Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 217

Thread: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over It"

  1. #61
    Taste the diffidence Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Gaslight what?? Brian who???
    Imagine a Bruce Springsteen cover band doing a parody of The Replacements.

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #62
    Senior Member Amy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,401
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    Really? Is that what you did?.....
    I think Skylarker was saying than Brian Fallon's criticism was playful/imbued with backhanded compliments, not his own. His own is...brutal, by anyone's standards.

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #63
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default

    Brian Fallon is drek!

    we'll let you know

    0 Not allowed!

  4. #64
    nanoo nanoo Skylarker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,361
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 8

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Gaslight what?? Brian who???
    Ha, you're anonymous. Oh, the irony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    Really? Is that what you did?

    "bored, barrel-scraping shadow chasing former glories and proffering half-baked crap that doesn't stimulate his fans, doesn't stimulate record companies, and probably doesn't even really stimulate himself."

    "Brian could write better lyrics in his sleep than anything Morrissey has offered us for the last 10 years"

    "Morrissey's done."

    "pompous fruity washed-up laughingstock who doesn't see what a botched abortion his career has become"

    "at 52, now far from the prime of life, devoid of a sexual aura, unable to sell records, fronting a paint by numbers bar band, no hope for a record deal, shitty songs"

    "gross pantomime, and embarassing"

    "gross campy creepiness"

    Why do you deliberately pick fights with people on this site and then, when they respond angrily, stand back as if you're the sane, mature, reasonable one?
    I don't pick fights. I posted a video clip of someone talking about Morrissey in a -gasp, horror- less than complimentary way. Others started shit-slinging, and I defended an artist who in my opinion is a million times more talented than modern-day Morrissey.

    Or, an alternate answer would be, "because it amuses me to do so."

    Imagine a Bruce Springsteen cover band doing a parody of The Replacements.
    Imagine a psuedo-intellectual bore on a Morrissey forum. Oh wait...thanks to you, we don't have to!

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #65
    Taste the diffidence Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarker View Post
    I don't pick fights.
    Yes, you do. All the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarker View Post
    I posted a video clip of someone talking about Morrissey in a -gasp, horror- less than complimentary way. Others started shit-slinging, and I defended an artist who in my opinion is a million times more talented than modern-day Morrissey.
    Here you go again. Everyone else is shit-slinging, you're just an innocent bystander.

    You're a smart guy, Skylarker. It's embarrassing to watch you disingenuously argue as if you've merely been defending The Gaslight Anthem. At every turn you've blasted Morrissey. And not just with "Jesse isn't as good as Alain" knocks, but annihilating remarks like "Morrissey's done", a "washed-up laughingstock", a guy who writes "shitty songs", etc. There's nothing wrong with The Gaslight Anthem. God knows Paul Westerberg needs the royalty checks. But it's silly to claim you haven't propped up The Gaslight Anthem at the expense of Morrissey. You have. Everyone sees that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarker View Post
    Or, an alternate answer would be, "because it amuses me to do so."
    This is the other part of your schtick. You back off from everything you post. Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarker View Post
    Imagine a psuedo-intellectual bore on a Morrissey forum. Oh wait...thanks to you, we don't have to!
    A pseudo-intellectual bore isn't the worst thing you can be on a discussion forum, Skylarker. The worst thing you can be is a troll. Unless you want to roll back your remark that "Morrissey's done", you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone here that you're not a troll. This is a fan site for an artist who hasn't released an album in three years, whom you explicitly call "washed up". You come here and stir up shit with his fans. I don't care if you occasionally say intelligent things or make the odd amusing wisecrack. You don't like Morrissey's current music and you come here to lord your alleged superiority over the other fans here. By any definition, you're a troll.

    0 Not allowed!

  6. #66
    God save the Tseng nothappynotsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 148

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    A pseudo-intellectual bore isn't the worst thing you can be on a discussion forum, Skylarker. The worst thing you can be is a troll. Unless you want to roll back your remark that "Morrissey's done", you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone here that you're not a troll. This is a fan site for an artist who hasn't released an album in three years, whom you explicitly call "washed up". You come here and stir up shit with his fans. I don't care if you occasionally say intelligent things or make the odd amusing wisecrack. You don't like Morrissey's current music and you come here to lord your alleged superiority over the other fans here. By any definition, you're a troll.
    If my calculations are correct, Morrissey has roughly been in the music business almost 30 years. Skylarker is complaining about the last 10, more specifically, the last 5 and 1/2 years of Morrissey's career. That leaves at least 20 years he doesn't have a problem with and is a fan of. I don't think you have to be a fan of an artist's current output to be a fan. You almost make it sound like the definition of a troll is someone who says something bluntly and critically that 98% of the people you're surrounded by don't agree with. That's nonsense. You shouldn't pick a fight with someone that you're calling out for picking fights. Not only is that hypocritical, it is absurd. The 'ignore' button exists for reasons like this.

    He's not wrong. From the look of things, Morrissey IS done. He is 52. Losing more and more of his vocal range by the year. His sales are ridiculously low. There is no major record label interest. Morrissey shows no interest in compromising for an indie label or self-releasing. He is no longer working with the collaborator who has penned most of his hit singles. He has no interest in looking for new collaborators. He has an inferior guitarist and co-writer with whom he has a death grip on.

    Let's be honest, touring is keeping his career afloat currently. He's been touring the last 2 years in promotion of nothing. He has no other prospects at this point. If he somehow turns things around, it will be either through compromise or an act of God.

    0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.


  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,952
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 24

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by nothappynotsad View Post
    If my calculations are correct, Morrissey has roughly been in the music business almost 30 years. Skylarker is complaining about the last 10, more specifically, the last 5 and 1/2 years of Morrissey's career. That leaves at least 20 years he doesn't have a problem with and is a fan of. I don't think you have to be a fan of an artist's current output to be a fan. You almost make it sound like the definition of a troll is someone who says something bluntly and critically that 98% of the people you're surrounded by don't agree with. That's nonsense. You shouldn't pick a fight with someone that you're calling out for picking fights. Not only is that hypocritical, it is absurd. The 'ignore' button exists for reasons like this.

    He's not wrong. From the look of things, Morrissey IS done. He is 52. Losing more and more of his vocal range by the year. His sales are ridiculously low. There is no major record label interest. Morrissey shows no interest in compromising for an indie label or self-releasing. He is no longer working with the collaborator who has penned most of his hit singles. He has no interest in looking for new collaborators. He has an inferior guitarist and co-writer with whom he has a death grip on.

    Let's be honest, touring is keeping his career afloat currently. He's been touring the last 2 years in promotion of nothing. He has no other prospects at this point. If he somehow turns things around, it will be either through compromise or an act of God.
    I beg to differ. 52 is not old. Vocally he is at his peak. You think Tobias is a weak musician, fair enough, many do not. He has ditched Alain but he has yet to release an album without him so let us wait before deciding if he can cope without his songwriting. YOR is a great album. If you don't think so, fine, but that doesnt mean he's finished. He is touring and according to those who have seen him, performing wonderfully. The recording contract thing is politics and not an artistic issue.
    I do take your point about fans being over defensive. It's absolutely fine and healthy for you and Skylarker to argue his decline. Unfortunately it's a hard subject to debate. I like his late career, you don't. I can't think of any objective points to make that prove me right and you wrong.

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #68
    Taste the diffidence Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by nothappynotsad View Post
    If my calculations are correct, Morrissey has roughly been in the music business almost 30 years. Skylarker is complaining about the last 10, more specifically, the last 5 and 1/2 years of Morrissey's career. That leaves at least 20 years he doesn't have a problem with and is a fan of. I don't think you have to be a fan of an artist's current output to be a fan. You almost make it sound like the definition of a troll is someone who says something bluntly and critically that 98% of the people you're surrounded by don't agree with. That's nonsense. You shouldn't pick a fight with someone that you're calling out for picking fights. Not only is that hypocritical, it is absurd. The 'ignore' button exists for reasons like this.

    He's not wrong. From the look of things, Morrissey IS done. He is 52. Losing more and more of his vocal range by the year. His sales are ridiculously low. There is no major record label interest. Morrissey shows no interest in compromising for an indie label or self-releasing. He is no longer working with the collaborator who has penned most of his hit singles. He has no interest in looking for new collaborators. He has an inferior guitarist and co-writer with whom he has a death grip on.

    Let's be honest, touring is keeping his career afloat currently. He's been touring the last 2 years in promotion of nothing. He has no other prospects at this point. If he somehow turns things around, it will be either through compromise or an act of God.
    I agree with a lot of what you said here.

    You mention the Ignore button-- a fair point. But why wouldn't you or Skylarker apply the same logic to Morrissey, as a whole? Not just Ignore a poster or two in the site, but this whole site, and Morrissey as an artist?

    After all, "Morrissey is done" is a very clear, very complete thought. Succinct and brutal. I disagree, but it's a valid viewpoint and I have no problem with anyone who holds it, because there's at least some evidence they could be right.

    The point here isn't that Morrissey doesn't deserve criticism. The point is that Skylarker comes to a fan site for an artist he believes is "done", "washed up", and a "laughingstock". Question: why not Ignore Morrissey-solo.com? Why come here? Aren't there other discussion sites to visit where one can post threads about the lastest band you like, or the last movie you saw? Why come here? What purpose does it serve? Why would anyone who says what Skylarker said about Morrissey choose to frequent that artist's site-- especially when he's made it clear that he regards many of Morrissey's fans as moronic, delusional and stuck in the past? The answer is pretty obvious.

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #69
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default

    "Losing more and more of his vocal range by the year."
    By Jove, you are an idiot!

    we'll let you know

    0 Not allowed!

  10. #70
    Taste the diffidence Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    Unfortunately it's a hard subject to debate.
    No, Peter. It's an easy subject to debate. You just contributed civil, fair, and honest remarks about the quality of his recent work. That seems impossible for some posters.

    0 Not allowed!

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,952
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 24

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    No, Peter. It's an easy subject to debate. You just contributed civil, fair, and honest remarks about the quality of his recent work. That seems impossible for some posters.
    Thank you Worm.

    0 Not allowed!

  12. #72
    God save the Tseng nothappynotsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 148

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    I beg to differ. 52 is not old. Vocally he is at his peak. You think Tobias is a weak musician, fair enough, many do not. He has ditched Alain but he has yet to release an album without him so let us wait before deciding if he can cope without his songwriting. YOR is a great album. If you don't think so, fine, but that doesnt mean he's finished. He is touring and according to those who have seen him, performing wonderfully. The recording contract thing is politics and not an artistic issue.
    I do take your point about fans being over defensive. It's absolutely fine and healthy for you and Skylarker to argue his decline. Unfortunately it's a hard subject to debate. I like his late career, you don't. I can't think of any objective points to make that prove me right and you wrong.
    Stating he is 52 had less to do with his mortality and more to do with his marketability. There are far older artists who still have amazing, successful careers. Morrissey's folly is he wants to be treated as if he is a major contender on the Pop scene. He isn't anymore. On his name alone he charts high the first week and then disappears. That isn't enough for a record company. He wants to be promoted by a label with pull but when you have a dodgy track record and fail to produce an obvious hit single or two while looking for a contract, they just aren't going to bite.

    I wish he was vocally at his peak. But he isn't. He's lost the range he had even around 2004. As a matter of fact, I DID see him recently. There is a reason he doesn't go for the high notes at the end of "I Know It's Over" anymore, you know. Have you compared 'All The Lazy Dykes' as it was in 2004 to 2011? It is obvious listening to him live and on recent albums that he just doesn't have the range he used to. It isn't a criticism, it's just a fact that time is going to have an effect eventually on your voice. I'm not saying he doesn't have a good voice when he wants to, it's just it is nothing compared to what it once was.

    0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.


  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,952
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 24

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by nothappynotsad View Post
    Stating he is 52 had less to do with his mortality and more to do with his marketability. There are far older artists who still have amazing, successful careers. Morrissey's folly is he wants to be treated as if he is a major contender on the Pop scene. He isn't anymore. On his name alone he charts high the first week and then disappears. That isn't enough for a record company. He wants to be promoted by a label with pull but when you have a dodgy track record and fail to produce an obvious hit single or two while looking for a contract, they just aren't going to bite.

    I wish he was vocally at his peak. But he isn't. He's lost the range he had even around 2004. As a matter of fact, I DID see him recently. There is a reason he doesn't go for the high notes at the end of "I Know It's Over" anymore, you know. Have you compared 'All The Lazy Dykes' as it was in 2004 to 2011? It is obvious listening to him live and on recent albums that he just doesn't have the range he used to. It isn't a criticism, it's just a fact that time is going to have an effect eventually on your voice. I'm not saying he doesn't have a good voice when he wants to, it's just it is nothing compared to what it once was.
    Losing your vocal range as you get older is inevitable. Nevertheless the great singers also see other changes as they age, the timbre improves and musicianship improve.
    Imagine saying Sinatra or Bennet were finished at 50. I recently saw Dionne Warwick (who must be in her 70's). These are all great artists who manage the restrictions of age with great aristry and skill and, yes, improve despite everything. Now you may say Moz is not in this class. I happen to think he is.

    0 Not allowed!

  14. #74
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by nothappynotsad View Post
    Stating he is 52 had less to do with his mortality and more to do with his marketability. There are far older artists who still have amazing, successful careers. Morrissey's folly is he wants to be treated as if he is a major contender on the Pop scene. He isn't anymore. On his name alone he charts high the first week and then disappears. That isn't enough for a record company. He wants to be promoted by a label with pull but when you have a dodgy track record and fail to produce an obvious hit single or two while looking for a contract, they just aren't going to bite.

    I wish he was vocally at his peak. But he isn't. He's lost the range he had even around 2004. As a matter of fact, I DID see him recently. There is a reason he doesn't go for the high notes at the end of "I Know It's Over" anymore, you know. Have you compared 'All The Lazy Dykes' as it was in 2004 to 2011? It is obvious listening to him live and on recent albums that he just doesn't have the range he used to. It isn't a criticism, it's just a fact that time is going to have an effect eventually on your voice. I'm not saying he doesn't have a good voice when he wants to, it's just it is nothing compared to what it once was.
    You are a liar, you did not see M recently - and I know that. Also, today he sings better than ever; his vocal range is fantastic (just hear Art-hounds or I give, later is really hard song to sing and M did his job magnificent). The way his singing abilities are - is impressive!
    You are just sad. Go and do something nice.

    we'll let you know

    0 Not allowed!

  15. #75
    God save the Tseng nothappynotsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 148

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    I agree with a lot of what you said here.

    You mention the Ignore button-- a fair point. But why wouldn't you or Skylarker apply the same logic to Morrissey, as a whole? Not just Ignore a poster or two in the site, but this whole site, and Morrissey as an artist?

    After all, "Morrissey is done" is a very clear, very complete thought. Succinct and brutal. I disagree, but it's a valid viewpoint and I have no problem with anyone who holds it, because there's at least some evidence they could be right.

    The point here isn't that Morrissey doesn't deserve criticism. The point is that Skylarker comes to a fan site for an artist he believes is "done", "washed up", and a "laughingstock". Question: why not Ignore Morrissey-solo.com? Why come here? Aren't there other discussion sites to visit where one can post threads about the lastest band you like, or the last movie you saw? Why come here? What purpose does it serve? Why would anyone who says what Skylarker said about Morrissey choose to frequent that artist's site-- especially when he's made it clear that he regards many of Morrissey's fans as moronic, delusional and stuck in the past? The answer is pretty obvious.
    As I stated before, Morrissey had a career before 2002 (Skylarker's cutoff date for criticism). If you enjoy 20 years of an artist's career but not the last 10, does that disqualify you from posting on a forum about them? In turn, does criticizing the artist disqualify you as being a fan? Why does it matter if someone says "I think this sucks donkey balls" as opposed to "I dislike this"? If it isn't the criticism you have a problem with, then this is an issue of semantics. Which is an awfully silly thing to make an issue of. If anything, I believe the unmatched greatness Morrissey displayed in the first 20 years of his career breeds the rabid contempt among people who think his last decade has been a disappointment. I should know, my fiance is one of them.

    The bottom line is, no one would be here if they weren't a fan or were at least a fan of some portion of his career. Not Skylarker, not me, not you, not Peterb, not Amy, not DavidT, not Valerie Gina, not Viva Hate or anybody else. To me, that should be all the reason you need to be on this forum.

    Now, whether you love his entire career or just some of it, there is no debating his current situation and there is no debating that the reason he is in his current situation is solely because of choices he's made and continues to make. It is extremely frustrating when you feel someone who has been a constant in your life for so long starts letting you down consistently. Let's face it, anyone who actively participates on this forum for any length of time is going to exhaust all positives they can muster concerning his career. Especially with his recording career stalled and the best news you can get concerning him is about freeing an elephant! It's easy to criticize, and criticize viciously, when he's doing things like dressing his band up in speedos, making borderline racist statements, having his guitarist butcher your favorite songs, and denying his fanbase of music because he wants to be stingy and hold out on a major label contract that he doesn't really need. Criticism in whatever form does not make someone any less of a fan, just as blind adoration does not make someone any more of a fan.

    0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.


  16. #76
    God save the Tseng nothappynotsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 148

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    You are a liar, you did not see M recently - and I know that. Also, today he sings better than ever; his vocal range is fantastic (just hear Art-hounds or I give, later is really hard song to sing and M did his job magnificent). The way his singing abilities are - is impressive!
    You are just sad. Go and do something nice.

    we'll let you know
    What? Did you say something? I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the sound of my autographed cardboard cutout from this tour...

    0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.


  17. #77
    God save the Tseng nothappynotsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 148

    Default Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    Losing your vocal range as you get older is inevitable. Nevertheless the great singers also see other changes as they age, the timbre improves and musicianship improve.
    Imagine saying Sinatra or Bennet were finished at 50. I recently saw Dionne Warwick (who must be in her 70's). These are all great artists who manage the restrictions of age with great aristry and skill and, yes, improve despite everything. Now you may say Moz is not in this class. I happen to think he is.
    Bennett was finished before he even began. I never said Morrissey was finished because he's 52. I simply said his vocal range has massively diminished. With every tour it becomes more of a strain for him to hit higher notes. However, how can you honestly compare Sinatra and Warwick of their twilight years to them in their youth? There is a massive difference. I'm not saying they aren't good or that Morrissey isn't good, I'm just saying he and they are hardly at their "peak" as you described it.

    0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.


  18. #78
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default

    Dear God Please Help Us, you are - -Moron!
    To save elephant? If you do not understand that, than you never understand M.
    Dressin in speedos? Band just like that joke! But you have to be something else than green tagliatelle with scampi to get that!
    Racist statement? Where? When? How?
    Guitarist Butcher? Tobias is far better live player than AW. But how could you know that - you didn't see M live for ages, if ever!
    Just go and do something nice.

    we'll let you know

    0 Not allowed!

  19. #79
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default

    "With every tour it becomes more of a strain for him to hit higher note."
    But, honestly, you take some hard drugs?
    Just use youtube (because you never saw M live), you will hear how easily M hits higher note.
    Go and do something nice. You are pathetic.

    we'll let you know

    0 Not allowed!

  20. #80
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default

    "Bennett was finished before he even began."
    You ignorant noodle!
    Go and do something nice!

    we'll let you know

    0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. word of advice to all newbies
    By the real thruth. in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 6, 2005, 12:35 AM
  2. VH2 Anthem of the Year 2004 goes to.....
    By News Just In!! in forum General Discussion archive 2004 (read-only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 11, 2004, 10:21 PM
  3. My advice to Bluenose:
    By Dumblebore in forum General Discussion archive 2003 (read-only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 14, 2003, 08:01 PM
  4. My Advice to Moz
    By Hibernianbilly in forum General Discussion archive 2002 (read-only)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 13, 2002, 07:17 PM
  5. Advice to throw away
    By Copeland in forum General Discussion archive 2001 (read-only)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 27, 2001, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •