Manchester City fan anti-climax therapy thread (post traumatic stress Champions 2012)

Re: man united lose it for England

Will love seeing Man United fans singing about Italy instead of Argentina as they will probably be wearing Italy shirts. The way Woy Hodgsom handled the racist scandal involving Anton Ferdinand and John Terry and ended up punishing Rio Ferdinand for it was good for United who now had several players rested instead.

Yet another mission accomplished by Man United in making England the laughing stock of the world. Now we might see another season like the 1998/1999 season when in 1998 Beckham became the object for all the haters which only made Man United achieve what will never be repeated ever again.

Tough luck JJ seeing England fail just a month after Chelsea overshadowed your fave clubs achievement.

Urban the swede (at least you beat Sweden and Zlatan which made my day)

You really believe Wio was worthy of a place?? Even Slur Alex said he couldn't cope with 4 games in 2 weeks. He's a crock. Nothing to do with the Anton case.

And I can honestly say Chelsea didn't over shadow anything City achieved. If I thought that was the case for 1 second, then I wouldn't have wanted them to beat Bayern Munich.
City winning the Premiership and Chelsea winning the Champions League are simply not related in any way - other than it rankled like f*** the minds of Rags up and down the country (and no doubt the Rag heartlands of Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Finland)
Chelsea winning the Champions League only added further to Fergie's pain in seeing the Noisey Neighbours lift the Championship, Chelsea the CL AND the FA Cup - and to rub salt into the wound...... even the woeful Liverpool won the League Cup.

As for England, never really bothered with them, to me they are a London team for Cockney's to watch in their London stadium. I took a passing interest to ensure City's players were not injured. And took delight in seeing a Rag miss one of the penalties. Maybe there will be effigies swinging from lamp posts in the morning ;)

JJ
Still, you still have the Community Shield to your name for just over one month, so please rub it nice and cleanly because either City or Chelsea will be taking it off your hands very soon.

Wooney was shite, young a joke and out of his depth and ditto for smellbeck.

Hart had a great tournement, Lescott proved what an outstanding defender he is and also how the manager was right to leave has-been Wio behind.
Milner played his part and Gareth Barry was missed.

Jukebox Jury

Hart was full of himself and a bit girly with that blonde hair. Lescott sported his weird head and hair. Milner looked overweight and heavy and Barry was pissed.

1966, 46 years and counting!

Someone is a bitter blue.....

Manchester+United+Mascot.jpg

It just dawned on me...are they the devils? :o Fred the Red?

Old stereotypes die hard. :( Totally f***ed up.

Will love seeing Man United fans singing about Italy instead of Argentina as they will probably be wearing Italy shirts.

It's baseball tradition to root for the team that beats your team to justify their loss. That's an honorable thing if they did that.

Wait...can you guys clear something up? When I looked for the game online on my phone it just said ENGLAND vs. ITALY. It didn't say anything about it specifically being Man United. Is the ENgland team a conglomerate of players from England and you guys are picking on the Man U players? Or was it Man U? Because there is ZERO news of this stuff in our papers so I have crap all when it comes to footy education.

Wait...can you guys clear something up? When I looked for the game online on my phone it just said ENGLAND vs. ITALY. It didn't say anything about it specifically being Man United. Is the ENgland team a conglomerate of players from England and you guys are picking on the Man U players? Or was it Man U? Because there is ZERO news of this stuff in our papers so I have crap all when it comes to footy education.

Haha don't try and understand my friend. For your info Man United fans hate England and the fact that United players are forced to represent their country just pisses United fans off. For City fans and fans of many other clubs supporting England is a big thing.

In recent time wearing the St.George cross flag has nothing to do with supporting England at football but more to do with showing support for the EDL. I guess you can google it all if you wanna know more.

Urbanus

Haha don't try and understand my friend. For your info Man United fans hate England and the fact that United players are forced to represent their country just pisses United fans off. For City fans and fans of many other clubs supporting England is a big thing.

In recent time wearing the St.George cross flag has nothing to do with supporting England at football but more to do with showing support for the EDL. I guess you can google it all if you wanna know more.

Urbanus

Turban
As a Swede (and a rag too), can I ask you refrain from commenting on what City / England fans do / don't do, as you don't have a Scooby what we think.

Turban
As a Swede (and a rag too), can I ask you refrain from commenting on what City / England fans do / don't do, as you don't have a Scooby what we think.

I know what United fans think of England and have never claimed to know what England fans think and do even though I know. City fans are England fans but United fans are not for the most part.

Urbanus (Sergio Tacchini and Fila)

So it was like an All Star game that played all of England's MVP's?

So it was like an All Star game that played all of England's MVP's?

No, it was a play-off game in Euro, the european equivalent to the Word Cup, between the national teams from England and Italy. The game went to penalties and England lost after two misses from one player representing Man Utd and another one representing Chelsea.

I know what United fans think of England and have never claimed to know what England fans think and do even though I know. City fans are England fans but United fans are not for the most part.

Urbanus (Sergio Tacchini and Fila)

The reason rags don't follow England is because they are 96% non English and therefore follow the country of their birth such as Malta, Finland and those other irrelevant former Viking countries, Ireland, Singapore etc etc.

JJ

No, it was a play-off game in Euro, the european equivalent to the Word Cup, between the national teams from England and Italy. The game went to penalties and England lost after two misses from one player representing Man Utd and another one representing Chelsea.

Thanks, Emil. :flowers:

The reason rags don't follow England is because they are 96% non English and therefore follow the country of their birth such as Malta, Finland and those other irrelevant former Viking countries, Ireland, Singapore etc etc.

JJ

Hahaha living there you should know they are mostly irish and scottish. Seems you winning the league hasn't stopped you from being bitter.

Why is that?

Urbs

That's right CG.
An all star game, best out of 7 series :thumb:

All Star Game is one day, one game. World Series is best out of seven, Anonymous. :thumb:

All Star Game is one day, one game. World Series is best out of seven, Anonymous. :thumb:

And the ''World Series'' only contains teams from one country (and Toronto) :thumbs:
America is not the world ;)

JJ

Hahaha living there you should know they are mostly irish and scottish. Seems you winning the league hasn't stopped you from being bitter.

Why is that?

Urbs

Well you know, I'm still very sore about Chelsea stealing our thunder..... ;)

Well you know, I'm still very sore about Chelsea stealing our thunder..... ;)

Hahaha great answer JJ!!!!

Could we bury the hatchet now cause I was actually pleased for your lot believe it or not?

Turn a leaf and all that jazz....

Urbanus

JJ

Oh, right. Let's just conveniently disregard the fact that Citeh starts 8-9 foreigners (or perhaps mercenaries is a more apt term) to United's mere 4-5. Oh, and of course, not to mention that your title was essentially bought by some Arab oil sheikh who came out of seemingly nowhere and spent gazillions in foreign oil money to buy the league title. So tell me. How's xenophobia working out for you these days? Something about throwing rocks in glass houses, I'd imagine.

Back
Top Bottom