The "Woah, that's some crazy shit" Thread

Bah Paaaaaah, bah paaaaaaah, this is the sound of settling. Ba paaaaaaaaaah, ba paaaaahaaahaaah...

Although I don't think that's technically from the album you said you were going to listen to.

Give Up is a good album.

Postal Service. Death Cab For Cutie.

Skylarker. Bicycle Tragedy.

Names shmames. Doesn't matter.

Let's talk about me and Morrissey just getting it over with and having sex already. :cool: :p

tumblr_m36anrwsnB1rroljpo1_500.gif

ArK-gojCMAMJUY6.jpg

6971377008_bbbbb08c04_z.jpg

I don't know why, but your description of Osiris "with the Bowling pin on his head" makes me laugh just thinking of it. :laughing: And Boz as Hathor? Love it!

Look at Osiris! He's literally holding a mic stand! :D

HEY GUYS!!! This is super cool. I spied Morrissey's Bowling pin crown in this video, EXACTLY when he's hasving it too when Matt's going bonkers on the drum. That creates the crown Morrissey is hunched over feeling, I guarantee it. Then it's cast in light literallly above his head like the Egyptians depicted, but in the contours of Oscar's jaw mixed with the light, it's made out of light. It looks like it's above Matt's head too, lookat it, right at the end of the song. :cool: I'd grab a screen cap but I'm at work and should get back to work. I took a break to utilize their fast internet to look at the videos.

Do you see it? Morrissey is Osiris. He's Isis too often, but he's mostly Osiris.

Last edited by a moderator:
One last thought then I REALLY gotta get back to work because I don't want to get in trouble. :o

So if your wondering "Why the bowling pin?" God's pretty cool, he works himself and his mystery into everyday objects. So say the artists of the pyramids drew a bowling pin crown. If you look at bowling, real bowling, there are 9 pins that you need to knock down to get a STRIKE. But if you are the cosmic CHRIST (a phonetic twist on "strike") you have what is the tenth pin or what kabbalists refer to as Kether or Crown.

386px-Tree_of_life_kircher_hebrew.png

It is invisible, made of light. Morrissey feels it, it's like getting goosebumps on his head. When he feels that and if he coached to calm his mind, he can literally talk to God and ask him for help, to help us. It's like a bluetooth to God and Moz has it as evidensed here. But in order to use it effectlively he kinda has to be at peace, happy. Hopefully that is happening or in the cards for him shortly. Then he can have really engaging talks with God. But the essense of the crown is in music.

Now I think it's interesting that thhis light people are Hippocritter. I don't think they faked that bowling pin made out of light, why would they? Hippo's are interesting in Egytian culture, the spirit of which is shuffling Morrissey about the world I believe. Hippos are referred to as Sea Cows if I recall, they are the gentle giant of the nile, herbavores like moz, but feared because they are very strong and can kill you if you cross them or endanger their young. Hippocritter light Co might be a cosmic nod to the old days. Which is pretty darn cool if you ask me.

Okay gotta go. bye.

Bah Paaaaaah, bah paaaaaaah, this is the sound of settling. Ba paaaaaaaaaah, ba paaaaahaaahaaah...

Although I don't think that's technically from the album you said you were going to listen to.

Okay Penny. Let's talk about me and Morrissey just getting it over with and having sex already. :cool: :p
uh ok ! score! i cant wait lol wait not with me ugg lol

Only just saw this today. And, yes, laughed a lot. I think the funniest attributed remark is Walker urging the police to be called ( his gaze appears to suggest he is actually imploring someone close to the stage to do just that )...

Really enjoyed this one , Skylarker ...

Back
Top Bottom