2011/06/25 - The Barbican, York, England
2008/01/19 - Aeronef, Lille, France
2007/05/22 - The Pageant, St. Louis, MO, USA
2004/11/04 - Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo, Santiago, Chile
2002/08/30 - Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO, USA
2002/08/29 - Colorado Music Hall, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
1992/10/01 - University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, USA

Thank you!

You are doing an absolutely fantastic job and it's very much appreciated. I was particularly pleased with the Stockton recording as this was the only concert in living memory that seemed to have drawn only positive comments on the post-show so it was nice to hear what the fuss was all about. I've never come across a recording of Warsaw 2011 but if you or anybody else out there has it then please could you upload it. Thanks again

You are doing an absolutely fantastic job and it's very much appreciated. I was particularly pleased with the Stockton recording as this was the only concert in living memory that seemed to have drawn only positive comments on the post-show so it was nice to hear what the fuss was all about. I've never come across a recording of Warsaw 2011 but if you or anybody else out there has it then please could you upload it. Thanks again

What's the quality of the Stockton recording like?

What's the quality of the Stockton recording like?

There are now sample files listed on the 2012 tour page so folks can judge for themselves. Personally, I'm not happy with it. I had what I thought were seats in the 3rd row for the show. Turns out there aren't rows 1 and 2 but a big space before an orchestra pit that was prowled by bouncers for the opening band but claimed by Moz fans for his set. I ended up in the orchestra pit. I also had issues with the app I was using to record. I'd set my levels during the 1st act but had to switch to a different app half way through the first song. I forgot to reset the levels until early in the 2nd song and even then I didn't get it right. I tried to learn Audition to clean up the recording but could only do so much. The post clean up (edited) and original (raw) version are up. Personally, I find the original version unlistenable but can stand the edited one. YMMV

-A Fan

Back
Top Bottom