Thread: information about grado festival venue

Default information about grado festival venue

any Italian members on here who can help with some info about this venue ? been watchin some bits online from Patti smith playing there in 2010 , and the venue seems tiny .. very very intimate !! is this the actual venue where morrissey is playing and if so how big is capacity ? because it seems like its rows of stackable chairs infront of a tiny stage - surely this cannot be the case ? if this is the case then i am gonna make an effort to get there because it looks immense !! thanks in advance ... ciao !

Anonymous

Default Re: information about grado festival venue

I had thesame question had arisen in my mind. I think Grado is a lovely historical venetian town and I love the idea he is playing there. I believe that in any case it won't be overcrowded, many italians need their room for manouvre on concerts at least this was the case at the gigs in italy I attended up to now

I think that in any case it won't be overcrowded, italians love to have their room for maouvre on concerts grade is a lovely venetian town I love the idea he is going to play there! I am from the area so it will feel like he's playing in my hometown which is not the case since he seems to avoid the communist block (except zagreb)

ups both posts are mine.