Gaslight Anthem singer Brian Fallon's advice to Morrissey: "You need to get over it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

The Gaslight Anthem is the greatest band in the world and Brian could write better lyrics in his sleep than anything Morrissey has offered us for the last 10 years.

:crazy:

When we were young
We were diamond Sinatras
Like something I saw in a dream
We kept our secrets in rooms
locked up tight like a tomb
Where the ballerinas lay

:sleeping:

Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

Do you also remember the part where after he was banned the first time he wrote David a letter saying he was reformed and married and a family man and could he please be included in the forum activities, that he was changed. What is a lie? What is real? When he logged on all those months under your user name you didn;t think it a breach of your identity? Patterns tell tales, he's a compulsive liar. He sat there and told us he hacked into solo. Now either he didn't and was taking bragging rights for it, or he did. But I just smiled and nodded and listened and thought, "This guy has some f***ing issues."

How did that sentence taste on the tip of your tongue? Bitter?

Do you also remember the part where after he was banned the first time he wrote David a letter saying he was reformed and married and a family man and could he please be included in the forum activities, that he was changed. What is a lie? What is real? When he logged on all those months under your user name you didn;t think it a breach of your identity? Patterns tell tales, he's a compulsive liar. He sat there and told us he hacked into solo. Now either he didn't and was taking bragging rights for it, or he did. But I just smiled and nodded and listened and thought, "This guy has some f***ing issues."

Well, he was married and then I came along and he threw the wife and kids to the curb. I don't feel bad about it or anything (she had let herself go). Okay, before you start to whine about lies, please note that was a joke. Clearly you have difficulty distinguishing between jokes and lies. I assure you, there is a difference. If you think that he would lie to your face or brag about something, you don't know him at all. In reality, he is the most modest and soft spoken person I have ever met. You even commented on this fact yourself. I don't know what you're talking about as far as a breach of my identity goes. I have an identity that exists outside of the internet; your argument is invalid. Oh, so you thought that he had issues when he was telling you a story (that he didn't actually tell)? That is why you thought he had issues? Really? The museum of death did nothing for you? You know, I accidentally grazed you a few times. Next you'll accuse me of being a rapist or something equally absurd. In summary, f*** right off.

How did that sentence taste on the tip of your tongue? Bitter?

Look. I know you think you have some leverage because you are having sex with a girl which is kind of a big deal for you, but it's not going to work. Remember back when Skylarker pulled the PROVE IT stunt with YOU and demanded you prove you flew to California before to hook up with your gentle giant and the WHOLE DAY we had to be careful what we said online and orchestrate facebook comments and pretend it was your second visit when it was actually your first. You go to impressive lengths to cover up your lies. And I don;t know why. It's so much easier just to tell the truth and be cool, but no, you gotta be the bully dickhead looking for a snigger and in the process you hurt people's feelings and run them off.

Well, he was married and then I came along and he threw the wife and kids to the curb. I don't feel bad about it or anything (she had let herself go). Okay, before you start to whine about lies, please note that was a joke. Clearly you have difficulty distinguishing between jokes and lies. I assure you, there is a difference. If you think that he would lie to your face or brag about something, you don't know him at all. In reality, he is the most modest and soft spoken person I have ever met. You even commented on this fact yourself. I don't know what you're talking about as far as a breach of my identity goes. I have an identity that exists outside of the internet; your argument is invalid. Oh, so you thought that he had issues when he was telling you a story (that he didn't actually tell)? That is why you thought he had issues? Really? The museum of death did nothing for you? You know, I accidentally grazed you a few times. Next you'll accuse me of being a rapist or something equally absurd. In summary, f*** right off.

You took his virginity! :squiffy:

And Barney took yours.

Actually a boy named Ian did. It was a lovely day.

Seriously?

I think it's kinda cool, actually. You slouch to hide it but your presence is commanding. You could, in real life, kick ANYBODY'S ass on here and anywhere else. You should own it.

I think it's kinda cool, actually. You slouch to hide it but your presence is commanding. You could, in real life, kick ANYBODY'S ass on here and anywhere else. You should own it.

You're trying to push my buttons, but I won't let you. You're pathetic, small and alone. I'm tall and I'm happy with my life. I don't live in a fantasy, I'm full of love and you may never know the feeling because you're too busy obsessing over signs and chasing ghosts.

You're disgusting and friendless and you're a huge joke. You imagine you've had some moment in the sun, because you talked a lot of shit on here and got away with it, since your targets are not too well liked by the powers that be...but you're just a beached whale with a big mouth, about as clever as the turd I dropped this morning. Probably less so, actually.

I'm much smarter than you, and much more attractive, and that's how it is and that's how it will stay. Now go eat something poisonous and mind your own business. You wouldn't know the first thing about being objective when it comes to Morrissey, you masturbatory sycophantic sow.

tumblr_m1k89z0Q461qijq1xo1_400.gif

I'm much smarter than you, and much more attractive, and that's how it is and that's how it will stay.

tumblr_m58g3zWVFx1rrhe80o1_400.gif

Now go eat something poisonous and mind your own business. You wouldn't know the first thing about being objective when it comes to Morrissey, you masturbatory sycophantic sow.

tumblr_m44xm8yt4A1qiouqvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom