The "Woah, that's some crazy shit" Thread

I hope you go through one of your phases where you delete everything you post and delete this, Skylarker.

If you can joke about Boz saying that about Morrissey, why can't I joke about me saying it about you? That joke crossed the line.

If you can joke about Boz saying that about Morrissey, why can't I joke about me saying it about you? That joke crossed the line.

Boz was asking for a gun to be put out of HIS OWN misery. A once GREAT songwriter and guitarist is now wearing a dress and lipstick and mincing his way through the end of Morrissey's career. He should at least be granted some pride. But no...Morrissey doesn't have that on the tour rider, I guess.

Boz was asking for a gun to be put out of HIS OWN misery. A once GREAT songwriter and guitarist is now wearing a dress and lipstick and mincing his way through the end of Morrissey's career. He should at least be granted some pride. But no...Morrissey doesn't have that on the tour rider, I guess.

It seems like Boz is saying that about Morrissey, the tone of the other comments. I want nobody to get shot though. Guns are scary.

DAMN YOU ELVIS!!!! Simmer down and have a donut. f***, I'll go get one of your favorites tomorrow.

It seems like Boz is saying that about Morrissey, the tone of the other comments. I want nobody to get shot though. Guns are scary.

DAMN YOU ELVIS!!!! Simmer down and have a donut. f***, I'll go get one of your favorites tomorrow.

Here, I fixed it. Ya happy?

he_had_a_good_run_though.jpg

Here, I fixed it. Ya happy?

he_had_a_good_run_though.jpg

I guess.

I just like what Morrissey is saying mostly. I mean not that I want him to retire, I just like the song I Know It's Over.

I guess.

I just like what Morrissey is saying mostly. I mean not that I want him to retire, I just like the song I Know It's Over.

My original idea for his comment had to do with the texture of Jesse's asscheek.

Really sad that nobody here has a f***ing sense of humor.

Whatevs. I'm gonna go watch Dave Chapelle.

why dont you guys just screw and get it out of the way
dave im still doingwell but not without setbacks.

why dont you guys just screw and get it out of the way
dave im still doingwell but not without setbacks.

Who are you telling to screw? I hope not Skylarker and me. He's into B-Bombs and I'm a double D girl. :p

Don't go spreading my Facebook feces around on Solo. You little gossip, you.

Skylarker listened to Deathcab for Cutie and grew tits today. :p

You stupid little...I'm telling Mom!

Bah Paaaaaah, bah paaaaaaah, this is the sound of settling. Ba paaaaaaaaaah, ba paaaaahaaahaaah...

Although I don't think that's technically from the album you said you were going to listen to.

Okay Penny. Let's talk about me and Morrissey just getting it over with and having sex already. :cool: :p

Back
Top Bottom