The point of having a President

people still listen to what he has to say? after he said that stuff about the troops..i kinda had a sudden realization...he just needs to shut up most of the time.

What did he say about the troops?

The problem is the lobbyists who flitter back and forth between government positions then to corporations and then back to government.
Look at the telecom scandal.

Obama has a lot more power than previous presidents with the exception of Bush who he has to thank for those powers.
I don't buy that bull that he's "trying".

It's one thing to have bought in for the hope and change speech... it's another thing that a lot of liberals are defending Obama's presidency.
He's nothing short of a war mongerer the same as Bush.
The people who cry what will happen if we get Romney need to ask themselves what America would look like to them if they were Muslim.
Things are already bad.

What did he say about the troops?

something about not supporting them, and said some other stuff...and mind you he was playing in the us at the time..and i don't wanna be dramatic and say it was during july it might have been...i saw it on here and it got buzzetta pretty up and arms..don't know if he or she still posts on here or not but that was when i kinda saw man..he should shut up sometimes about his opinions.

Back
Top Bottom