Manchester City fan anti-climax therapy thread (post traumatic stress Champions 2012)

A

Anonymous

Yes I thought it was time for a thread where City fans can get some help to recover from their feelings of anti-climax and post traumatic stress after having seen their side clinch the league title.

As a United fan I know more than well that a feeling of emptiness around this time easily creeps in when it seems the entire world is silent and no-one bothers about once club having won the big thing. I know Chelsea coming from nowhere to win the Champions League and FA Cup double didn't help as medias attention quickly turned to the London club instead.

Rarely have I seen so little media coverage after a club have won the league as I did in the case of City which is strange having in mind how long they had waited. For the first time in a long time it seems the only people that celebrated were the City fans and that media and the rest of the world somehow hated and mourned that the rich club made it. There is little talk about City now as the focus have changed to how England will do in the Euros.

Winning something you have waited a long time for is a great feeling but along with it comes a feeling of loneliness and isolation and the feeling "is this all"?.

Therefor I would like to extend some help to our dear mint blue or baby blue friends if you like who are feeling the anti-climax taking over as summer is well and truly here. Let it all out and I will guide you so that the feelings of emptiness will turn into a milder more sensible feeling of well being and not the over the top jubilant emotion that seem to fade so fast.

Re: Manchester City fan anti-climax therapy thread (post traumatic stress Champions 2

Yes I thought it was time for a thread where City fans can get some help to recover from their feelings of anti-climax and post traumatic stress after having seen their side clinch the league title.

As a United fan I know more than well that a feeling of emptiness around this time easily creeps in when it seems the entire world is silent and no-one bothers about once club having won the big thing. I know Chelsea coming from nowhere to win the Champions League and FA Cup double didn't help as medias attention quickly turned to the London club instead.

Rarely have I seen so little media coverage after a club have won the league as I did in the case of City which is strange having in mind how long they had waited. For the first time in a long time it seems the only people that celebrated were the City fans and that media and the rest of the world somehow hated and mourned that the rich club made it. There is little talk about City now as the focus have changed to how England will do in the Euros.

Winning something you have waited a long time for is a great feeling but along with it comes a feeling of loneliness and isolation and the feeling "is this all"?.

Therefor I would like to extend some help to our dear mint blue or baby blue friends if you like who are feeling the anti-climax taking over as summer is well and truly here. Let it all out and I will guide you so that the feelings of emptiness will turn into a milder more sensible feeling of well being and not the over the top jubilant emotion that seem to fade so fast.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :rofl:
We know it is hurting you rags SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.
So much so, you are taking comfort in Chelsea victories and using it to ''try''* to discredit City's achievement HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
And rags call City fans bitter HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :rofl:

*epic fail

So this is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
You signed Phil Jones
We signed Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero.....

JJ

Manchester United fan therapy thread (post Fred Done 'non' Champions 2012)

A public service thread for all rags throughout the world still in a state of shock that ''the world's biggest team'' (based on self proclaiments) didn't win the Premier League in 2012, despite Uncle Fred Done TWICE telling the world that United had already won the title and paid out to anyone backing the rags to win HA HA HA HA HA HA :rofl:

Councilling sessions will be held at the following united strongholds:

Malta - Valleta 3rd June
Norway - Oslo 4th June
Finland - Helsinki 5th June
Ireland - Dublin 6th June
Singapore - 7th June
England - Basingstoke 8th June
England - Manchester 9th June (cancelled due to lack of numbers) ;)

JJ

Re: Manchester City fan anti-climax therapy thread (post traumatic stress Champions 2

It is hard to be a City fan these days and the sheer amount of hate I have been getting from people is amazing. It is even worse when it isn't hate and instead it some kind of ignorance and view from others that we have had our day and that it will not be repeated in a very long time.

I was so high on emotion when we won it but now I just feel flat and it is as if no-one out there is prepared to share the joy with me. You make up what it will be like to win it only to find out it lasts for such a short time and now it is all gone and done and part of history.

I do long for the new season but at the same time I know the other sides will be gunning for us and somehow I doubt Mancini will be able to control the players cause towards the end of the season he did not have control in the dressing room. We have one lousy Premier League title and United have 12 and a record 19 league titles in total compared to the few we have.

I should be proud and happy but as a City fan you know the worst feeling is having it cause you know it will be taken away from you.

--Ian Arnie Arnfield (the bubbly chubby curly haired so and so)

Re: Manchester United fan therapy thread (post Fred Done 'non' Champions 2012)

City have now officially been reduced to resembling the envying little brother who happens to have some luck every now and then and must boast a lot to desperately try and overshadow the superior historical success of his big brother. Only a little nuissance along the glorious path laid with gold with records that will never be beaten.

Every dog has its day!

Manchester City versus Manchester United (historical review)

City have won the league 3 times. United have won it 19 times.

Part 1

To realise how much City fans suffer they have adopted "champ16ns" as the new slogan or whatever. Let me explain what it stands for.

United have 19 league titles, City have 3.

19-3=16

City fans recognise this by using "champ16ns" as recognition of Uniteds superiority. Good on ya Moss Siders!

Re: Manchester City versus Manchester United (historical review)

City's floodlights at Maine Road were the tallest in the league. They were massive.

JJ

To realise how much City fans suffer they have adopted "champ16ns" as the new slogan or whatever. Let me explain what it stands for.

United have 19 league titles, City have 3.

19-3=16

City fans recognise this by using "champ16ns" as recognition of Uniteds superiority. Good on ya Moss Siders!

Silly little rag and more myth making.

the 1 and 6 relates to the demolition derby at the Swamp. ''You'' scored 1 goal and ''we'' scored 6 in your back yard.

Here's a little picture of your half empty ground to remind you......

JJ
man-united-1-man-city-6.jpg

Re: Manchester United fan therapy thread (post Fred Done 'non' Champions 2012)

City have now officially been reduced to resembling the envying little brother who happens to have some luck every now and then and must boast a lot to desperately try and overshadow the superior historical success of his big brother. Only a little nuissance along the glorious path laid with gold with records that will never be beaten.

Every dog has its day!

And you are increasingly looking like the classic school bully upon realising a new, bigger kid has just joined the school. You desperately go around reminding everyone what you were, what you had and that one day it will return and the new kid will be ousted.
And then you get a flashback, to the day when you were the new, bigger kid in the playground and you laughed when you took the place of the previous cock of the school, a Scouser - you laughed as he harked on about past glories and how they would return soon........

The past is yours, but the future's mine, your out of time.......

JJ

19 minus 3 equals 16 that is the difference. 16 can never become 1-6.

City have won the FA Cup 5 times. United have won it 11 times.

Part 2.

City have won the FA Cup 5 times. United have won it 11 times.

Part 2.

Great - thanks for the history lesson. That is all you rags have now. HISTORY.

Here's one for you.............
The greatest self proclaimed ''biggest football club in the world'' has won the European Cup once more than Nottingham Forest.

The past is yours but the future's mine. Your out of time......

City have never ever lifted the European Cup or won the Champions League. United have won it 3 times, twice Champions League winners and one time European Cup winners. The first ever english side to win it.

Part 3.

The past is yours but the future's mine, you're out of time.....

JJ

The past is yours but the future's mine, you're out of time.....

JJ

Chelsea will overshadow you for years to come and they have only started......

Chelsea will overshadow you for years to come and they have only started......

Please someone wake me up when this stuck record finally ends....... :rolleyes:

JJ

man united lose it for England

Wooney was shite, young a joke and out of his depth and ditto for smellbeck.

Hart had a great tournement, Lescott proved what an outstanding defender he is and also how the manager was right to leave has-been Wio behind.
Milner played his part and Gareth Barry was missed.

Jukebox Jury

Re: man united lose it for England

Wooney was shite, young a joke and out of his depth and ditto for smellbeck.

Hart had a great tournement, Lescott proved what an outstanding defender he is and also how the manager was right to leave has-been Wio behind.
Milner played his part and Gareth Barry was missed.

Jukebox Jury

Will love seeing Man United fans singing about Italy instead of Argentina as they will probably be wearing Italy shirts. The way Woy Hodgsom handled the racist scandal involving Anton Ferdinand and John Terry and ended up punishing Rio Ferdinand for it was good for United who now had several players rested instead.

Yet another mission accomplished by Man United in making England the laughing stock of the world. Now we might see another season like the 1998/1999 season when in 1998 Beckham became the object for all the haters which only made Man United achieve what will never be repeated ever again.

Tough luck JJ seeing England fail just a month after Chelsea overshadowed your fave clubs achievement.

Urban the swede (at least you beat Sweden and Zlatan which made my day)

Re: man united lose it for England

Man United fans celebrating in the streets of Stretford and Salford and it is live on webcam!

LOL

Back
Top Bottom