Gaslight Anthem singer Brian Fallon's advice to Morrissey: "You need to get over it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

The Gaslight Anthem is the greatest band in the world and Brian could write better lyrics in his sleep than anything Morrissey has offered us for the last 10 years.

:crazy:

When we were young
We were diamond Sinatras
Like something I saw in a dream
We kept our secrets in rooms
locked up tight like a tomb
Where the ballerinas lay

:sleeping:

Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

because you're too busy obsessing over signs and chasing ghosts.

tumblr_m575nueFsC1rxgpxco1_500.gif

Look. I know you think you have some leverage because you are having sex with a girl which is kind of a big deal for you, but it's not going to work. Remember back when Skylarker pulled the PROVE IT stunt with YOU and demanded you prove you flew to California before to hook up with your gentle giant and the WHOLE DAY we had to be careful what we said online and orchestrate facebook comments and pretend it was your second visit when it was actually your first. You go to impressive lengths to cover up your lies. And I don;t know why. It's so much easier just to tell the truth and be cool, but no, you gotta be the bully dickhead looking for a snigger and in the process you hurt people's feelings and run them off.

tumblr_m5l59vgyGG1r0tmhfo1_400.gif

Look. I know you think you have some leverage because you are having sex with a girl which is kind of a big deal for you, but it's not going to work. Remember back when Skylarker pulled the PROVE IT stunt with YOU and demanded you prove you flew to California before to hook up with your gentle giant and the WHOLE DAY we had to be careful what we said online and orchestrate facebook comments and pretend it was your second visit when it was actually your first. You go to impressive lengths to cover up your lies. And I don;t know why. It's so much easier just to tell the truth and be cool, but no, you gotta be the bully dickhead looking for a snigger and in the process you hurt people's feelings and run them off.

The one thing you are failing to convey by bringing up all that bullshit is that deep down, my entire motivation was to fight Viva Hate. I never cared whether he and Lindsey really had or really had not met up in person. I pushed him because I knew he would fight back. That's why I don't care about the comments he made about my kid...it was a battle of wits. I knew that every time I pushed him, he'd push back harder, and I'd be challenged. And so on and so forth. The relationship thing of theirs was just a platform, I never gave a f*** really.

It's interesting that you have now mentioned that period multiple times, and in this particular case you admittedly include yourself in the ruse, even as you accuse him of compulsively lying. But, it never had anything to do with you. Very little on this site does. It was, like I said, a kind of sparring match between me and him, in which you were, at best, a spectator.

Listen to you, now..bringing up things he told you, or supposedly told you, in confidence, outside of this forum...you're just desperate and sad. You've threatened to publicly post my correspondence (out of context, I'm sure)...would you like some of your correspondence posted? Does that seem right to you? Are those the ethics you feel confident in operating under?

A few months ago, you were on all our Facebook pages. Facebook means very little to me, but my point is, we were amicable with each other. Yeah, we've taken potshots at each other on here from time to time, but I want to know what the hell happened to get you all Dylan Klebold on our asses. And again, during the time you bring up, you not only ardently defended Viva and NHNS's relationship, but you defended them as people, as well. And you even just now admitted to help covering up a ruse for them.

There's no reason to bring up a comment he supposedly made about hacking into the mod's forum. For one thing, you can't prove he said that; for another, that's a petty and cheap thing to do, even if he DID say it.

How far do you want to take this? Shall we all piss each other off so egregiously that we all get infractions and bans? I work my ass off, have two kids, a girlfriend, all that crap. I like posting here, and I think it's a great site, but I would not kill myself if I got banned. As for Viva and NHNS, I spoke to them regularly after the fake Refusal demos fiasco and the only emotion they showed was amusement. They had each other, they had their lives, jobs, school, all that stuff. Not once, not ONCE, did I ever hear any of them express lament or anger at being banned from here.

But you...I mean, what else do you have? You say Viva is obsessed with Solo, but he's not the one with 18,000 posts and 40 blog entries. And you've been here less time than he has, especially considering his banned periods. How do you explain this accusation, that he is obsessed with Solo? I think that if anyone is tied to Solo, it's you. I think if you got banned, you'd jump off a cliff.

But by all means keep it up, because in your lonely, empty little life, this continued aggression brings you a feeling of accomplishment and power. This Gaslight Anthem thing is a perfect example...my post had NOTHING to do with you, but you can't let your little bitchfit go. Just drop it.

Or keep it up, either way, but I am now formally asking you to just drop this and leave well enough alone. If you do, I will. Post in Frink, or in your sign threads that everyone laughs at. Do what you do well, and let's all be cool.

If you keep this up, I'm going to lose my temper and compromise my principles. Publicly.

Just remember, you're not the only troll here, baby.

Looks like our friend Lionel enjoys gifs!

But judging on the ones pop culture references he uses...he's kind of like the Dollar Store version of Cornelius Blaze.

Looks like our friend Lionel enjoys gifs!

But judging on the ones pop culture references he uses...he's kind of like the Dollar Store version of Cornelius Blaze.

Or kinda like Piccadilly Jim.

This is wrong. She's not giant fat, she's fit. She's very tall. And I do admire it, I'm not trolling you. It's really f***ing cool.

The one thing you are failing to convey by bringing up all that bullshit is that deep down, my entire motivation was to fight Viva Hate. I never cared whether he and Lindsey really had or really had not met up in person. I pushed him because I knew he would fight back. That's why I don't care about the comments he made about my kid...it was a battle of wits. I knew that every time I pushed him, he'd push back harder, and I'd be challenged. And so on and so forth. The relationship thing of theirs was just a platform, I never gave a f*** really.

It's interesting that you have now mentioned that period multiple times, and in this particular case you admittedly include yourself in the ruse, even as you accuse him of compulsively lying. But, it never had anything to do with you. Very little on this site does. It was, like I said, a kind of sparring match between me and him, in which you were, at best, a spectator.

Listen to you, now..bringing up things he told you, or supposedly told you, in confidence, outside of this forum...you're just desperate and sad. You've threatened to publicly post my correspondence (out of context, I'm sure)...would you like some of your correspondence posted? Does that seem right to you? Are those the ethics you feel confident in operating under?

A few months ago, you were on all our Facebook pages. Facebook means very little to me, but my point is, we were amicable with each other. Yeah, we've taken potshots at each other on here from time to time, but I want to know what the hell happened to get you all Dylan Klebold on our asses. And again, during the time you bring up, you not only ardently defended Viva and NHNS's relationship, but you defended them as people, as well. And you even just now admitted to help covering up a ruse for them.

There's no reason to bring up a comment he supposedly made about hacking into the mod's forum. For one thing, you can't prove he said that; for another, that's a petty and cheap thing to do, even if he DID say it.

How far do you want to take this? Shall we all piss each other off so egregiously that we all get infractions and bans? I work my ass off, have two kids, a girlfriend, all that crap. I like posting here, and I think it's a great site, but I would not kill myself if I got banned. As for Viva and NHNS, I spoke to them regularly after the fake Refusal demos fiasco and the only emotion they showed was amusement. They had each other, they had their lives, jobs, school, all that stuff. Not once, not ONCE, did I ever hear any of them express lament or anger at being banned from here.

But you...I mean, what else do you have? You say Viva is obsessed with Solo, but he's not the one with 18,000 posts and 40 blog entries. And you've been here less time than he has, especially considering his banned periods. How do you explain this accusation, that he is obsessed with Solo? I think that if anyone is tied to Solo, it's you. I think if you got banned, you'd jump off a cliff.

But by all means keep it up, because in your lonely, empty little life, this continued aggression brings you a feeling of accomplishment and power. This Gaslight Anthem thing is a perfect example...my post had NOTHING to do with you, but you can't let your little bitchfit go. Just drop it.

Or keep it up, either way, but I am now formally asking you to just drop this and leave well enough alone. If you do, I will. Post in Frink, or in your sign threads that everyone laughs at. Do what you do well, and let's all be cool.

If you keep this up, I'm going to lose my temper and compromise my principles. Publicly.

Just remember, you're not the only troll here, baby.

Wow. You're little insistence on your personal solo bond is sad, considering you have a real family you could connect to, but they don't buy your non-sequitor intelligence do they? You secret wit and beauty that only your solo friends relate to. Facebook means a lot to you. You deleted me and asked for my friendship back TWICE. Like a sad child. You are a child wearing old soul clothing. Onl a child would lack the empathy to use his OWN child as ammo in a message board conversation. That is because your child is your wife's problem, not yours, you just gotta let lose and be free, be irresponsible. Because that's who you are, isn't it? And only pathetic liars recognize that. I'm just the f***ing schizo making 20-posts-a-day of connections here, what is your excuse?

Wow. You're little insistence on your personal solo bond is sad, considering you have a real family you could connect to, but they don't buy your non-sequitor intelligence do they? You secret wit and beauty that only your solo friends relate to. Facebook means a lot to you. You deleted me and asked for my friendship back TWICE. Like a sad child. You are a child wearing old soul clothing. Onl a child would lack the empathy to use his OWN child as ammo in a message board conversation. That is because your child is your wife's problem, not yours, you just gotta let lose and be free, be irresponsible. Because that's who you are, isn't it? And only pathetic liars recognize that. I'm just the f***ing schizo making 20-posts-a-day of connections here, what is your excuse?

I deleted many people from my Facebook, not just you. I deleted the people I had very little contact with. Some were very good friends, but whom I didn't deal with much on Facebook. I don't remember begging for your friendship back (that's a laugh), much less twice, as the FB thing was your idea to begin with (shall I post the PM you sent me here about it?), but if I did, I was probably just feeling guilty, or being friendly because I knew you were fragile and I did not want to offend you.

Your comments about my relationship with my son are not only unfounded, but frankly they are absurd. You have no idea what you are talking about. Plain and simple. He is not my "wife's" problem, you stupid moron. I am not even married to her. I could leave any time I wanted to; last year she even had a lawyer cancel the child support order that came with my paternity acknowledgment BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH MONEY I WILLINGLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE HOUSEHOLD. I have never cheated on her, I don't go out at night, and I am the first person my son sees EVERY DAY. You are truly a piece of shit to even suggest such things, with no evidence.

I have stood by that kid from Day 1. It has not always been easy. His illness is as real to me as anything in the world. I work my ass off...I'd love to "let loose and be free." You have no idea, no clue how hard I work to keep him healthy and taken care of, not only regarding his illness but in general. Your comment has no basis in fact, no evidence to hold it up AT ALL. Offensive and stupid doesn't cover it. You're just an idiot. You're a clown, talking out of your hideous, acne-marked ass.

I'm not gonna explain the picture thing because you're gonna think what you want to think. Is the picture there now? No. So shut up, fatty. Who was hurt by it being there? Who? Nobody. So, again, shut up. It affected NOTHING and NOBODY. Get a life, you goddamned baby. I posted a picture of my son having therapy. I don't care. I was making a point. I'd do it again. Deal with it, oinker.

And I don't think you're a schizo, I just think you're a fat, desperate dumbass, making shit up as you go along. I'm sorry that men have no interest in you; that doesn't make all of us assholes.

I deleted many people from my Facebook, not just you. I deleted the people I had very little contact with. Some were very good friends, but whom I didn't deal with much on Facebook. I don't remember begging for your friendship back (that's a laugh), much less twice, as the FB thing was your idea to begin with (shall I post the PM you sent me here about it?), but if I did, I was probably just feeling guilty, or being friendly because I knew you were fragile and I did not want to offend you.

Your comments about my relationship with my son are not only unfounded, but frankly they are absurd. You have no idea what you are talking about. Plain and simple. He is not my "wife's" problem, you stupid moron. I am not even married to her. I could leave any time I wanted to; last year she even had a lawyer cancel the child support order that came with my paternity acknowledgment BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH MONEY I WILLINGLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE HOUSEHOLD. I have never cheated on her, I don't go out at night, and I am the first person my son sees EVERY DAY. You are truly a piece of shit to even suggest such things, with no evidence.

I have stood by that kid from Day 1. It has not always been easy. His illness is as real to me as anything in the world. I work my ass off...I'd love to "let loose and be free." You have no idea, no clue how hard I work to keep him healthy and taken care of, not only regarding his illness but in general. Your comment has no basis in fact, no evidence to hold it up AT ALL. Offensive and stupid doesn't cover it. You're just an idiot. You're a clown, talking out of your hideous, acne-marked ass.

I'm not gonna explain the picture thing because you're gonna think what you want to think. Is the picture there now? No. So shut up, fatty. Who was hurt by it being there? Who? Nobody. So, again, shut up. It affected NOTHING and NOBODY. Get a life, you goddamned baby. I posted a picture of my son having therapy. I don't care. I was making a point. I'd do it again. Deal with it, oinker.

And I don't think you're a schizo, I just think you're a fat, desperate dumbass, making shit up as you go along. I'm sorry that men have no interest in you; that doesn't make all of us assholes.

Hilarious. :D Please call me a pig one more time. PLEASE.

Also, Could you maybe couple the calling me a pig thing with telling me you feel sorry for me? Just throwing that out there. kthx. :thumb:

More like Brain Failed-On of the Ass to Mouth Anthem.

5425567.jpg

y so serious guise

So, this is where 'MySpace' lives on with similar high-level repartee and 'interesting' jpegs/gifs: it's like being trapped in Santa's grotto on acid. A place where Gore Vidal's death is 'off-topic' with regard to Morrissey, even though Morrissey cribbed Vidal just as studiously as he did Wilde.

I guess if your 'social narcissism' leads you to imagine you have some flair and dexterity with language, yet 'in real life' you are treated with disdain by those who legitimately lay claim to such prowess: then this site / asylum / rehab facility may be some consolation. :straightface:

Clueless, belligerent wannabe Alphas who are just silly chump-chimpanzees attempting self-esteem and social prestige through ineffectual insults. I imagine the average age of denizens on these forums is the same as what was likely during my-waste-of-space's heyday. That would be about 14 to 17 years old max.

"Look at me! Look at me! I like Morrissey. That must make me 'cool', surely?":cool:

"Not at cool at me, dude cuz I hate Moz to the max, and my obscure band is, like, WAAAAAAAY cooler than Moz than that to-bo Kris Teen!!!!!!!!!" :guitar:

Frank Zappa could never have imagined when he wrote 'Valley Girls' that one day the entire landscape of modern culture would be subjected to its' cacophanous din....

[cue sociopath scramble for spelling / grammatical faux-pax. "leave them in Sharon, throw the chimps some peanuts"]

LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place is MAJOR-LY FUN! I wonder if Victoria Beckham's fan site is as good as this? I won't waste any more time on Perez Hilton now I now where the real goss is dished. Totally WOW! like WOW!!!!! AMAAAAAAAAAAZZZINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! MORE LOLZ!!!!!!!!

fe609447-4f9c-4e49-bdbf-e6888f5422b2.jpg

can't be arsed to r-size it, man! I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER!!!! me SO funny s'not true, innit mt8's. sick, bro! wicked! dubstep Moz comin at ya in 2013 y'know?

'BrummieBoy' is, like, gonna bee SOOOOO impressed with this! I know i'm just an intern and he gave me 'policy guidelines' for acting on his behalf, but hey! fc-uk it, y'all!!!! i'm on a caffiene buzz, he's bitch-slappin Merkel and Monti in Berlin....he'll wont' notice this cuz i've put these losers on 'IGNORE LIST' as in #TOTAL FAIL!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

no more of that crap about Gore Vidal and all that inteleectual / illooominati crap BrummieBoys always lecturing us about. THIS! tHIS SI tha reeel deal!!!!!

i have SO missed MYSpACE!!!!!!!!!! Now i've found a mini-me my space with all these RADICAL peeps. So long as BrummieBoy don't figure out how to work this forum :eek:and has to delegate the typin n' shit 2 me......!!!!!! it's mental! ABSOLUTELY MENTAL!! EXPONENTIALLY LOLS LULZ FUNNEEZ!!!!!

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/trailer.html

featuring 'BrummieBoy' as Mr E Edward Grey
and Sharon McCormick as Lee Holloway

#klutzymozfansFAIL! FAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! more lol! [yawn]

So, this is where 'MySpace' lives on with similar high-level repartee and 'interesting' jpegs/gifs: it's like being trapped in Santa's grotto on acid. A place where Gore Vidal's death is 'off-topic' with regard to Morrissey, even though Morrissey cribbed Vidal just as studiously as he did Wilde.

I guess if your 'social narcissism' leads you to imagine you have some flair and dexterity with language, yet 'in real life' you are treated with disdain by those who legitimately lay claim to such prowess: then this site / asylum / rehab facility may be some consolation. :straightface:

Clueless, belligerent wannabe Alphas who are just silly chump-chimpanzees attempting self-esteem and social prestige through ineffectual insults. I imagine the average age of denizens on these forums is the same as what was likely during my-waste-of-space's heyday. That would be about 14 to 17 years old max.

"Look at me! Look at me! I like Morrissey. That must make me 'cool', surely?":cool:

"Not at cool at me, dude cuz I hate Moz to the max, and my obscure band is, like, WAAAAAAAY cooler than Moz than that to-bo Kris Teen!!!!!!!!!" :guitar:

Frank Zappa could never have imagined when he wrote 'Valley Girls' that one day the entire landscape of modern culture would be subjected to its' cacophanous din....

[cue sociopath scramble for spelling / grammatical faux-pax. "leave them in Sharon, throw the chimps some peanuts"]

LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place is MAJOR-LY FUN! I wonder if Victoria Beckham's fan site is as good as this? I won't waste any more time on Perez Hilton now I now where the real goss is dished. Totally WOW! like WOW!!!!! AMAAAAAAAAAAZZZINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! MORE LOLZ!!!!!!!!

View attachment 13795

can't be arsed to r-size it, man! I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER!!!! me SO funny s'not true, innit mt8's. sick, bro! wicked! dubstep Moz comin at ya in 2013 y'know?

'BrummieBoy' is, like, gonna bee SOOOOO impressed with this! I know i'm just an intern and he gave me 'policy guidelines' for acting on his behalf, but hey! fc-uk it, y'all!!!! i'm on a caffiene buzz, he's bitch-slappin Merkel and Monti in Berlin....he'll wont' notice this cuz i've put these losers on 'IGNORE LIST' as in #TOTAL FAIL!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

no more of that crap about Gore Vidal and all that inteleectual / illooominati crap BrummieBoys always lecturing us about. THIS! tHIS SI tha reeel deal!!!!!

i have SO missed MYSpACE!!!!!!!!!! Now i've found a mini-me my space with all these RADICAL peeps. So long as BrummieBoy don't figure out how to work this forum :eek:and has to delegate the typin n' shit 2 me......!!!!!! it's mental! ABSOLUTELY MENTAL!! EXPONENTIALLY LOLS LULZ FUNNEEZ!!!!!

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

http://www.secretarythemovie.co.uk/html/trailer.html

featuring 'BrummieBoy' as Mr E Edward Grey
and Sharon McCormick as Lee Holloway

#klutzymozfansFAIL! FAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! more lol! [yawn]

Hey BrummieBoy, this is quite a construct you have built for this site. It sure looks like a lot of work. I hope it's worth it.
Please don't put me in your 'ignore' list for this as no offence is intended, also I like your posts and hope to engage in debate and discussion in the future.

Hey BrummieBoy, this is quite a construct you have built for this site. It sure looks like a lot of work. I hope it's worth it.
Please don't put me in your 'ignore' list for this as no offence is intended, also I like your posts and hope to engage in debate and discussion in the future.

no problemo PeterB!

it's going to take quite a lot of effort but I'm hopeful Artangel will give me funding and resources for the full-scale 'Operation Morrissey-Solo: Revenge of the Art Hound'. Today, I'm working on the 'superslow' Moz tracks to soundtrack the project just like the Justin Bieber '800 times slower' genius remixes:

Justin Bieber apocalypse! (800% slower Justin Bieber - U smile)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RqzP_N2Ps

We can't agree a suitable track. Sharon, my 'secretary' suggested suggested 'The Teachers Are Scared....' saying it was already 800 times slower and longer than it should be. We'll be using this 'superslow so-low' track for the 'Morrissey Memorial' which we will base on Longplayer.

http://www.artangel.org.uk/projects/2000/longplayer

This site will form part of the 'time capsule' so that Morrissey is still 'alive' when the next Mayan Long Count ends in 36,000 years. Hope to finish @20:12, 20/12, 2012, but if it takes til 2021 that's fine too.

regards.

ps: if i disappear it's cuz another 'art hound' project got the funding / nod from Artangel.

no problemo PeterB!

it's going to take quite a lot of effort but I'm hopeful Artangel will give me funding and resources for the full-scale 'Operation Morrissey-Solo: Revenge of the Art Hound'. Today, I'm working on the 'superslow' Moz tracks to soundtrack the project just like the Justin Bieber '800 times slower' genius remixes:

Justin Bieber apocalypse! (800% slower Justin Bieber - U smile)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RqzP_N2Ps

We can't agree a suitable track. Sharon, my 'secretary' suggested suggested 'The Teachers Are Scared....' saying it was already 800 times slower and longer than it should be. We'll be using this 'superslow so-low' track for the 'Morrissey Memorial' which we will base on Longplayer.

http://www.artangel.org.uk/projects/2000/longplayer

This site will form part of the 'time capsule' so that Morrissey is still 'alive' when the next Mayan Long Count ends in 36,000 years. Hope to finish @20:12, 20/12, 2012, but if it takes til 2021 that's fine too.

regards.

ps: if i disappear it's cuz another 'art hound' project got the funding / nod from Artangel.

I'm interested to know what are the next steps for MW given the pronouncement that it would shut down if it didn't get at least one of the nine scavenger hunt items in the last two shows.

I'm interested to know what are the next steps for MW given the pronouncement that it would shut down if it didn't get at least one of the nine scavenger hunt items in the last two shows.

They tweeted a few hours ago that they were shutting it down after one final post. Find that hard to believe though.

If the ability to get over something was easy for people to do they would have gotten over it probably before someone said so. Though Morrissey is impressive. I can be known to hold a grudge but only until someone else pisses me off.
I quote Moz' "I bare more grudges than lonely highcourt judges" as my reason for not living and letting live.

Though Cordelia's advice to Buffy to spank her inner moffit is probably the best form of getting over it I've ever heard.
That might convince Moz to reform the smiths?
[It's from the When she was Bad episode season 2 episode 1. Lovely]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom