Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have in my possession a number of emails between Moz and Kristeen. Given to me by a "friend" of Kristeen to whom she sent for "translation". They are shocking on Kristeens end and her commentary is also shocking. I will release them early next month and Kristeens time with Moz will end. So will her time with Visconti. She's not a bright girl and this indescretion will end her friendship with both. She is garbage. Worse then garbage. They show what a pathetic user she is and explain why hes kept her on for so long. Pathetic and sad. Moz got himself a real piece of shite person. The manipulation and please pity me, please love me bullshit is unbelievable. Ms. Young if you're reading this and I know you are pack you're bags and go back to whoring yourself in St. Louis. Their are also a number of emails between her and seaman. They show a even more manipulative and conniving side to her.

You're probably lying for attention, but even if you're not...how classless can you get? Posting private emails?

Get a life.

You're probably lying for attention, but even if you're not...how classless can you get? Posting private emails?

Get a life.

You post private messages all the time? :squiffy:

You post private messages all the time? :squiffy:

I do? Really? I don't think so.

At any rate, if I have, it is very rare, and usually only when relevant to arguments/debates with people here who I am engaged in discussions with, who have made false claims and have left me no alternative. As a very solid rule of thumb I do not believe in sharing private correspondence, especially on a mass-public level. I will sometimes make exceptions when the content is not overtly personal or confidential in nature.

This piece of shit is talking about publicly posting confidential correspondence between two individuals, neither of whom he/she has any relationship with or access to other than, at best, by proxy, for no reason other than because he/she doesn't like one of the correspondents involved.

I do? Really? I don't think so.

At any rate, if I have, it is very rare, and usually only when relevant to arguments/debates with people here who I am engaged in discussions with, who have made false claims and have left me no alternative. As a very solid rule of thumb I do not believe in sharing private correspondence, especially on a mass-public level. I will sometimes make exceptions when the content is not overtly personal or confidential in nature.

This piece of shit is talking about publicly posting confidential correspondence between two individuals, neither of whom he/she has any relationship with or access to other than, at best, by proxy, for no reason other than because he/she doesn't like one of the correspondents involved.

I don't believe or disbelieve the story. If it is true and if one of the parties involved is sharing the emails then they aren't confidential or private. That's the whole point. Of course if the goal was to show Morrissey that KY is showing the emails, I'm assuming that access to the emails would include access to an email address Morrissey uses. You could prove it to Morrissey without going public. But lots of times when people share emails they blur the addresses, so someone could have this correspondence with no way to tip off Morrissey.

For your own good try to see things with less assumptions. You don't know if this person has any relationship with or access to Morrissey or KY. If they did it would almost make it worse though because then it would be a personal betrayal. If this is true I'm pretty sure that Kristeen Young wanted the emails leaked. It would be totally consistent with her behavior in my opinion.

You are excellent at rationalizing your indiscretions. :thumb:

It's a question of trust. Kristeen has told me personal things on Facebook. The girl don't know when to keep her mouth shut. She not to be trusted. A private person like Moz will he horrified to know how many details of their friendship have been shared by this thing. It is a matter of time before all the people she's blabbed to start telling. It's a disgrace.

Please confirm or deny that Kristeen and Moz are "more then just friends"..thanks

It's a question of trust. Kristeen has told me personal things on Facebook. The girl don't know when to keep her mouth shut. She not to be trusted. A private person like Moz will he horrified to know how many details of their friendship have been shared by this thing. It is a matter of time before all the people she's blabbed to start telling. It's a disgrace.

Assuming what she has told you is true.

Assuming what she has told you is true.

Even if it were lies and leaked, I'm sure there'd be a few eye brows raised, some explaining to do and probably shrugged off. She came back after the 2007 fiasco so that "sin" had apparently been forgiven. If true, it would be a great betrayal to Morrissey. Her FB posts are usually weird but thought provoking and do raise some interesting conversations with the thread always meandering all over the place. I just feel like she has half baked ideas in her head and no supporting information to back them up. Seems like she likes to stir the pot and then moans when she gets burned. She may be smart, but I don't find her intelligent or with much common sense.

They're not more than friends. She wants them to be. He does not. She's shaking up with Visconti.

What was written in the emails isn't as damning as the betrayal of Kristeen sharing them with multiple fans. I to have seen a number of them. She's DUMB. And not to be trusted. She hasn't realized how quickly word spreads and how many people she's shared those with have shared them with others. It was going to make it here someday. I pray it gets out before another UK tour. I will slit my wrists if I have to hear that screeching one more time.

" there's gonna be some trouble. A whole house will need rebuilding."

I think this proves there isn't a sex tape anyway or we'd have seen that. ;)

She got drunk one night after some words with him and told me he was a pill popping drunk.

She got drunk one night after some words with him and told me he was a pill popping drunk.

Who wouldn't pop pills and get drunk if trapped in a room with her? :confused:

I have in my possession a number of emails between Moz and Kristeen. Given to me by a "friend" of Kristeen to whom she sent for "translation". They are shocking on Kristeens end and her commentary is also shocking. I will release them early next month and Kristeens time with Moz will end. So will her time with Visconti. She's not a bright girl and this indescretion will end her friendship with both. She is garbage. Worse then garbage. They show what a pathetic user she is and explain why hes kept her on for so long. Pathetic and sad. Moz got himself a real piece of shite person. The manipulation and please pity me, please love me bullshit is unbelievable. Ms. Young if you're reading this and I know you are pack you're bags and go back to whoring yourself in St. Louis. Their are also a number of emails between her and seaman. They show a even more manipulative and conniving side to her.

What exactly is meant by "translation" ? What needed to be translated? I'm assuming that both Moz and KY read and write in English so why the need for "translation". Is KY so dense that she doesn't comprehend what Moz is writing? Is it in code? Some explaination for that would be nice.

Who wouldn't pop pills and get drunk if trapped in a room with her? :confused:

I pop the entire bottle of both pills and booze....i had to take a xanax after listening to her set the last gig of Morrissey's I attended. It was just TOO much for me.

Jealousy is an ugly thing, and you are some of the ugliest mofos I've seen as of late. Frauds, too. People who add her on fb and say nice things to her only to stab her in the back here. Pathetic. Get on with your loser lives. No class whatsoever. Funny, when I was 17, long before the days of social networking came along to expose us for the monsters we truly are, I used to assume that if I had the good fortune to meet other fans of the Mozzer, they'd be full of love and acceptance, especially love for the strange, for fellow misfits......turns out a fair amount of you are worse than any cheerleader, prom queen or jock I've ever dealt with, full of venom and jealousy and hatred. Would you like her better if she were less attractive? I'm guessing some of the ladies here are wicked stepsisters- rotund, pasty.....boring lives, waiting for YOUR prince. Enjoy your frog, should fate be kind enough to send one your way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom