The band in bathing suits (and Boz in drag)...

Moz has always been a bit fruity, I think they're all having a laugh, lighten up you miserable twats.

Moz has always been a bit fruity, I think they're all having a laugh, lighten up you miserable twats.

^ Wise words ^

tumblr_lz13bq750B1qap55ao1_r1_1280.jpg

...grapes don't half give you wind.

Last edited:
William & Kate

I have just come across teh recent news that the band all wore tee-shirts saying they hate William & Kate. None of you have ever done a proper day's work in your miserable self-centred lives - what gives you the right to criticise others who do what they do out of a sense of duty - none of the royal family asked to do what they do. When YOU have given something back instead of being on the make & take all the time, & when you have stopped your decadent self-indulgent lifestyle of drugs girls & all the other excesses, & when your voices break & you can write a proper melody, THEN you might have earned the right to criticise others including those that fought for you to have the freedom to spout the nihilstic rubbish you delight in.

Re: William & Kate

One of the oddest Morrissey/Royal family posts ever on here.

I have just come across teh recent news that the band all wore tee-shirts saying they hate William & Kate. None of you have ever done a proper day's work in your miserable self-centred lives - what gives you the right to criticise others who do what they do out of a sense of duty - none of the royal family asked to do what they do. When YOU have given something back instead of being on the make & take all the time, & when you have stopped your decadent self-indulgent lifestyle of drugs girls & all the other excesses, & when your voices break & you can write a proper melody, THEN you might have earned the right to criticise others including those that fought for you to have the freedom to spout the nihilstic rubbish you delight in.

Re: William & Kate

I just want to say, this was AWESOME.

apologies for the strong bump

review of the Edinburgh show, dat second comment

lol boz.jpg

IS THIS REAL LIFE

Back
Top Bottom