2 Morrissey standing tickets in manchester (unfortunately bought off ebay)

A

Anonymous

I've got 2 I bought off ebay yesterday for £95 each because I was desperate to go and just found out I'm going on holiday to Florida so can't go anyway!!! :(
So I'm selling both these but looking for around the price I paid to be honest. Don't know if your interested no worries if not I know they are a rip off but I was desperate to go, me and my dad were going to get a train down from newcastle and book a hotel, glad we book it straight away haha. Anyway email [email protected] if your interested, thanks.

I've got 2 I bought off ebay yesterday for £95 each because I was desperate to go and just found out I'm going on holiday to Florida so can't go anyway!!! :(
So I'm selling both these but looking for around the price I paid to be honest. Don't know if your interested no worries if not I know they are a rip off but I was desperate to go, me and my dad were going to get a train down from newcastle and book a hotel, glad we book it straight away haha. Anyway email [email protected] if your interested, thanks.

So, let me see...

Just yesterday, you say you spent almost £200 on concert tickets and less that twenty-four hours later, you've "found out" that you're going on holiday. Believable.

How much, exactly, were you hoping to make from this scam?

I'll pay you the face value for them. Seeing as you were 'desperate' to go, you'll be able to relate to my situation.

hahahaha

i'm keeping my eye on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom