Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Barky! :lbf:

I see the house-training is still a work-in-progress as regards your favourite chew-toy, Mr B. Poor chap.... :rolleyes:

Now, if you want work for those idle paws, I'd like some input on my new gig shirt design. Is "Put Me to Death - I'm a Mental!" overly punk? I'd hate to be seen to have over-egged the pudding.

Walkies?

Lookie here Ms Catmeower, I haven't touched Mr B in ages! But I really can't figure out who the :crazy: anonymous who has it in for me (who could fancy me this much? :confused:) is, so when in doubt, just blame BB. :thumb: He's handy that way.

Punkwise I think "put me to death" is too gentle. I favour "Cut me and sell me to a cannibal!!!!!!!!! I'm a mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Inspired by my anon fan above, I was thinking of making myself an "I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE, RUN ME OVER!!!" reflective vest for nightly walkies...And also nightly Walkers.As I'm pretty sure Anon-No-Mates here trolls in the dark as well. :lbf:

Glad you're staying creative! :highfive:

PS/ Cat, I've made a "You're so uncoherent, I can't spell!" straightjacket for my Anon, just in case he or she is revealed to be an active member of AYNIM, -that'd be tough luck wouldn't it, poor mod you :( - would you be so kind to forward it to them with a little bouquet? :p

I have a hunch it's a :tantrum:, jealous, (and "from abroad", or illllliterate.) To think it's waited for such a long time for me to reappear on the forum just to pounce on me like a demented vulture. I'm touched. But you already knew that.

-Oh no, hang on, just got an email; it's Kristeen and Boz, taking turns in an internet caf in Henegouwen again!!! :eek:

I've been to my share of shrinks and they never alluded to the fact that I have OCD but perhaps you could been on to something they missed? I guess I don't see how I am a sycophant just because I can still derive enjoyment out of what Morrissey currently does. Kristeen Young? I don't like her at all, never said I did! As for the guy I gave the thumbs up to, something he wrote made me smile. Sorry. I am awfully glad that you don't dislike me even though I am brain dead. Seriously, can we be done with this? I meant no offended to anyone at all.

Hi Dead Girl it seems you suffered a little collateral damage for the sin of enjoying one of my posts, sorry about that. Not sure exactly why I am even a target? By the way there really are some nice people here too.

PS/ Cat, I've made a "You're so uncoherent, I can't spell!" straightjacket for my Anon, just in case he or she is revealed to be an active member of AYNIM, -that'd be tough luck wouldn't it, poor mod you :( - would you be so kind to forward it to them with a little bouquet? :p

I have a hunch it's a :tantrum:, jealous, (and "from abroad", or illllliterate.) To think it's waited for such a long time for me to reappear on the forum just to pounce on me like a demented vulture. I'm touched. But you already knew that.

-Oh no, hang on, just got an email; it's Kristeen and Boz, taking turns in an internet caf in Henegouwen again!!! :eek:

Fie! It can't possibly be a member of AYNIM. What an insult! We don't tolerate sins against syntax there, you know. Anyone who fails the entrance exam for literacy is dragged out onto the chamomile lawn, incarcerated in a wicker quiff and immolated. (As regards your earlier post, your delightful pal cannot be entirely friendless as it would have taken someone of at least twice their intelligence to have produced such lovely typing.)

The email was, of course, a wind-up. That Gustavo - what a scamp, eh? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fie! It can't possibly be a member of AYNIM.

mmm.'k. You da boss anyway. :bow:

The email was, of course, a wind-up. That Gustavo - what a scamp, eh? :rolleyes:

had to google "scamp", I thought you'd said "scampi" and that didn't really make any sense. Otherwise there would have been a lobster in Depeche Mode in place of Andy Fletcher :)horny:). Would of been a tragedy. Not that I've ever eaten any but musically I doubt it would have sounded the same, somehow.

Don't ":popcorn:" anybody here or Kristeen will complain we've turned her thread into a gif war again. It's the style of the house you're in Cat; you wouldn't get that on AYNIM, you just get rude dogtrollers with no o-levels there. :)

(scampers away)

;)

Hey Barking. If you ever make it stateside the national pet chain PetSmart is carrying a line of rock'n'roll clothes for dogs designed by Brett Michaels. There's even a lacy corset for when you're feeling kinky. :thumb:

mmm.'k. You da boss anyway. :bow:

Nah, Q's da boss. I'm a surly henchwench.

had to google "scamp", I thought you'd said "scampi" and that didn't really make any sense. Otherwise there would have been a lobster in Depeche Mode in place of Andy Fletcher :)horny:). Would of been a tragedy. Not that I've ever eaten any but musically I doubt it would have sounded the same, somehow.

Don't ":popcorn:" anybody here or Kristeen will complain we've turned her thread into a gif war again. It's the style of the house you're in Cat; you wouldn't get that on AYNIM, you just get rude dogtrollers with no o-levels there. :)

(scampers away)

;)

*narrows eyes* I'm also the dog warden.

*narrows eyes* I'm also the dog warden.

:straightface: I dindoonuffin. :straightface: That stain on the Moderating Room carpet will come off anyway. :straightface:

(yielps)

Hey Barking. If you ever make it stateside the national pet chain PetSmart is carrying a line of rock'n'roll clothes for dogs designed by Brett Michaels. There's even a lacy corset for when you're feeling kinky. :thumb:

Thanx mate. Although when I 'm feeling kinky I just wear a bandanna; and nothing else.:cool:

...Didn't know Axl Rose had a sister. :)

Well, thank you, I won't give her THAT much time. :D But I do agree with you on Tori Amos, what is more, and slightly disturbing: KY's voice and way of singing even reminded me of Kate Bush every now and then.

Blue toe? Ow, that must hurt!

The first album, 1997's Meet Miss Young and Her All Boy Band isn't bad; it sounds like Tori Amos if Amos had never been raped. Standout songs would be 9, Fishnet, Don't Go Back To School, and P.E. 9.14. ....In my opinion, most of her music is too esoteric to be of any value to anyone but her. Which is fine, but it's sad that to her this equates to people being mental patients worthy of euthanasia. But I guess when you've toured with Morrissey for as long as she has, your mouth starts to write checks your ass can't cash.

Now if I could only figure out why my toe turned blue for the last few days, I'd be on to something....

Well, thank you, I won't give her THAT much time. :D But I do agree with you on Tori Amos, what is more, and slightly disturbing: KY's voice and way of singing even reminded me of Kate Bush every now and then.

Kate Bush, huh? Hmm. Never occurred to me.

"uncoherent

Used to describe something so incoherent that you forgot how to spell incoherent correctly." (Urban Dictionary)

It is fascinating that not only do you write incoherent things, you also read incoherently and think incoherently.

Interesting also how you are creating yourself an anonymous enemy. But you are right, obviously, in having felt addressed because the more you type the more it becomes clear how much you indeed have in common with Kristeen Young and why you adore her so much.

I am sorry to read that you will teach at another school soon, because poor children from troubled backgrounds do not need teachers like you who look down on them and to whom it is a drag to teach them anything useful. You should look for a job in the writing profession and stick with that.

boy, does So-low earn this man's ire or what?

Sort of ironic how KY makes her point about how bad this place is by wishing death on its denizens. I don't recall anyone here ever wishing death on Mozzer for the crime of making a shit album or five (which seems to be the main gripe people have here). As a few people pointed out, this won't deter people from visiting this site. Quite the opposite, really

Will always love this man for the music he's made and will continue to make, but I can't understand why, after 30 years in the public eye, he still allows critics and detractors to bother him so much. Opinions don't mean SHIT when they come from people you don't know or don't admire. Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen knew this and never gave a f*** what people thought of them, and look at where they are today: in their 70's and 80's, still touring, still making relevant music, still getting real paid, and still not giving a f***. Mozzer would be wise to take heed of this business model

someone needs to direct KY over to Netphoria.org, where quote-unquote Billy Corgan fans lambaste the man daily, to a much more heated degree than the people here. Or to the Rolling Stones forum, where a vast majority of the fans scorn every step Mick and Keef have taken since Tattoo You in 1980

both places way worse than this place.

"uncoherent

Used to describe something so incoherent that you forgot how to spell incoherent correctly." (Urban Dictionary)

It is fascinating that not only do you write incoherent things, you also read incoherently and think incoherently.

Interesting also how you are creating yourself an anonymous enemy. But you are right, obviously, in having felt addressed because the more you type the more it becomes clear how much you indeed have in common with Kristeen Young and why you adore her so much.

I am sorry to read that you will teach at another school soon, because poor children from troubled backgrounds do not need teachers like you who look down on them and to whom it is a drag to teach them anything useful. You should look for a job in the writing profession and stick with that.

:) God. I'm flattered you read my blog. You're a Thorough Troll. The only sort of worthwhile trolls! :thumb:
Would you like my address and my number? Would you like to spy on me when I have a bath or a wee? I'd like that. Let's meet for a nice cup of tea.

You are wrong about two things, but only two things, as you are obviously very intelligent (apart from, totally obsessed with me) even if only vaguely intelligible:
- I looked up "uncoherent", but decided against Urban dictionary (although it's pretty cool sometimes. But somehow it didn't fit with your personality...) :)
- I don't look down on anyone, they're all taller than me.:)

Now, it's obvious you're trying to upset me, but it's obvious as well you're not getting anywhere and people are getting a bit bored with us. I'll tell you what: let's make peace.
Truth is, I'm really scared of you and don't want any trouble, so I'll leave the forum, tail between legs. (And it has nothing to do with my holiday plans or finding this juvenile, I swear!) I understand your need to express yourself. Go on.
If I forget about you and return by mistake, I know you'll be there, panting. Well I hope so.

Thanks again for making me feel special. You actually even provided a little excitement. I find you a lot more interesting than the person this site is about! :eek: I like people who hate me. I'm drawn to the loveless and bizarre like Boz Boorer is drawn to cool Westmalle tripel. The key word is "moderation".:p

:love: I wish I knew your name. Is it Trudi? Chmura? Belinda? John? I miss you already, and you're not even gone...:tears:

edit: Whoever you are, I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to you before: I obviously hurt your feelings, let you down in some way... Know that it wasn't intentional. I promise to be more careful in the future. And I'm not just saying that because now I'm afraid someone will poison my dish...From now on my blog will be exclusively about the weather forecast to take its easily offended mentally ill readers in consideration.

Last edited:
Who knows if it's even her but the "official" site is so pathetic and follows the company line of only what those controlling miscreants want us to know. Morrissey-solo is where the real info and dirt is. Missy has such double-speak disdain/love for his fans. He wants us to adore him only on his terms.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom