Alain Whyte Speaks

I may joke a bit on this silly site, but I do want to be a bit serious for a moment.
I love Alain as much as anyone else, but are we being blinded by previous rumours and new "quotes" from Alain posted by a user with 2 posts? Bitch, please, I will not be made that big a fool. You must all be riled up honeys, tonight. ;)

Are we all forgetting about just how incredible Scandinavia is? If you were at the Cosmopolitan you all know just how powerful that piece of music, and it's NOT be Alain, as far as I know.

I must apologize as my little body has had a bit too much of the pino grigio tonight ;), but there no conclusive evidence that Alain was kicked out of the band aside from "someone" that "saw" Alain and Boz have a bit of a tiffy in a parking lot in 2007. A lot may have happened in those 3 years that you may never be privy to, so why is everyone just assuming that Moz is the bad guy here. Perhaps he isn't. Perhaps Alain is. Perhaps there was ACTUALLY a MUTUAL separation followed by some kind of argument in some parking lot.

You all seem to want to jump to the worst conclusions about Morrissey so why even spend the this website?
If you don't like him, don't look at him. There must be somebody else who can take your breath away.

Pity on all of you for wasting so much energy on business that isn't yours nor ever will be. You are not Alain nor are you Morrissey.
Stop it. You all make me a bit sick and my dinner was far too expensive to purge unwillfilly.
Personally, I wish the Whytes the best in the future and the same for M. Their business is their own and I will NOT speculate about personal matters that do not effect me on a personal level.

However, if they collaborated in the future, I wouldn't object :lbf:

-Ms. V.G.

I may joke a bit on this silly site, but I do want to be a bit serious for a moment.
I love Alain as much as anyone else, but are we being blinded by previous rumours and new "quotes" from Alain posted by a user with 2 posts? Bitch, please, I will not be made that big a fool. You must all be riled up honeys, tonight. ;)

Are we all forgetting about just how incredible Scandinavia is? If you were at the Cosmopolitan you all know just how powerful that piece of music, and it's NOT be Alain, as far as I know.

I must apologize as my little body has had a bit too much of the pino grigio tonight ;), but there no conclusive evidence that Alain was kicked out of the band aside from "someone" that "saw" Alain and Boz have a bit of a tiffy in a parking lot in 2007. A lot may have happened in those 3 years that you may never be privy to, so why is everyone just assuming that Moz is the bad guy here. Perhaps he isn't. Perhaps Alain is. Perhaps there was ACTUALLY a MUTUAL separation followed by some kind of argument in some parking lot.

You all seem to want to jump to the worst conclusions about Morrissey so why even spend the this website?
If you don't like him, don't look at him. There must be somebody else who can take your breath away.

Pity on all of you for wasting so much energy on business that isn't yours nor ever will be. You are not Alain nor are you Morrissey.
Stop it. You all make me a bit sick and my dinner was far too expensive to purge unwillfilly.
Personally, I wish the Whytes the best in the future and the same for M. Their business is their own and I will NOT speculate about personal matters that do not effect me on a personal level.

However, if they collaborated in the future, I wouldn't object :lbf:

-Ms. V.G.

Is it just me or does this person make no sense whatsoever? The grammar and spelling is atrocious.

tumblr_m3fphf1m571rugsgro1_400.gif
stalking!

looked alain up if anyone wants to contact him

Why in the world would you post that information here?!

Axe woman, did you tell Alain that you were going to relay this conversation publicly on Morrissey-Solo?

Jeez, have you people no consideration for others privacy?

Stock-picture of an 'Axewoman' described as dangerous and insane - 1576845-dangerous-insane-woman-walking-with-axe.jpg

For a 2nd post, already living up to the name...:squiffy:

Morrissey owes a good deal of his solo career to Alain, so I have a really hard time believing that he'd fire him for no reason.

C'mon, Amy. You don't think Moz could just dump Alain? Moz's career is full of bizarre and rash decisions with a healthy dose of egomania. This doesn't surprise me at all.

C'mon, Amy. You don't think Moz could just dump Alain? Moz's career is full of bizarre and rash decisions with a healthy dose of egomania. This doesn't surprise me at all.

I don't think he's that much of a bastard. Alain wasn't just a bog-standard lackey or Press associate, he was a central part of 'The Lads' for 13 years, and it's not as though he irritated Morrissey by going out partying every night etc etc (Gary anyone?). I think we're still missing half the story. 'Moz is Evil' is just too easy a conclusion to jump to.

Heaven only knows what caused Alains departure. Let's all be cool with Morrissey and respect his decisions. But to lose a player the caliber of Alain Whyte???? " Has this world changed or what....! Best to you Alain and your talents can never be silenced.

"My Life Is a Never Ending Succession, of People Saying Good-bye". " It's so easy to laugh , it's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentile & kind". Through age & I outta know, Morrissey maybe.. just maybe learning people make your life rich, not money. Only people can bring happiness, money never will.
Maybe, this is why Moz defends Jessie so? Their pals and that's that. He doesn't want to lose a friend? I dunno. That goes for the entire group. Hey, these guys are out there touring like a @$"¥£ ...to get to your town! Talk about working and loving it, this group really tours and aims to please.. 100% pleased crowds on this tour.. See.?
However, stars place themselves in the glowing warmth of the public lime-light. So it figures, it's ok to discuss with tact in mind. Must agree, there's been a seemingly harsh decision here, a change of mind there. That's the creative side showing itself... The air-signs hard at work. Oh Geminis, Aquarious and Libra, you do lighten our spirits so! Thats why Taurean Boz is around. Dressed in his Bob Mackey evening gowns. To keep the ship on course and not run aground???
Better laugh Moz, thought went into that.....d&m

Look, Moz decides a tour his due, there's been a lull in precedeings but that's over now and a big tour is to be arranged, word goes out troupes are rallied, except one member can't, doesn't fancy, has other plans, a girlfriend who wants to be wife say, or another project of some kind who knows? So what do we do, not bother? wait? try to convince the reluctant party? or replace? Decisions made we'll replace, and of we go. A little while later our absentee returns comes to see a show, turns up back stage to tell everyone he's back he's done what needed doing, heads with it now and is ready to get back on the bus, but wait whats this, the other members kind of like the new kid, fits in, sounds harder, makes the whole thing sound heavier, fresher, has great pecks and a nice arse, who knows the reasoning? thing is he's staying, and the one who didn't jump when the word went up is to be told by the newly appointed musical director the news. Possibly in the parking lot of venue. Makes perfect sense to me, and what's more, no ones wrong, no ones right, it's just life, the way things go, we can't be expected to wait around for a single piece of the jigsaw even a big piece, and if you aren't available for whatever the reason so be it.

Look, Moz decides a tour his due, there's been a lull in precedeings but that's over now and a big tour is to be arranged, word goes out troupes are rallied, except one member can't, doesn't fancy, has other plans, a girlfriend who wants to be wife say, or another project of some kind who knows? So what do we do, not bother? wait? try to convince the reluctant party? or replace? Decisions made we'll replace, and of we go. A little while later our absentee returns comes to see a show, turns up back stage to tell everyone he's back he's done what needed doing, heads with it now and is ready to get back on the bus, but wait whats this, the other members kind of like the new kid, fits in, sounds harder, makes the whole thing sound heavier, fresher, has great pecks and a nice arse, who knows the reasoning? thing is he's staying, and the one who didn't jump when the word went up is to be told by the newly appointed musical director the news. Possibly in the parking lot of venue. Makes perfect sense to me, and what's more, no ones wrong, no ones right, it's just life, the way things go, we can't be expected to wait around for a single piece of the jigsaw even a big piece, and if you aren't available for whatever the reason so be it.

Agreed Billy. .. But, " do you think you made the right decision this time?". Gotta go with the hand dealt and Moz does have a biz to run & make it work. So his decisions are his and respected here. Your right, no ones right, no ones wrong, that's life.
The words and reasons still don't soften the loss of a friend. Time will mend the loss and yes, who knows , maybe Morrissey will stay open to ideas from Alain, Johnny & Streety...great song writers all.m&d

Interesting info, thanks for posting.

For me I've always thought letting Alain leave the band was a huge mistake by Morrissey. Will be very interested to hear the next album, if ever released, without any Whyte contributions. I think it will be very ordinary.

So Boz is the only original lad to remain in the band? A nice guy undoubtedly but I always got the impression he was more of a yes man than the others. Most of the original lads left due to falling outs with Morrissey. Does Boz take things on the (double) chin? Probably makes sense not to take things personally with Morrissey.

Something bad must have happened if Alain isn't even writing new songs for Morrissey anymore. Fair enough if he's got medical problems and can't tour. But he's not even writing for the man anymore. It sounds very suspicious and dodgy why they can't give a simple explanation, thats all I'm saying.

I absolutely love Alain. He's a wonderful talent and by all accounts a kind individual. I respect he needs to do what's best for him and pursue whatever musical avenues he chooses, but if he's sincerely happy creating music with Madonna, then I think maybe we as fans dodged a bullet when he left. I can't think of any song that Moz has put out off either of the last two records without Alain that I wouldn't prefer hearing over anything madonna has ever done (with or without Alain).

I miss Alain's backing vocals

I think this was the main thing missing for me on YoR and the live shows since Alain split. Who knows what really happened between them but if history tells us anything, it was probably due to money. After 13 years of being his main songwriter and lead axe man through thick and thin, Alain probably felt he deserved a bigger cut after the successful comeback with Quarry. I could be way off but we all know a good number of Moz's professional relationships have ended over the dough.

So Boz is the only original lad to remain in the band? A nice guy undoubtedly but I always got the impression he was more of a yes man than the others. Most of the original lads left due to falling outs with Morrissey. Does Boz take things on the (double) chin? Probably makes sense not to take things personally with Morrissey.

I have the same impression about Boz. I think he is well paid and therefore manages to tolerate morrissey's caprices ...but when he returns home we curses him between the four walls of his house... I don't blame him.

Back
Top Bottom