13 minute Audio Interivew with Boz Boorer (Nov. 2011)

Giselle

wasted 8 of her 9 lives.
Boz Boorer Audio Interview (November 2011)

This is a great, 13 minute long interview with Boz from November of last year. I don't see that anyone posted it at that time, at least not that I could find from searching the forum database.

It is a podcast interview from KSYM, an alternative rock radio station in San Antonio, Texas. Boz discusses working with Morrissey, and as well as his first foray in producing. Boz produced the debut album for Canadian band Shoot the Image.

During the interview, the host compliments Boz on writing his favorite Morrissey song, "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?", and Boz has to correct him that no, he didn't write that! :rolleyes:

Boz Boorer Interview on KYSM

Last edited:
This is from November of last year, but I don't see that anyone posted it at that time, that I could find.

It is from KYSM, an alternative radio station in San Antonio, Texas. Boz discusses Morrissey, and as well as his first foray in producing. Boz produced the debut album for Canadian band "Shoot the Image".

Just downloading this now. Thanks for posting this ( I don't remember seeing it elsewhere either )...

Is that faint pinging sound beginning at the 1 second mark in "Why Don't You Find...?" the noise Boz refers to during this interview ? Of the coffee-pot lid being clinked ?

Last edited:
Is that faint pinging sound beginning at the 1 second mark in "Why Don't You Find...?" the noise Boz refers to during this interview ? Of the coffee-pot lid being clinked ?

I believe so. That's how I hear it, too.

Re: Boz Boorer Audio Interview (November 2011)

I had misread that he had co-wrote it... ahh we all cant be perfect! :)

This is a great, 13 minute long interview with Boz from November of last year. I don't see that anyone posted it at that time, at least not that I could find from searching the forum database.

It is a podcast interview from KSYM, an alternative rock radio station in San Antonio, Texas. Boz discusses working with Morrissey, and as well as his first foray in producing. Boz produced the debut album for Canadian band Shoot the Image.

During the interview, the host compliments Boz on writing his favorite Morrissey song, "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?", and Boz has to correct him that no, he didn't write that! :rolleyes:

Re: Boz Boorer Audio Interview (November 2011)

I uploaded this to Youtube, in the off chance anyone who wants to listen to it, hasn't:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom