Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristeen Young is completely irrelevant, and her punctuation is atrocious. Someone should take her to a veterinarian's office and have her vocal cords snipped. Yippy dogs need not be heard.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Is it no wonder kristeen young and morrissey should dislike this forum and have advised people via face book ect not to go to morrissey - solo, when so much crap, like the above which ive quoted, is continually posted about them?
In fact its more than crap, its just down write cruel, theres no need whatsoever 2 say such horrible things about someone when they dont deserve it! :(
Shes mearly trying 2 make a decent living for her self doing somthing she loves and at the same time giving 100s of thousands of people great entertertainment and enjoyment !!!.
She is the suport act for the most meaningfull man ever to grace this planet, (eccept for jesus of course and we all know what u did 2 him, crusified the poor man and nailed him 2 a cross 2 die!!!!!!!! :() But doesnt that tell u sumthing? or is morrissey wrong in wanting her 2 join him on the world tour? nope i dont think so!
In effect its NOT the morrissey world tour, its the morrissey AND kristeen young world tour!
And 2 sugest she should be boooed of the stage, is quite frankly, simply disgusting! :( How do u think she would feel ?

Kristeen young is absoulty fantastic live in concert, f"cking brilliant!!!!!!!! :) And many 1,000s of others agrea 2!
The way she dances and moves on stage is just magical, I could watch her forever !
And here voice? Its absoulty beautifull ! Incredible! second in the entire world (along with patti smith), only to morrissey himself!
Anyone who hasnt listened to her albums, music for strippers, hookers and the odd onlooker, and v the volcanic should do so NOW!
All the tracks are fantastic! :)
Just listen 2 "comfort is never a goal", "the devil made me" for example?
Not many artists can reach those BEAUTIFULL vocal tonal ranges and values, as kristeen does, - Its simply breathtaking!!!! an utter pleasure and joy 2 listen 2!!!
In fact the only "problem" with her music is that it can give 2 much pleasure !!!!!!!!!!!!! and it can become a little bit addictive!
The feel good emtions :) I get from her music is indescsribable! only patti smith and morrissey can have the same effect!
I thank them all dearly !!!!!!!!!!!!

But who wud ever of belleved that someone so humble cud make such amazing music via a piano ? well she has !
The old "masters" bethoven, bach, mozart ect wrote and composed absolute rubbish, fit only 4 the bin, compared to kristeen young! one word 2 describe kristeen young? a genius! :)
But I supose upon reflection, those who are truley great and surounded in light, such as both morrissey and kristeen young (oh and almost forgot patti smith 2!!!) have allways encountered such dark negativitly from those with little or no imagination, simply hell bent on destruction!!!!!!!!!

Well looks like i may of out stayed my welcome, and may as well make a dissaperance just in case !!!

Goodnite! :)

Oh really? And what makes you such a high and mighty expert on the matter? Certainly not your atrocious internet spelling/grammatical mistakes, in hot pink lettering

Pretty sure I wasn't around when Jesus was nailed to the cross, but I did laugh my ass off when nothappynotsad posted that photo of Boz nailed to the cross a few months ago. You should check that one out sometime

But back to the topic at hand: before you start chucking stones, maybe you should try READING the thread first. You might notice that Kristeen Young essentially pigeonholed herself when she insulted this place with accusations that we're "deranged mental patients" and should be put to death. Very nice of your hero to get her point across in such a classy way. Then she had the eggs to claim that nobody in the world today believes in what John Lennon was singing about

because obviously people are just buying up KY's sorry excuse for music in droves and citing her as the new gospel, right?

Fact is fact: she is the WORST f***ing support act I've ever seen, and I'm not alone on that one. Nor am I being cruel or biased just because she's some n'er-do-well diva twat who wished death on the people of this site. No, she's just BAD at what she does. I once performed a set with a band in my friend's basement at an 18th birthday bash, stopped after three songs because it was "the punk thing to do", set the drum kit on fire and then did doughnuts in my car in the street out front, and garnered more applause for my actions than I've seen KY achieve in the last three nights of shows in Italy. Hell, even the geriatric neighbours next door, who initially complained about the noise we were making, were raving and asking when our album was going to drop

Only a simpering fool like yourself would enjoy KY's caterwauling stage act. Fifteen years and STILL nobody gives a damn about her. Maybe she should try complimenting the fanbase of who she is opening for, rather than insult them. But I guess that would make TOO much sense, wouldn't it

Oh really? And what makes you such a high and mighty expert on the matter? Certainly not your atrocious internet spelling/grammatical mistakes, in hot pink lettering

Pretty sure I wasn't around when Jesus was nailed to the cross, but I did laugh my ass off when nothappynotsad posted that photo of Boz nailed to the cross a few months ago. You should check that one out sometime

But back to the topic at hand: before you start chucking stones, maybe you should try READING the thread first. You might notice that Kristeen Young essentially pigeonholed herself when she insulted this place with accusations that we're "deranged mental patients" and should be put to death. Very nice of your hero to get her point across in such a classy way. Then she had the eggs to claim that nobody in the world today believes in what John Lennon was singing about

because obviously people are just buying up KY's sorry excuse for music in droves and citing her as the new gospel, right?

Fact is fact: she is the WORST f***ing support act I've ever seen, and I'm not alone on that one. Nor am I being cruel or biased just because she's some n'er-do-well diva twat who wished death on the people of this site. No, she's just BAD at what she does. I once performed a set with a band in my friend's basement at an 18th birthday bash, stopped after three songs because it was "the punk thing to do", set the drum kit on fire and then did doughnuts in my car in the street out front, and garnered more applause for my actions than I've seen KY achieve in the last three nights of shows in Italy. Hell, even the geriatric neighbours next door, who initially complained about the noise we were making, were raving and asking when our album was going to drop

Only a simpering fool like yourself would enjoy KY's caterwauling stage act. Fifteen years and STILL nobody gives a damn about her. Maybe she should try complimenting the fanbase of who she is opening for, rather than insult them. But I guess that would make TOO much sense, wouldn't it

I agree with you here. Her mouth wrote a check her ass couldn't cash. What do you expect? There are proper ways to word things -like insults, or opinions-to get your point across. But when you come across as a petulant child trying to throw the first stone, you can't sit back and act surprised that people react violently. Unfortunately, as humans we do react violently, it's one of our more base features, it's sad but true. I've tried giving her a chance but as a person from what little i've read or seen on her FB page, she is severely lacking. I'm not saying she doesn't have talent, she does it's just NOT for any type of mainstream consumption. She only adds to her own misery when she posts shit like "mental patients " being on this site or them needing to die (i'm not going to quote properly-but you get my drift). When I read that I was like WTH! Really? Who's call who a mental patient here, Kristeen? You just admitted you boyfriend at the time tried to choke you to death TWICE, and that you have low self esteem. Get help. Period. Quit wallowing in your misery. She is not the only one to have problems. So...whoever the "pink writer" above is...to you I say "whatever". you like KY, fine. I don't. Other than KY as opening act, I have no problems with what Morrissey is doing, with his songs, music or tour. Yes he's playing bascially the same set, that's ok. At least he is playing. He could NOT have an opening act for all I care and play more of his music. Would save him money,not dragging KY's scrawny ass all over the place. Must be nice for her to be able to AFFORD all that! I'm living pay check to pay check and would love to travel all over Europe but sadly it's not gonna happen. The least KY could do is be nice to those of us who really, truly tried to give her a chance--like me. But when you end up acting like a sociopathic idiot--well, KY you made your bed--now lie in it!

Well now we know who's been behind all those idiotic posts on here about "there are only 5 people here who talk to each other".

Last edited:

Last edited:
Theres nothing wrong in some one sharing there lifes struggles, trials, difficulties and experiences ect with the hope for sum understanding and sympathy ect
This is what is meant by compassion!

It can somtimes take great courage 2 share your intimate life exeriences with others, and it should be respected! and weather they want 2 walllow in there own self pity for whats happened 2 them, its up 2 them!
In fact self pity can be a good healthy thing! leading 2 incredible bursts of positive energy, and creativity ! :)
Its oftern a nessacerry human conditioning responce thats part of the healing process, and so 2 just continually critizise and verbally abuse somone for trying 2 get help via sharing there negative experiences ect with others, is quite rude and selfish!
You can in effect, depending on the indivisuals sensitivilty and suseptibility ect, contiune there misery by preventing them from healing ect by giving them EVEN MORE negativity and destructive feedback and critisism !!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ah MIDNITE, what a wonderful little troll you are. So entertaining.

Can I make a few suggestions for future missives?

conditioning = Kondishonning
healing = heeling
abuse = abews

I hope these will go a little way to making those posts sky rocket. :thumb:

Kristeen does have talent but she is very over rated and is making huge mistakes.
A, friend of mine was good friends with her-though, I think they have fallen out..he good bored with her crap.
He says "The trouble is, a great or important band/singer is based on not just songs and rightly or wrongly her reputation is tatty". I agree. She is either known as "A singing charity case or a singing whore".
He seemed very close, now never really shared any info with me..though, I do send him things from here.I don't think they get on anymore-i am guessing.
The person, who said she just seems to hang around with Moz fans is dead right-again, my friend, he thinks this is down to her insecurity.
It makes her feel important,oh look at me, I am friends with Moz.
Be friends with me and you may get to meet him or find out secretes.
it's such bullshit.
The truth is, the band and some of Morrisseys old friends think she is a joke-who knows nothing about much...Just hanging on desperate to take a bit of Morrissey audience and make money.
She is also, hung up on being original, yet since hanging with Morrissey she has just started to ape him-though she is moving away in someways...Her new video is a step in "The correct direction", according to my friend, I haven't seen it
What did she say about Bowie? If I tell my mate he will be furious, He loves Bowie
I myself think she is a cold hearted bitch who treats people like a ladder. Uses them and throws them away.
We all know she lives in the village, so this bullshit about being poor is a joke. Its also known that was she sleeping with that old man TV, who is a pathetic joke...way,way past it.,,and constantly popping up on peoples sites-Trying to impress with his Bowie stories-he also spreads moz bowie gossip. Some should tell Moz, he wouldnt be happy with the things that I've here in busy london
I wish I had more gossip...but my friend is private- it didn't help that I used to come on here and use his quotes and life story as my own-he is more interesting than me and very witty(but I earn more money!)

Kristeen spreads as much gossip to. Everytime she feels she's not getting the attention she deserves she starts flapping her big drag queen mouth. The things she says are mostly manufactured in her pea brain. I know many people she's told Moz "stories" to and there is no truth in the things she says. The crew most of the band and all of mozs friends don't like her and think she is pathetic and a bad person to have around. They have even staged a intervention and is apart of the reason Matt walked a way.
She try's to make people feel sorry for her. She's manipulative and narcisostic and everyone thinks Moz is being guilible. He's at the core unaware of the people that are taking him for a ride. And also at the core he's loyal he's doing TV a favour and Kristeen a huge favour. He is her only source of income outside of the money and support TV gives her. In short she is a glorified prostitute. Not the independent "punk" she pretends to be. She finds out stuff about Moz by manipulating the people close to him than pretends to have the same experiences and l"likes" the same things he does and "hates" the same things he does. She makes up lies about the people closest to him in a attempt to isolate him. It's been working for her so far but this will all blow up in her face soon and she can go back to turning tricks again. She's looking old and ugly now. Her youth is gone and it will be harder for her to find another fool she can manipulate and that's why she's holding so tightly to Moz. It's her last chance and it's not getting her anywhere in her career. Shell be gone soon and we won't ever have to see her drag show again thank the lords as she would say.stupid girl. Stupid stupid stupid girl. You should be ashamed of yourself. I've heard a few people on the tour are on the verge of exposing her sorry ass. Goodbye Kristeen. Don't let the door hit your flat ugly ass on the way out beach.

Ps Allie knows what he's saying and so do IIIIIII.

she is a cling-on TV has managed to shake her off onto moz. poor moz he has no chance.

Kristeen spreads as much gossip to. Everytime she feels she's not getting the attention she deserves she starts flapping her big drag queen mouth. The things she says are mostly manufactured in her pea brain. I know many people she's told Moz "stories" to and there is no truth in the things she says. The crew most of the band and all of mozs friends don't like her and think she is pathetic and a bad person to have around. They have even staged a intervention and is apart of the reason Matt walked a way.
She try's to make people feel sorry for her. She's manipulative and narcisostic and everyone thinks Moz is being guilible. He's at the core unaware of the people that are taking him for a ride. And also at the core he's loyal he's doing TV a favour and Kristeen a huge favour. He is her only source of income outside of the money and support TV gives her. In short she is a glorified prostitute. Not the independent "punk" she pretends to be. She finds out stuff about Moz by manipulating the people close to him than pretends to have the same experiences and l"likes" the same things he does and "hates" the same things he does. She makes up lies about the people closest to him in a attempt to isolate him. It's been working for her so far but this will all blow up in her face soon and she can go back to turning tricks again. She's looking old and ugly now. Her youth is gone and it will be harder for her to find another fool she can manipulate and that's why she's holding so tightly to Moz. It's her last chance and it's not getting her anywhere in her career. Shell be gone soon and we won't ever have to see her drag show again thank the lords as she would say.stupid girl. Stupid stupid stupid girl. You should be ashamed of yourself. I've heard a few people on the tour are on the verge of exposing her sorry ass. Goodbye Kristeen. Don't let the door hit your flat ugly ass on the way out beach.

Ps Allie knows what he's saying and so do IIIIIII.

I'm sure she spreads gossip as well as the next person. I just don't find her with much common sense and it shows. Her desperation is nauseating. I pity Moz for his being so naive (sp-too tired to look it up). Her manipulating him is just disgusting...tho I'm sure we've all done it at one time or another to get something we want. I wouldn't consider her "ugly" per se, just older than stated age...her rough life is written all over her face and it does not suit her well. She looks miserable and that shows on her face. The only one who can change that is HER. Her current FB pix is not the most flattering--would it hurt her to smile? She looks thin and worn--eating more food wouldn't hurt, KY!!! The anorexic look is horrible. All I can say is, must be nice to ride around with Morrissey for this long. But the hoping and wishing for a stardom that is well beyond her reach must be tiring. Must be horrible to know--way, deep down inside that people are laughing at you and smirking at you-they do so for a reason. She's one of those who places the blame for her misfortune on others---what about rising ABOVE that misfortune yourself? Show the world you are made of sterner stuff. Guess its too easy to ride on someone else's coat tails and garner sympathy.

Kristeen does have talent but she is very over rated and is making huge mistakes.
A, friend of mine was good friends with her-though, I think they have fallen out..he good bored with her crap.
He says "The trouble is, a great or important band/singer is based on not just songs and rightly or wrongly her reputation is tatty". I agree. She is either known as "A singing charity case or a singing whore".
He seemed very close, now never really shared any info with me..though, I do send him things from here.I don't think they get on anymore-i am guessing.
The person, who said she just seems to hang around with Moz fans is dead right-again, my friend, he thinks this is down to her insecurity.
It makes her feel important,oh look at me, I am friends with Moz.
Be friends with me and you may get to meet him or find out secretes.
it's such bullshit.
The truth is, the band and some of Morrisseys old friends think she is a joke-who knows nothing about much...Just hanging on desperate to take a bit of Morrissey audience and make money.
She is also, hung up on being original, yet since hanging with Morrissey she has just started to ape him-though she is moving away in someways...Her new video is a step in "The correct direction", according to my friend, I haven't seen it
What did she say about Bowie? If I tell my mate he will be furious, He loves Bowie
I myself think she is a cold hearted bitch who treats people like a ladder. Uses them and throws them away.
We all know she lives in the village, so this bullshit about being poor is a joke. Its also known that was she sleeping with that old man TV, who is a pathetic joke...way,way past it.,,and constantly popping up on peoples sites-Trying to impress with his Bowie stories-he also spreads moz bowie gossip. Some should tell Moz, he wouldnt be happy with the things that I've here in busy london
I wish I had more gossip...but my friend is private- it didn't help that I used to come on here and use his quotes and life story as my own-he is more interesting than me and very witty(but I earn more money!)

I agree she is making mistakes-pea brain would be a good description. I wonder if she does have anyone she can call friend, other than Moz and TV. It would be interesting to find out what Moz's band really thinks of her. I wonder what kind of cash she pulls in for her gigs. Must have some kind of good cash flow to be traveling like she does. I had read she lives in Manhattan (?) and I can guess prices there are skyhigh i.e. rent ( I have a friend who lives in Long Island and her rent is atrocious!-so Manhattan is probably the same)

As for her being original, maybe, but it seems like not too many artists these days can lay claim to that. She might have been at one point, but no longer is. I have no idea if she is or had been sleeping with TV. Don't really care, all I can think of is "ewwww" on both accounts. I've always liked David Bowie and feel KY doesn't have any room to bad mouth him. At least HE made it to the 'big time'. I wonder how much Moz really knows about her and how much of it he blocks out of his thoughts? Ignorance is bliss, I guess. I mostly feel for Morrissey--I started listening to The Smiths when they first came out and simply followed on with Morrissey's solo career. His taste in opening acts has been questionable....'no accounting for taste' as the saying goes.

she is a cling-on TV has managed to shake her off onto moz. poor moz he has no chance.

This is SO true. Poor Moz. She could get booted sooner rather than later...how soon is now? hmmm? (Ok i know, boo hiss, but I had to write it)

This is SO true. Poor Moz. She could get booted sooner rather than later...how soon is now? hmmm? (Ok i know, boo hiss, but I had to write it)

Wishful thinking. She isn't going anywhere but with him for the rest of the tour.

Wishful thinking. She isn't going anywhere but with him for the rest of the tour.

Yeah I know...feel sorry for those who sit thru her set. I've done it twice and that's about an hour or more of my life i can't get back.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom