The band in bathing suits (and Boz in drag)...

Re: why the HELL is BOZ in drag on this leg of the tour?

I get him dressing drag during Halloween shows..but for a whole leg of a tour?

Well, it was funny at first and now it's just getting a bit ... weird. On another point the band never looks happy, no one smiles, no one jumps around, there is very little enthusiasm it seems on their part. Perhaps they do find the costumes of lack there of i.e skimpy speedos, slightly embarrassing. I doubt Marr, Joyce and Rourke would allow Moz to put them in ridiculous costumes.

Well, it was funny at first and now it's just getting a bit ... weird. On another point the band never looks happy, no one smiles, no one jumps around, there is very little enthusiasm it seems on their part. Perhaps they do find the costumes of lack there of i.e skimpy speedos, slightly embarrassing. I doubt Marr, Joyce and Rourke would allow Moz to put them in ridiculous costumes.

:clap: Seconded

In the live in dallas video Alain Whyte dances better than Marr!!!

In the live in dallas video Alain Whyte dances better than Marr!!!

ahh you haven't seen this then

THIS IS BETTER DANCING!

Last edited by a moderator:

On another point the band never looks happy, no one smiles, no one jumps around, there is very little enthusiasm it seems on their part.

I've seen Moz on three tours, & now that you mention it, there has never really been a lot of enthusiasm displayed by the guys in the band, at any of the shows.

I've seen Moz on three tours, & now that you mention it, there has never really been a lot of enthusiasm displayed by the guys in the band, at any of the shows.

Perhaps Moz felt that all of Boz's rockabilly skankin' in the early 90s drew attention away from him. Of course, that would only leave an attempt at shock value for the explanation of the recent drag/speedos conundrum.

Well, it was funny at first and now it's just getting a bit ... weird. On another point the band never looks happy, no one smiles, no one jumps around, there is very little enthusiasm it seems on their part. Perhaps they do find the costumes of lack there of i.e skimpy speedos, slightly embarrassing.

Jesse seemed to like dressing like a woman in the 90s.
wigparty.jpg

For us home-bodies who haven't seen anything on this tour: Any pics to illustrate what's going on with drag/speedos?

Here's just a taster:

moz_tokyo_2012.jpg

and of course, from the main page:

I'm sure someone will oblige with the "yellow trunks" pics.

I noticed Boz was in full denim style in Manila along with the rest of the band, so it's not every single date.

I noticed Boz was in full denim style in Manila along with the rest of the band, so it's not every single date.

His dresses must have been in the wash :cool:

Apparently, it's Mankinis and Louboutin's all round for Manchester in July.

This is why Johnny said no to the encore. He has grey pubes; collar and cuffs, etc ;)

Boz has been in drag for ages. He doesn't want to get his belly out when the others are being paraded around in boxers and swim trunks.

And the alternative is to look hideously ridiculous?

Back
Top Bottom