Presale password

was able to get in right at 10am for Denver and got seats on "Lower Orchestra, Row D". Since the seating map only shows it beginning with Row F...I'm thinking this is a good thing!!! :thumb:

Didn't know about the pre-sale for Denver. Thanks for the password. Strangely there are PLENTY of tickets for the Denver show. Had my pick of where to sit (had to give it a few tries). The place only holds 2100 people. I would have thought it would be sold out in minutes, if not seconds.

Nice seats dead center...so it will sound nice. Could be a little closer and I wouldn't complain.

Might try to upgrade tomorrow for the regular sale though. Always seems like pre-sale tickets are a little lacking in the close dept.

For those of you going, if you're sitting near me (or anyone) if you could avoid yelling "Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God" ...over and over like a school girl... and your a dude ... throughout the entire show, we'd all appreciate it.

Might try to upgrade tomorrow for the regular sale though. Always seems like pre-sale tickets are a little lacking in the close dept.

Thanks all for the code. It worked for me.

The only place I could get four was in the raised portion in the back of the orchestra pit. Row T in the pit was still available but I was worried about sight lines.

Apparently the Mezzanine sold out while I was eating dinner. Like you, I'll try to see if I can do better tomorrow.

NIagara Falls, NY tickets now on sale

i just noticed that the Niagara Falls, NY show are now on sale through ticketmaster.com
all general admission.

What is the presale code for Tilles Center Concert Hall ? Anyone know?

Um, is there a presale to the Austin and/or Dallas shows?

presale for Austin show is Nov 15 10:00AM

no password yet - however I expect email from venue tonight with password details

Re: Nashville Presale password

Hi there, does anyone know the presale pw for Nashville tomorrow, Thurs. Nov 15.? ... or how to get it, i.e. join the fan club to get ?

The pre-sale password for Austin, in case anyone needs it, is:
MOZATX

E-List Pre-Sale
starts Thu 11/15 @ 10am

Good luck! :guitar:

Pre sale tickets for Reading, Pa???????????

I'm trying to get front row or as close to the front as possible. What is my best chance at doing that?

Also looking for the Reading, PA presale password for the Sovereign Performing Art Center. If anyone can share I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

I'd love a private message of any presale code to Reading. This is the second closest Moz gig to Baltimore and I want to go. Thanks!

The pre-sale password for Austin, in case anyone needs it, is:
MOZATX

E-List Pre-Sale
starts Thu 11/15 @ 10am

Good luck! :guitar:

Thanks very much for this! Worked like a charm this morning. The Tower Club sold out quickly. Not exactly sure what that is, but those seats didn't last long.

Back
Top Bottom