Manchester after-show

getyourwings

Does anyone know of any? Likely venues? Just trying to plan what we're doing and if there's somewhere we should be heading to after the show!

Manchester 28/7/12 Aftershow

Hi folks,

Is anyone aware if there are any aftershows or Smiths/Moz/Manc club nights on in Manchester after the gig on July 28th?

Travelling down from Glasgow for it so any help/pointers where to go after the gig would be appreciated.

Cheers

Seriously no after dos in Manchester on the night. Never heard of such a thing. Any recs for brick house kinda places these days, good vibe and music. Cheers

Anyone want to share a taxi back to Sheffield with 2 of us? If we get 5 in we could get home for about £20 each. Last train is at 10.30pm

Manchester is full of bars that will be open into the wee hours. Just pick one!

Aftershow Parties Manchester

Hello Moz fans. I am going to the gig on Saturday at the Manchester Arena and wondered if anyone knew of any aftershow parties going on in the city?

Does anyone know of any? Likely venues? Just trying to plan what we're doing and if there's somewhere we should be heading to after the show!

I'm Manc born, bred, and bruised, and there's no aftershow tonight guys.. and sadly The Brickhouse is no more.

I reckon either South (on South King Street) for Clint Boon's Disco Rescue and his Straight-up Manc choons - always a great night and no attitude - or, the foppier and wonkier of us could head for the Poptastic night on Princess Street. They have two rooms - one playing camp pop and the other Indie. The drinks are cheap cheap cheap, open till 4, and it's a bit quieter now the students have gone; so maybe us faithfuls could gather there for some late night Gladioli swinging fun..?

Morrissey's going to be great tonight!!! Can't wait to see him on home turf again!! Woop woop!!

Back
Top Bottom