"A Light That Never Goes Out: The Enduring Saga of the Smiths" by Tony Fletcher (Sep. 6, 2012)

Re: A Light That Never Goes Out: The Enduring Saga of the Smiths

bitchin'!

More reading material time-filler while we wait for the Moz-gospel to drop in December

Re: Article: "A Light That Never Goes Out: The Enduring Saga of the Smiths" by Tony F

Already preordered. Tony seems like a decent sort indeed, really looking forward to it.

P.

Re: Article: "A Light That Never Goes Out: The Enduring Saga of the Smiths" by Tony F

Hi,

I just recieved an advance copy of the book yesterday. I happen to know Tony Fletcher and know how much work he put into this book. I've had a busy weekend so I've only managed the first 30 pages but I like what I see so far. As a friend of Tony's I'm not going to start trying to sell the book here but I've read a number of his previous books and have always enjoyed them.

As for Uncleskinney's comment above that 'Tony seems like a decent sort' - he really is. You would have to look hard to find someone as modest, understated and interesting as Tony. I only met him ten years ago and when I went away and read him up I couldn't believe all of the things he has accomplished. I hope this book is well received given the amount of work that has gone into it.

With his last book Tony went on a tour of the states doing book reading / Q&A events. If he repeats that this time it would be well worth your while going to one if you get the chance. I think people here will find him knowledgeable, interesting to listen, measured and above all, knowledgeable.

All the best and I hope those getting this book enjoy it. It looks really good too!

All the best

Hi,

I just recieved an advance copy of the book yesterday. I happen to know Tony Fletcher and know how much work he put into this book. I've had a busy weekend so I've only managed the first 30 pages but I like what I see so far. As a friend of Tony's I'm not going to start trying to sell the book here but I've read a number of his previous books and have always enjoyed them.

As for Uncleskinney's comment above that 'Tony seems like a decent sort' - he really is. You would have to look hard to find someone as modest, understated and interesting as Tony. I only met him ten years ago and when I went away and read him up I couldn't believe all of the things he has accomplished. I hope this book is well received given the amount of work that has gone into it.

With his last book Tony went on a tour of the states doing book reading / Q&A events. If he repeats that this time it would be well worth your while going to one if you get the chance. I think people here will find him knowledgeable, interesting to listen, measured and above all, knowledgeable.

All the best and I hope those getting this book enjoy it. It looks really good too!

All the best

Signed, Tony

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom