I hardly call it boring. I've met my prince, married him-warts and all- and am actually very happy at the moment, tho that could change tomorrow, you never know what tomorrow will bring. I just flat out don't care for KY...she's long past due for retirement or to be put on a back burner somewhere. I simply believe Moz needs a fresh start and could start with a new opening act. Don't really care about his set list, it is what it is, I just want him to continue singing and performing. I have no quarrell with his current band, I'm not an expert so I offer no opinion on them. I find KY depressing, snarky and pathetic. I'm just DONE WITH HER.

That is exactly how I feel. I'm male and I don't find her attractive. She's all make up and hair. Ugly person inside and out. Her music is awful. She might have a good voice but you can't tell cos she screams the entire time. She can't play piano for shite and she says the stupidest things. I don't need to be at the front each show so I can go without seeing her set. She's holding on for dear life at the moment. She knows as we all know once her association with Moz is caput so is the little tiny minuscule career of hers. If this person is telling the truth about her sharing personal emails then she'll be out on the streets again in a blink of a eye.

"Could actually care LESS..." So, what you're saying is, YOU CARE. Because you actually DO have some wiggle room to care less.

I shall return to this site if and when new recordings become legitimately available to purchase and support.

You're leaving? So soon? Will you be formulating another ploy to destroy and take over this site in the meantime?

And, I'm still waiting for my surprise you promised. Don't let me down.

>claims ethical authority
>court-ordered not to impersonate former school bully IRL

I like this Brummie Boy.

You're leaving? So soon? Will you be formulating another ploy to destroy and take over this site in the meantime?

And, I'm still waiting for my surprise you promised. Don't let me down.

Hi 'Iona Mink'.

Sharon here.

'BrummieBoy' has delegated monitoring this site to me for now. He's rushing off to Berlin to bang some heads regarding the Euro crisis to 'prevent a deflationary vortex'. He does that sort of stuff 'IRL' as he's a big-shot legal/finance type. 'Operation Morrissey-Solo.com' is still happening but it's only one of several simultaneous projects which we're working on. I found the following short film helpful during my intern training programme:

http://www.crisisinthecreditsystem.org.uk/

What surprise are you referring to? I asked him and he just raised an eyebrow in that 'George Clooney' way he has. Did you send him a private msg before he put you on 'ignore'? Is this a request for some kind of.....sexual 'surprise'? It usually is.

I'd change your avatar picture or you might get a 'facial'. He used to masturbate to pictures of 'Purdy' in the 70s. He still does, whilst he makes me.....oh, i can't describe it, i'm still too ashamed!

http://bit.ly/R5fArb

"if we can fully experience pain, we can live a more meaningful life"

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom