Gaslight Anthem singer Brian Fallon's advice to Morrissey: "You need to get over it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

The Gaslight Anthem is the greatest band in the world and Brian could write better lyrics in his sleep than anything Morrissey has offered us for the last 10 years.

:crazy:

When we were young
We were diamond Sinatras
Like something I saw in a dream
We kept our secrets in rooms
locked up tight like a tomb
Where the ballerinas lay

:sleeping:

Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

Tek yer tampon out Skylarker and put another in.

I'm interested to know what are the next steps for MW given the pronouncement that it would shut down if it didn't get at least one of the nine scavenger hunt items in the last two shows.

Why are you quoting me in relation to 'Morrissey's World-blogspot'? :straightface:

'So goodbye my love till then
Till the white rose blooms again

The summer days are ending in the valley
And soon the time will come when we must be apart
Now you must start you journey to the sailing
And leave me till another spring-time comes around

You must leave me, leave me lonely
So goodbye my love till then

The cotton leaves are falling in the valley
And soon the winter snow will lie on the ground
But like the rose that comes back with the springtime
You will return to me when springtime comes around

Goodbye till then
Goodbye till then'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WoXaFZpcDY

Thanks for all the messages of support everyone! :lbf:

Latest Reputation Received (-39 point(s) total)
July 30, 2012 11:51 PM Thread: Appalled because of no...
Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'
July 30, 2012 06:40 PM Thread: Appalled because of no...
u suck donkey dick
July 29, 2012 05:54 PM Thread: Article: Manchester -...
YOUR A OVER PROTECTIVE f***ING SOCCER MOM!!!
July 29, 2012 04:34 PM Thread: Appalled because of no...
Paranoia is a dangerous thing.
July 29, 2012 04:23 AM Thread: Article: Jemma Pixie...
Are you really as stupid as all this ?

Hilarious. :D Please call me a pig one more time. PLEASE.

I'd rather not run the risk of making the swine population feel any worse than they already do.

More like Brain Failed-On of the Ass to Mouth Anthem.

Wow, what a towering wit you have. Don Rickles would be dumbstruck with envy.

Tek yer tampon out Skylarker and put another in.

How long did that insult take to post, given your preferred typing method?

Retard_at_a_keyboard.gif

I'd rather not run the risk of making the swine population feel any worse than they already do.

Perfect! :flowers: God, I couldn't write this stuff if I tried.

I beg you Crystal. Put an apple in it ok?

tumblr_lzriixg6vc1qhg3f9o2_250.gif

Oh, I get it. You feel you would like to stuff the apple somewhere other than your mouth, since nothing else ever goes there.

Perfectly understandable.

Wow

I walk away from this thread for a week and it becomes inflated with hilarity. Viva Hate, Skylarker and nothappynotsad vs. CrystalGeezer f*** THE WORLD!!!1!

The reason this thread continues is because the war of words between you four is the most engaging thing on the forums right now. Some of you actually met up, at a Farmer's Market, and talked shop about Morrissey-solo? That's priceless. I'm not being condescending either; really, I'm not

Had a listen to 'Handwritten' in a record store the other night. It wasn't terrible but it's not my bag. They sound like too many of their influences, tbh. The Smiths -- and Morrissey on his own -- never sounded like a hybrid of their influences the way these guys do. Aping the Clash and Springsteen isn't the worst choice of influences, but it's not wholly original either. And that's what I heard: a dude who sounded like he was trying to be Springsteen fronting the Clash

Gosh...this thread is f***ing priceless! I had more than a few laughs, sorry. I'm going back for another read. So-low drama at its spiciest! Lolz

Some of you actually met up, at a Farmer's Market, and talked shop about Morrissey-solo? That's priceless. I'm not being condescending either; really, I'm not

None of that was any thanks to my wishes...

how did stuff get so hostile between the four of you?

how did stuff get so hostile between the four of you?

Who knows? When you're dealing with a schizophrenic, I imagine their feelings change more often than their underwear...and in Geezer's case, I imagine that is particularly true.

But who cares, really? I don't...

Some of you actually met up, at a Farmer's Market, and talked shop about Morrissey-solo? That's priceless. I'm not being condescending either; really, I'm not

Actually, it wasn't my idea either, it was nothappynotsad's. So Viva's coming into town for the first time to meet his solo fling on a plane from Florida compliment's of dad who's probably just relieved his son is talking to a real live girl. Nothappynotsad contacts me and says "We should have lunch!" I'm slightly curious about him because he'd been a Class A asshole to several people, I wanted to "meet a troll," but I didn't think it was going to happen. So Viva contact's me and says "Heyyyyy, I was thinking we could have lunch. How about on such-and-such a day, maybe around...12:30? Would that work for you?" That such-and-such a day was the day his plane landed at LAX at NOON. The little weasle was trying to "work out" a way of having me pick his ass up at the airport without asking. I said that it didn't work for me because I was housesitting in Upland which is forever away from LA. When it turned out I couldn't pick him up at the airport, he had no interest in having lunch. Not being an awesome communicator with his GIRLFRIEND, she contacts me and says "Hey, what day do you want to have lunch?" I said Viva already asked and she had zero idea that he was swindling a ride. I learned later that he was doing that because she didn;t have a driver's license and didn;t know how to drive a car and he was afraid of taking a bus or train because he has a fear of "basic brown types." That's my theory why he hates Jesse, he hates Mexicans. Anyway, one thing lead to another and I meet them a few days later at union Station. The plan was to pick them up and go to lunch. They come out of the train station eating a f***ing Wetzel's pretzel. :squiffy: Viva had never been in LA, it was his birthday so I took him to touristy Farmer's Market, then Cat & Fiddle, showed them Sweetzer, like the classic Morrissey spots (except Farmer's, I just dig that place.) Then nothappynotsad channeled her inner 13-year-old and wanted to go to the Museum of Death. Viva and I wanted to sit in the car but we went along and looked at manson videos and baby caskets. Then I drove them ALL THE WAY THE f*** TO LONG BEACH because they were afraid to ride on the train at night. :straightface: And the thanks I get is that he starts trolling me here. Nothappynotsad is cool, her BF? Not so much. We talked about solo a bit, mostly about how much of a D-bag Skylarker is, moving in on their relationship or something, I dunno. I brought my dog as a wingman in case it got so unbearable I could say "Oh, dear, I gotta get Barney home." It never got that unbearable, when he's not lying and scheming, he was good company. Kind of a homophobe. And racist. But funny. Whatevs.

Actually, it wasn't my idea either, it was nothappynotsad's. So Viva's coming into town for the first time to meet his solo fling on a plane from Florida compliment's of dad who's probably just relieved his son is talking to a real live girl. Nothappynotsad contacts me and says "We should have lunch!" I'm slightly curious about him because he'd been a Class A asshole to several people, I wanted to "meet a troll," but I didn't think it was going to happen. So Viva contact's me and says "Heyyyyy, I was thinking we could have lunch. How about on such-and-such a day, maybe around...12:30? Would that work for you?" That such-and-such a day was the day his plane landed at LAX at NOON. The little weasle was trying to "work out" a way of having me pick his ass up at the airport without asking. I said that it didn't work for me because I was housesitting in Upland which is forever away from LA. When it turned out I couldn't pick him up at the airport, he had no interest in having lunch. Not being an awesome communicator with his GIRLFRIEND, she contacts me and says "Hey, what day do you want to have lunch?" I said Viva already asked and she had zero idea that he was swindling a ride. I learned later that he was doing that because she didn;t have a driver's license and didn;t know how to drive a car and he was afraid of taking a bus or train because he has a fear of "basic brown types." That's my theory why he hates Jesse, he hates Mexicans. Anyway, one thing lead to another and I meet them a few days later at union Station. The plan was to pick them up and go to lunch. They come out of the train station eating a f***ing Wetzel's pretzel. :squiffy: Viva had never been in LA, it was his birthday so I took him to touristy Farmer's Market, then Cat & Fiddle, showed them Sweetzer, like the classic Morrissey spots (except Farmer's, I just dig that place.) Then nothappynotsad channeled her inner 13-year-old and wanted to go to the Museum of Death. Viva and I wanted to sit in the car but we went along and looked at manson videos and baby caskets. Then I drove them ALL THE WAY THE f*** TO LONG BEACH because they were afraid to ride on the train at night. :straightface: And the thanks I get is that he starts trolling me here. Nothappynotsad is cool, her BF? Not so much. We talked about solo a bit, mostly about how much of a D-bag Skylarker is, moving in on their relationship or something, I dunno. I brought my dog as a wingman in case it got so unbearable I could say "Oh, dear, I gotta get Barney home." It never got that unbearable, when he's not lying and scheming, he was good company. Kind of a homophobe. And racist. But funny. Whatevs.

Have you got a link the thread in off-topic about your meet-up? Does that thread still exist?

I'm sick of reading your word vomit. This post is filled to the brim with bitterness and lies. .

Well that's interesting...because it is quite different from the impression I got from you on Facebook a few months back. You know...about how you had a hard-on for NHNS based on her pictures here, and how you thought Viva was a dickhead but once they presented you with the opportunity to meet up in person (even if it WAS to drive them around, which was only a SMALL part if it; mainly they just knew you knew the area and wanted to give you a chance to get together), you jumped on it, hoping to spark some lesbian thing with NHNS...which never happened because a) she was too into Viva and b) she's not into chicks and c) you were too shy to say anything to her.

Of course, in the meantime, during the whole Viva Hate vs. Skylarker debacle, you ardently took their side, defended them to the death, bragged and gushed about getting to meet them, posted pictures, said NOTHING like what you are saying now, and why? Because you still held out hopes that Viva would go back to Florida, NH would stay in LA and you and she would stay friends and hang out, and eventually something would "happen" between you two. Of course, it wasn't going to and never did.

She DID move to Florida to be with Viva; you stayed friendly for the sake of formality, on Facebook and on here, but you were extremely frustrated and depressed. At that point I was already well on my way to mending things with Viva (who I have known outside of Solo for years) as well as NHNS, who had gotten caught in the crossfire.

As soon as you perceived that they and I were friendly again, you sent me PMs here asking to be my Facebook friend, which I didn't have a problem with because I didn't have any significant animosity toward you. But I seem to remember that once ON Facebook, however, it became clear that your motive all along was to get me to act as middleman between you and NHNS, to scope out how she felt about you, as you could not ask Viva (who had already defriended you from there.)

Having neither a burning desire to play middleman for your bi-curious endeavors with NHNS, who I genuinely wanted to get onto good terms with and stay that way, and yet also having no desire to "freak you out" or make you go mental, I politely declined. You wouldn't take no for an answer, kept pestering me...until I had no choice but to block you.

Fast forward to a short time later; in frustration you "quit" Solo for the 67th time, only to reappear a few weeks later EXPLODING with venom for Viva Hate, Not Happy Not Sad, and myself. Totally unexplained, totally mystifying to the other posters here, and totally unprovoked...well, as far as the outside world knows. Which brings us here.

Don't like that I said this stuff, aired it publicly? Look at YOUR version of events; look at the scenarios and accusations YOU have made. You have mocked those two in EVERY WAY. You've now even gone so far as to accuse Viva Hate of being racist.

But sure...let's just pretend that one year ago, you were NOT meeting up with total strangers, cooing about it to everyone here, kissing NHNS's ass, etc etc. Let's pretend that you met up with her and Viva because you "wanted to meet a troll in real life." Let's overlook your random, out of control blitzkrieg of hate that you have spewed at them and at me for the last week. Let's forget the Facebook PMs from Viva to me, telling me how YOU insisted that you all go "Morrissey spotting" on his birthday.

Let's overlook the way that even in the midst of this tirade of yours, you JUMPED to clear up your "Gentle Giant" remark about NHNS; when someone took it to mean fat you immediately corrected them, saying how proportionate she was.

So, sure...you were coerced by two strangers from the internet, a decade younger than you, to pick them up and drive them around LA. The contempt and hate you feel for them now, and the way you have assuaged their characters lately, has NOTHING to do with being turned down romantically by NHNS after a year of trying...somehow you just magically went from thinking the world of her to being a total, total bitch to her...and your continued mockery and derision of Viva has NOTHING to do with jealously regarding his girlfriend.

Let me guess: I'm out of line, I'm making this up..right? But it's perfectly fine for you to make accusations of racism and manipulation. I ask you, look over your posts of this week...and look back a year ago, at your 1,000 glowing posts about NHNS and Viva then. Strange his "racism" didn't seem to bother you then.

Couple all this with the fact that several posts back you ADMITTED to lying last year, to help them falsely present information about the validity of their relationship and when they had first met, and well, what we are left with is your own basic admission that NOTHING YOU SAY IS WORTH A GODDAMN.

Whose version of events makes more sense...mine or yours?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

That would explain why she went on about my sultry voice and shyly said I could touch her butt when I accidentally bumped into her at the museum of death....

That would explain why she went on about my sultry voice and shyly said I could touch her butt when I accidentally bumped into her at the museum of death....

It also explains why she wouldn't return any calls from us to meet again while I was there, but as soon as I went back to FL she was all up on your nuts asking you to go with her to MOCA and Morrissey's show at the Music Box, which she called you from and had you listen in to the show from your receiver...and the Vegas show she invited you to...and how she wanted to meet up with you for drinks before and after the Shrine show. :squiffy:

Poor Geezer. What a sad, sad character you are. I think maybe I should just stop replying to your lies and general nonsense out of pity.

Wow. You guys fight dirty.

Everyone in this thread needs to get some good LD.
Especially Crystal Geezer.

-Ms V.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom