Thread: information about grado festival venue

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Default information about grado festival venue

any Italian members on here who can help with some info about this venue ? been watchin some bits online from Patti smith playing there in 2010 , and the venue seems tiny .. very very intimate !! is this the actual venue where morrissey is playing and if so how big is capacity ? because it seems like its rows of stackable chairs infront of a tiny stage - surely this cannot be the case ? if this is the case then i am gonna make an effort to get there because it looks immense !! thanks in advance ... ciao !

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Default Re: information about grado festival venue

I had thesame question had arisen in my mind. I think Grado is a lovely historical venetian town and I love the idea he is playing there. I believe that in any case it won't be overcrowded, many italians need their room for manouvre on concerts at least this was the case at the gigs in italy I attended up to now

0 Not allowed!

I think that in any case it won't be overcrowded, italians love to have their room for maouvre on concerts grade is a lovely venetian town I love the idea he is going to play there! I am from the area so it will feel like he's playing in my hometown which is not the case since he seems to avoid the communist block (except zagreb)

0 Not allowed!

ups both posts are mine.

0 Not allowed!