What does floater on a setlist mean? does it mean wetbacks dont deserve yEAH!!!

S

surfboard

im crying cause glams didnt get played and suedehead, meats, theres, everwhere suns, pleases, maudes, littles, mexs, are getting played what a horrific set. no billy or boy races???? damn i might just no go when he shows up in my town......i blame all you freakin mexicans for dressing like retards and writing him letters and tellin him how much you like everyday is like sunday or suedehead is your song...or how he understands you because your mommies and daddies are wetbacks therefore you feel like some sort of twisted gay man who hangs out at taco places.....why god? why god? couldnt morrissey get into the jews or the taliban i means mexicans aye mi culo esteban mi culo me duele sabroso me siento sabroso putos olvidalos esteban! BaSta la locura!!!!!!

official setlist printed by Dean Butterworth who visits the chatroom on occasions
phoenix_show_5.jpg

My guess is they were ready to play GG if for some reason they wanted to play a heavier song or a cerain song just wasn't going to sound right.

I have seen countless setlists and this is the only time I have ever seen floater written on it.

I didn't see one last night so I can't say if its a new trend.

Well, I wish they would play GG in place of Meat is Murder. That song should of been put to death (pun intended) after the last tour.

> My guess is they were ready to play GG if for some reason they wanted to
> play a heavier song or a cerain song just wasn't going to sound right.

> I have seen countless setlists and this is the only time I have ever seen
> floater written on it.

> I didn't see one last night so I can't say if its a new trend.

Back
Top Bottom