Adding another date makes you feel being deceived by Morrissey?

Adding another date makes you feel being deceived by Morrissey?

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
Adding another date makes you deceived by Morrissey?

Personally I don't like the word deceived, but you see an earlier poll thread's creator used the word.

Yes, it's annoying to find out that he added another gig after announcing Manchester date was the only UK gig in 2012.
However, I don't feel deceived by Morrissey.

Last edited:
ffs

"Morrissey announces concert: fans furious!" :rolleyes:

Only if Dad's willing to drive you to both shows, lindsey1151!

My mom drove me to the last Pasadena Show because my car was kaput at the time and when she picked me up she said "Why are they all wearing black?" I said "It's thinning, mom. Morrissey fans are hefty, they're not sad."

(I've managed to work in a mom AND dad story in a few hours. I must be kid at the mo. :p)

I don't see how anyone could feel decieved by Morrissey, due to the fact that nobody knows the issues surrounding his decision to play more than one gig. There is probably negative speculation from the pillocks on here, but it could equally be and (in my opinion more likely be) thta he just changed his mind. Human beings do do that you know, change their minds. I don't see what the fuss is, it just means more people have a better chance of going to see him and I don't see any wrong in that at all.

Last years UK dates were announced as ''the only UK dates'' (5 Scottish and 4 or 5 English??)

and then Middlesbrough, Leeds and Stoke were announced. So it is hardly a ''shock'' to the system.

I think people feel more 'deceived' by the endless reissues!

If you're going to make a poll at least get the grammar right. It should be -

Adding another date makes you feel like you are being deceived by Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom