Gaslight Anthem singer Brian Fallon's advice to Morrissey: "You need to get over it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

The Gaslight Anthem is the greatest band in the world and Brian could write better lyrics in his sleep than anything Morrissey has offered us for the last 10 years.

:crazy:

When we were young
We were diamond Sinatras
Like something I saw in a dream
We kept our secrets in rooms
locked up tight like a tomb
Where the ballerinas lay

:sleeping:

Re: Gaslight Anthem Singer Brian Fallon's Advice To Morrissey: "You Need To Get Over

I deleted the post of mine that NHNS has embedded above because I shouldn't have said those things about Crystal Geezer. It was going too far. This whole thing has gone too far.

I have no idea why she bears the animosity for me that she does, or for Viva and NHNS, who -despite the very public feud I had with them last year- I genuinely admire as people, both on and off this site.

I can't control what they say about Crystal Geezer or what she says about them; I can only control what I say, and tonight I lost that control and went overboard.

Crystal Geezer is not a friend of mine, nor do I want anything to do with her after the things she has said lately; however I admit that the post I made was inappropriate and deceitful. She never told me about or implied to me that she harbored a physical attraction to NHNS. I made that up because I was extremely angry with her for the things she has been saying, and I wanted to shut her up by attempting to shame her.

It's true that I was, briefly, friendly with her on Facebook, but the subject of a lesbian crush never came up, nor did she ever ask me to intercede on her behalf to NHNS.

I do think it was very wrong of her to call Viva a racist, and to publicize a very unprovable account of her meeting with him and NHNS last year, painting extremely negative portraits of them...and frankly, when she did that, I felt like she had crossed a line and I retaliated without thinking.

The post I made was 100 percent my idea, off the cuff, in anger; Viva and NHNS had nothing to do with it.

I regret letting anger get the best of me, and assuaging someone's character under false pretenses. I think the world of Viva and NHNS but that was the wrong way to defend them.

I think I need to not post anymore, at least for awhile. This whole thing has become very ugly and very unpleasant and while I cannot speak for the other three people involved, I want to let it go and move on.

-Skylarker

I respect you for telling the truth and the fact that you compromised yourself that way is probably a good indicator that the whole thing has gotten to be too stupid to continue. You might have kept your head down and ignored her and she'd probably have gotten banned, but now that you made up a story about her they would never ban her without banning you as well and it probably gives her +10 temporary immunity points.

It also explains why she wouldn't return any calls from us to meet again while I was there, but as soon as I went back to FL she was all up on your nuts asking you to go with her to MOCA and Morrissey's show at the Music Box, which she called you from and had you listen in to the show from your receiver...and the Vegas show she invited you to...and how she wanted to meet up with you for drinks before and after the Shrine show. :squiffy:

Poor Geezer. What a sad, sad character you are. I think maybe I should just stop replying to your lies and general nonsense out of pity.

None of this is true. I called NHNS from the line of music box to ask if she wanted a ticket. She said she had no money and sort of stammered hoping I'd buy one for her. She ASKED me to call her from the show which I thought was some sort of retarded torture but it was her idea. SHE wanted to go to moca and bailed at the last minute. I didn't invite her to Vegas, I said she could ride in the car, but I had plans with my friend. Remember him? The one you assumed was a homosexual based on one Facebook photo? You people are weird.

I am not attracted to your girlfriend. That Skylarker story is just bizarre.

I deleted the post of mine that NHNS has embedded above because I shouldn't have said those things about Crystal Geezer. It was going too far. This whole thing has gone too far.

I have no idea why she bears the animosity for me that she does, or for Viva and NHNS, who -despite the very public feud I had with them last year- I genuinely admire as people, both on and off this site.

I can't control what they say about Crystal Geezer or what she says about them; I can only control what I say, and tonight I lost that control and went overboard.

Crystal Geezer is not a friend of mine, nor do I want anything to do with her after the things she has said lately; however I admit that the post I made was inappropriate and deceitful. She never told me about or implied to me that she harbored a physical attraction to NHNS. I made that up because I was extremely angry with her for the things she has been saying, and I wanted to shut her up by attempting to shame her.

It's true that I was, briefly, friendly with her on Facebook, but the subject of a lesbian crush never came up, nor did she ever ask me to intercede on her behalf to NHNS.

I do think it was very wrong of her to call Viva a racist, and to publicize a very unprovable account of her meeting with him and NHNS last year, painting extremely negative portraits of them...and frankly, when she did that, I felt like she had crossed a line and I retaliated without thinking.

The post I made was 100 percent my idea, off the cuff, in anger; Viva and NHNS had nothing to do with it.

I regret letting anger get the best of me, and assuaging someone's character under false pretenses. I think the world of Viva and NHNS but that was the wrong way to defend them.

I think I need to not post anymore, at least for awhile. This whole thing has become very ugly and very unpleasant and while I cannot speak for the other three people involved, I want to let it go and move on.

-Skylarker

Maybe you guys should stop being assholes to well-meaning posters for your own personal back-slapping sessions. You are bullys, not the victims.

Maybe you guys should stop being assholes to well-meaning posters for your own personal back-slapping sessions. You are bullys, not the victims.

@skylarker

'I think I need to not post anymore, at least for awhile.'

You're right. And it's a start. Take a break.
Print off this thread and take it to a mental health professional.
Go to E.R if you don't have private funds.

Tell them I've diagnosed you and your 'friends' as suffering from Social Narcissism and Sociopathic Social Networking Disorder.
It's not in the DSMV yet, but it will be.

You're only getting this 'feedback' cuz my dumb-ass secretary forgot to reapply the 'Ignore' filter after she got high last night and posted loads of mad shit she was only supposed to transpose from the dictation tapes. I'll have to figure out how to edit this crap software and sort it all out.

There's no 'bullies' on this site. To be a bully you have to have some power. You gormless trolls have absolutely none. It's been over a week and there hasn't been one single effective troll from anyone here. So much for the 'fearsome' den of the famed 'Morrissey-Solo.com'. Like, scary dude!......not. You're trolling skills are about as fresh as Austin Powers.

I hope Kristeen carries on. I've never emotionally connected with her music, but it might happen yet. Having secure personal and interpersonal boundaries I feel absolutely no desire to express cognitive and emotional inadequacy online or in a concert venue.

From now on, it's seated theatres only, and that's only if Morrissy has a 'moment of clarity' like you and sustains it. Enough of Morrissey's re-run of the Bowie/Faces/Lizzy/Punk moshpits. It's no longer a celebration of terrace and pop culture. It's an impossibly embarassing spectacle of Festival Dads evading the ageing process and mortality, of spectacularly inadequate 'fans' sharing their emotional disinhibition and dysregulation with their cult leader, the to-bo to the max indie 'superstar' who bottled the Biggest Stage Ever and will never now be an Olympian figure in pop culture.

So many, many Boomers should just be culled to leave a space for young people......how many fifty year old regressed teenagers are there on this site? Why is Morrissey so attractive to such casualties?

I'm pleased you've had a 'moment of clarity'. I hope you repair your relationships and reputation so you can rejoin human society. But if you choose to have another troll-fest, don't bother replying. You're always on 'Ignore' unless there's a 'secretarial glitch'.

regards.

You're in England. You don't even have to pay for treatment. Call 999 or get a passerby to do it for you.
Just go to A&E and beg for a 28 day section. Tell them about your 'candle' catatonia.

I sit alone in my four-cornered room staring at candles...

Print off your comment history and show them. Disclose your 'friendship' with 'Skylarker' and '!Viva Hate!'

They won't send you home with a paracetamol. They have public safety duties and must protect society from Dissociative Doofus Disorder. Your symptoms are online now, but one day you'll lose the ability to distinguish 'real' from 'not real'.

I'll always pray for you and light a candle at church for you.

regards

oh dear, the catatonia is progressing to coma stage. you have finally managed to communicate the entire contents of your mind: a blank space....please ensure all future 'communications' from the vacuum of your mind follow this excellent protocol!:lbf::crazy::p:eek:::tears:OF LAUGHTER!!!!

Troll.MegaFail! looooolz!!!

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg

I sit in my room and stare at candles trying to think of a better screenhandle

Wow. You guys fight dirty.

lolz I know right?

I hope those tell-all emails that anonymous poster said she was going to post regarding Kristeen's shitty two-facedness are this entertaining

I am willing to bet this is typical behavior- cruelty followed by false contrition. Fooling a bunch of random people into thinking you're a decent human being.

Actually, it wasn't my idea either, it was nothappynotsad's. So Viva's coming into town for the first time to meet his solo fling on a plane from Florida compliment's of dad who's probably just relieved his son is talking to a real live girl. Nothappynotsad contacts me and says "We should have lunch!" I'm slightly curious about him because he'd been a Class A asshole to several people, I wanted to "meet a troll," but I didn't think it was going to happen. So Viva contact's me and says "Heyyyyy, I was thinking we could have lunch. How about on such-and-such a day, maybe around...12:30? Would that work for you?" That such-and-such a day was the day his plane landed at LAX at NOON. The little weasle was trying to "work out" a way of having me pick his ass up at the airport without asking. I said that it didn't work for me because I was housesitting in Upland which is forever away from LA. When it turned out I couldn't pick him up at the airport, he had no interest in having lunch. Not being an awesome communicator with his GIRLFRIEND, she contacts me and says "Hey, what day do you want to have lunch?" I said Viva already asked and she had zero idea that he was swindling a ride. I learned later that he was doing that because she didn;t have a driver's license and didn;t know how to drive a car and he was afraid of taking a bus or train because he has a fear of "basic brown types." That's my theory why he hates Jesse, he hates Mexicans. Anyway, one thing lead to another and I meet them a few days later at union Station. The plan was to pick them up and go to lunch. They come out of the train station eating a f***ing Wetzel's pretzel. :squiffy: Viva had never been in LA, it was his birthday so I took him to touristy Farmer's Market, then Cat & Fiddle, showed them Sweetzer, like the classic Morrissey spots (except Farmer's, I just dig that place.) Then nothappynotsad channeled her inner 13-year-old and wanted to go to the Museum of Death. Viva and I wanted to sit in the car but we went along and looked at manson videos and baby caskets. Then I drove them ALL THE WAY THE f*** TO LONG BEACH because they were afraid to ride on the train at night. :straightface: And the thanks I get is that he starts trolling me here. Nothappynotsad is cool, her BF? Not so much. We talked about solo a bit, mostly about how much of a D-bag Skylarker is, moving in on their relationship or something, I dunno. I brought my dog as a wingman in case it got so unbearable I could say "Oh, dear, I gotta get Barney home." It never got that unbearable, when he's not lying and scheming, he was good company. Kind of a homophobe. And racist. But funny. Whatevs.

Look. I know you're schizophrenic and you have a very weak grasp on reality but the rest of us don't. Everybody on this site remembers how you LOVED THEM during the time period when this happened. BFFS4EVA. You're just making yourself look stupid. More stupid than usual.

Look. I know you're schizophrenic and you have a very weak grasp on reality but the rest of us don't. Everybody on this site remembers how you LOVED THEM during the time period when this happened. BFFS4EVA. You're just making yourself look stupid. More stupid than usual.

Good. Then I'm doing my job.

tumblr_m5mgnkQnJk1qi86x2o2_500.gif

Locking thread as it's well off-topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom