Dreamt Of You Last Night

Awww, that's sweet.

You say that as if you haven't already seen or read A Taste of Honey.

I haven't. :o

One day about four years ago I walked to our public library on a hot day hoping to check out the book and it wasn't even in the system. I could try the central library in downtown LA next time.

One day about four years ago I walked to our public library on a hot day hoping to check out the book and it wasn't even in the system. I could try the central library in downtown LA next time.

tumblr_m377jykR7g1r2n49g.gif

If you haven't read or seen it then the signs say Morrissey isn't interested in you.

As long as you make it sound like you put some slight effort into it.

Hint: Amazon Marketplace or ebay. It's required reading for a lot of university lit or drama classes in the US and there are many used copies floating about. As for the film, it's easy enough to find on torrent sites although as I recall when I torrented it, due to the fact that it's not all that popular it took several days to complete.

Back
Top Bottom