the baseball thread (2012)

alexrodriguez.jpg

and he's purdy

Of all players to pick, arod? lol

I have a feeling ichiro wasn't the mariner the yanks really wanted lol. God its so depressing watching the stros. I love you but the new owner needs to spend money. It used to be a great baseball town and they used to win!

Robby, just saw the dodgers got hanley ramirez. This should help them out a good deal
yeah, I am really happy with this acquisition, I think he will flourish in the Dodgers line up :)
now I would like to see them go that extra mile and get another starting pitcher, like:
hi-res-148038031_crop_exact.jpg

still savoring today's victory :) I am not going to have a lot more chances to sit in a nice air conditioned room whilst watching my Dodgers club the Giants :D
tomorrow we go for the 3 game sweep! :thumb:

with the addition today of Shane Victorino, the Dodgers now have the arguably the best outfield in baseball :)

Woot! The Flyin' Hawaiian!

The phillies inability to win is really weird. On paper they should have dominated.

Weird, huh? :squiffy: They had a ton of people on the disabled list early on, maybe the season started late for them and had no momentum.

Last edited:
The Reds are surging !!!! Best record in baseball and without their best player Joey Votto. This weekend series with Pittsburg is going to be great. Cincinnati has already won the first one (Friday night) so hoping for a sweep.

Cliff Lee would have been nice maybe, but Joe Blanton was a good "consolation prize" :thumb:
honesltly, I am feeling very confident that as I toil in the classrooms of Georgia in the fall :straightface:
my Dodgers will be mounting quite the fierce charge for their 7 Championship or at least their 22nd Pennant :)
though the Reds (& Nats :confused:) are looking too good right now :eek:

The Reds are surging !!!! Best record in baseball and without their best player Joey Votto. This weekend series with Pittsburg is going to be great. Cincinnati has already won the first one (Friday night) so hoping for a sweep.

Cliff Lee would have been nice maybe, but Joe Blanton was a good "consolation prize" :thumb:
honesltly, I am feeling very confident that as I toil in the classrooms of Georgia in the fall :straightface:
my Dodgers will be mounting quite the fierce charge for their 7 Championship or at least their 22nd Pennant :)
though the Reds (& Nats :confused:) are looking too good right now :eek:

Yeah guys, but remember last year, the Phils had the best record in history and tanked in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom