Presale password

Have we heard anything about the Nashville, TN show at the Ryman show?? Does anyone have a presale password or care to tell me how to get one? I feel like I'm a member of every Morrissey club out there, yet still there is no mention of one!!

Presale password for Nashville anybody? Wife is huge fan and tickets are on sale right now!!

Re: Nashville Presale password

I joined presalepasswordinfor and the password I was given for Nashville was SPEEDWAY and it didn't work!!

Not as far as I am aware. If there is one, the details would be here, as the tickets are being sold through AXS.com.
http://www.axs.com/events/2191/morrissey

Thanks for the answer!

I called them with another question about tickets and asked about a presale and the lady told me that if there was going to be a presale it would have happened by now (this is obvious I think, and I shouldn't have asked lol) But she said she wasn't quiet sure...

Honestly I don't take not "quite sure" as an answer, maybe she is not allowed to tell or something. SO even though I can't buy tickets for a pre-sale if there is one (totally broke atm) everyone going to the Dallas show, keep looking. I will keep looking to and see if there is one!

Password Lawrence KS

Anyone have the password for Feb show in Lawrence KS?

Okay so for those of you looking for info on the Reading pre sale, I found out they will be emailing the information sometime tonight. According to the comments on the Center's faceplace, they haven't emailed it yet.

tomorrow

Good luck

Gaaaahhhh,I was the Anon. Thank yew,got row A!~

OT: I recommend maybe trying FBFAN for Reading if the password isn't figured out? I sent a message asking about the presale code but no answer yet.

Last edited:
No problem. It's killing me too and I still haven't gotten an email. I keep listening to Morrissey music and reloading my email like a psycho.

Yes, they are emailing it to people registered with the website. It's at the bottom of the website to register. I also have a feeling they may post it on their facebook, because they posted the codes for a few other shows there I noticed. I hope they do anyway, because the day is practically over. Also, I just checked facebook again, and people are still saying they haven't gotten it yet. So, I don't think I missed it.

Who knows, they might wait till tomorrow, since it goes off tomorrow morning...

I'm Anonymous 7:05pm btw!

Hey kellytakeabow, all registered and awaiting an email...having never been to this venue, a little googling shows it's a 1700 seater (as opposed to the 7000 seater Sovereign Center). has anyone been to SPAC before? Is it like the Academy of Music from his last pass through the area?

They still haven't sent me anything. Ugh.

I've never been to the Sovereign Performance Arts place. It looks like an opera house with seating. I'm trying to figure out what sections are good.

So, I have not found a presale password for Reading either, if anyone has, please post! I'm not picky about the seats, I just want to go!!!

Will do. Just asked on their Twitter page and no response yet.

So, I have not found a presale password for Reading either, if anyone has, please post! I'm not picky about the seats, I just want to go!!!

Well don't feel bad because i don't think anyone is getting presale tickets. They haven't sent the info out.

Back
Top Bottom