Presale password

YEARS worked. thank you...Row G, Orchestra Center - not bad, not great.

congrats you two. you both deserve those seats! i've had no luck, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Ah this remind me of old times...
There was no internet in 1991... I heard about the concert on the radio, I left everything I was doing and ran straight where they were selling the tickets.
I grabbed my two tickets and a few hours later none were left.
I was 18 and so happy!

As soon as the venue, it was a very small one, opened the door, I started to run like crazy. My boy friend at that time didn't expect this... He got left behind, but who cares :p
He was heavy metal fan, 6'2" tall... The battle to get in the first row was just crazy, but I managed!

In the middle of the concert, some poked me "hey, I think your boy friend just fainted!" :D
I had to bring him in the back.

It happened at La cigale, Paris, 1991....
But I'm old now and I'm very happy with my balcony row B center right seats. :)
It's my gift for my 40th birthday...!

I got tickets!!!!! I dont know what seats they are. Im at work freaking out. I made my fiance look at 3 different sites to get the passcode. He got them vut who knows if they are good. He was texting me that it was sold out and then texts that hes just kidding. I was gonna murder him.

Anyone know how bad row k is??? Thats what i got.

Last edited:
I got tickets!!!!! I dont know what seats they are. Im at work freaking out. I made my fiance look at 3 different sites to get the passcode. He got them vut who knows if they are good. He was texting me that it was sold out and then texts that hes just kidding. I was gonna murder him.

Anyone know how bad row k is??? Thats what i got.

Row K is 14th row (3 Pit rows AA-CC + A through K).

I ended up with G once I saw someone posted the PW(then a C popped up after I purchased...). Got an email from someone at the center when I posted on their Twitter site we were having issues...was hoping for the pit, but will be slightly less frantic 10 rows back. Basically, it's exactly where I sat at the Academy of Music.

Back
Top Bottom