The end of the world in 2012 thread, here are the signs (add yours)!

A

Anonymous

Yes people, the Maya calender ends in 2012 and the world will end just before xmas according to those in the know. There have been a lot of signs that something is special with the year 2012 like Manchester City winning the league and several other clubs around the world also winning titles who rarely do so. Even tonight in Denmark a club with a long weird name claimed their first league title ever leaving FC Copenhagen stunned in second place.

The weather is weird as the north of Europe didn't have a proper winter or spring and now it is scorchio with temperatures that drive humans and animals and insects wild. The rising number of unemployed people are forcing the European Union into debating some sort of coupon scheme for the less fortunate cafe' culture countries around the mediterranean so they can survive with the richer countries thereby surrendering more of their wealth. This may harm the entire balance in EU and send yet more countries into recession and panic.

The upcoming election in USA promises to become more hateful and divided than ever as Obama is now challenged by bible belters backed by wealthy tycoons like Donald Trump as Mitt Romney promises to make America great again which should mean a war or two in some corners of the world to drive the Dollar value upwards.

Please leave your signs that may point to the world ending in 2012.

The end of the world will happen when it's good and ready. No sooner, no later. It doesn't have to line up with anything relevant or special or even be in 2012. That is all.

The world ended Sunday 9 days ago for all manchester united fans, when the Mighty Manchester City won the Premier League :thumb:

JJ

The very notion of the world ending in 2012 sent me spiraling into therapy circa 2010. I think it's all nonsense now, but I was literally parlayed with fear and anxiety about it for quite a while. Pathetic, I know.

Yes people, the Maya calender ends in 2012 and the world will end just before xmas according to those in the know. There have been a lot of signs that something is special with the year 2012 like Manchester City winning the league and several other clubs around the world also winning titles who rarely do so. Even tonight in Denmark a club with a long weird name claimed their first league title ever leaving FC Copenhagen stunned in second place.

The weather is weird as the north of Europe didn't have a proper winter or spring and now it is scorchio with temperatures that drive humans and animals and insects wild. The rising number of unemployed people are forcing the European Union into debating some sort of coupon scheme for the less fortunate cafe' culture countries around the mediterranean so they can survive with the richer countries thereby surrendering more of their wealth. This may harm the entire balance in EU and send yet more countries into recession and panic.

The upcoming election in USA promises to become more hateful and divided than ever as Obama is now challenged by bible belters backed by wealthy tycoons like Donald Trump as Mitt Romney promises to make America great again which should mean a war or two in some corners of the world to drive the Dollar value upwards.

Please leave your signs that may point to the world ending in 2012.

So ridiculous I can't even be bothered to make fun of you.

I saw a sign that said "Blue balls isn't funny." :D

Actually it began.
When we realised that it's time to strengthen and carry on the glory years.

I think it'll be the middle east that will end of the world. If not, then America.

Well the bad news is that the planet earth WILL end one day! As our star, the sun will eventually die and go super nova, and destroy the earth and all of the surrounding planets wiv it! :(

But the good news is that the sun just happens to be a very stable star so it wont go super nova for a very lont time yet!!! :)

Just need to ensure in the mean time we dont end everything ourselves, and have to moniter some of those very large astariods out there that cud potentially colide wiv the earth!

But Nostradmus who has never been wrong yet in his pridictions, has not predicted the end of the world till the year...... oh I cant recall it now, I should know this as ive got his book!, but its a long while of yet!

But tell ya what tho his pediction that in the year 1999 and 7 months will come a great king of terror - had me VERY worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( my powers must of got the better of me and i misintupreted what he meant!

By the time the sun does go super nova, humans will have developed the tecnology to time travel and go visit and colinize other planets in other universes anyways ! :)

But just to mention here, we are actually in the middle of a mass exstinction at the moment due to our own making, and species are becoming exstinct at a far faster rate than when the dinasaurs disapeared! :(
But we can reverse this trend if we so choose to! :)

Humans are of course destined to become highly evolved and all loving and empathic beings, our creater will see to that! but its just gunna take a little while to get there!!! :)

Last edited:
Well the bad news is that the planet earth WILL end one day! As our star, the sun will eventually die and go super nova, and destroy the earth and all of the surrounding planets wiv it! :(

But the good news is that the sun just happens to be a very stable star so it wont go super nova for a very lont time yet!!! :)

Just need to ensure in the mean time we dont end everything ourselves, and have to moniter some of those very large astariods out there that cud potentially colide wiv the earth!

But Nostradmus who has never been wrong yet in his pridictions, has not predicted the end of the world till the year...... oh I cant recall it now, I should know this as ive got his book!, but its a long while of yet!

But tell ya what tho his pediction that in the year 1999 and 7 months will come a great king of terror - had me VERY worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( my powers must of got the better of me and i misintupreted what he meant!

By the time the sun does go super nova, humans will have developed the tecnology to time travel and go visit and colinize other planets in other universes anyways ! :)

But just to mention here, we are actually in the middle of a mass exstinction at the moment due to our own making, and species are becoming exstinct at a far faster rate than when the dinasaurs disapeared! :(
But we can reverse this trend if we so choose to! :)

Humans are of course destined to become highly evolved and all loving and empathic beings, our creater will see to that! but its just gunna take a little while to get there!!! :)

beautiful post midnight. xxx

Trust me, the Earth will die before then and we'll probably be the cause of it.

As soon as humans gradually became intelligent, the world was doomed!

Being such a bleeding heart, I would have thought you knew that the end of human life is not the end of Earth.

here is another sign:

tumblr_m26r9boVub1qkbsgg.gif

Being such a bleeding heart, I would have thought you knew that the end of human life is not the end of Earth.

Yeah. That's exactly what I put. We'll destroy the Earth.

It would great if the Earth could live on without humanity prowling on it...Any ideas what would happen to the Earth if humans no longer ruled?

I might make a seperate thread on this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful post midnight. xxx

Thanks ! may of course be just someone humouring me ect, but think I will quote that nice quote anyways, may be the only and very last compliment I get on here !

It would great if the Earth could live on without humanity prowling on it...Any ideas what would happen to the Earth if humans no longer ruled?

You ask an interesting question !

I could be predictable and go on about animals rights issues and say without humans there would be an end to horrible blood sports ect, but I was hounded off the last forum I was on 4 being a bit 2 out spoken in such matters, so may be best to keep my mouth shut!!!!

(Edited + deleted rest of post, who i was on a different forum is Irrelevant! )

Last edited:

"then Our Creator made: the biggest mistake of all. yeah! yeah! yeah! woah! it's a shame, it's a shame that all the songs now sound the same.....etc"

best
BrummieBoy

@20:21, 20/12, 2012 Who will save the earth from Apocalypse.....:rolleyes:

December 21st 2012: another day when nothing happened.

Apocalypse-Not!

Let's hear from The Archdruid John Micheal Greer:

http://wisdom-magazine.com/Article.aspx/2333/

"Among the stories highlighted in Apocalypse Not are: the birth of the apocalypse meme out of archaic star myths in the ancient Middle East; the failed end time prophecies of Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, and other famous prophets; the long and murky road from the Great Pyramid to today’s Rapture beliefs; and the real origins of the belief in apocalypse in 2012 (hint: it’s not originally Mayan at all)."

best
BrummieBoy

Back
Top Bottom