International Playboy

Levi Burr

Hi there!
I'm a newbie in here, long term Mozzer fan tho. I'm a musical type and have recorded a version of Last of the International Playboys that is pretty nifty, I'm wondering is it worth posting here, or will people's noses get put out of joint? If so - what'd be the best Form for me top pop it on?
Cheers folks!
:guitar::confused::D

Hello Levi, your "Version" would be welcome on here ( BUT...be prepared for some Harsh criticism, #there are some bad people on the site#:)!!!) Maybe "Off topic" would be a good place ??/oh, and welcome!!!

Hi there!
I'm a newbie in here, long term Mozzer fan tho. I'm a musical type and have recorded a version of Last of the International Playboys that is pretty nifty, I'm wondering is it worth posting here, or will people's noses get put out of joint? If so - what'd be the best Form for me top pop it on?
Cheers folks!

Aye I'll give it a listen to, me dear or pal!

Hi there!
Cheers folks!

Is that a shy way of asking if people who don't like it will say so? Because if so, the answer is yeah.

( BUT...be prepared for some Harsh criticism, #there are some bad people on the site#:)!!!) !

tumblr_m3dfxhNBUk1ro97ivo1_400.gif
:D

I can think of no finer way for a fan to introduce themselves to the masses than a personal rendition, go for it lets hearit.

Hey folks, cheers for the replies!
Not a shy way of asking whether people who don't like it will speak freely, have been reading some of the banter going on in other forums, and there are people on here who get their knickers in a twist over pretty mundane things! Just wanted to check if this was an appropriate place to post it, as some sites also don't approve of covers being posted in chatrooms.
Cheers for the encouragement! I'll stick it up on the Off Topic forum.

Back
Top Bottom