Tokyo - Zepp Tokyo (Apr. 24, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Black Cloud / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Scandinavia / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Let Me Kiss You / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / When Last I Spoke To Carol // Still Ill

set list provided by VivaLove (via Facebook/Stephen Tait) and also an anonymous person. Scan from an anonymous person, from @i_m_i_k_i / Twitter.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting a review King Leer . Be wondering what your take was on the show . Your opinion is one I value when reading this forum . Enjoy reading your posts. Hope the other shows live up to the great one you just saw .

Is this the 1st time he hasn't played fotgtd since it's been released?

It must be one of the few times though.
There surely hasn't been a tour (or even tour leg?) without it since 2002.
Stephane's site would come in handy for this.

In any case, despite being one of his most played solo tracks ever I was actually waiting for it at the 2nd Tokyo Zepp show and it never came...

Sir Leer, was there an opening act? Headed to Seoul next week and need to figure out times for getting back home after the show. Many thanks!

No, there basically never is in Japan. Concerts here start early, too -- doors open at 6pm, show at around 7.
I don't actually know if Korea is similar but I imagine it is.

Enjoy the show in Seoul. Look forward to your comments, man!

Sir Leer, was there an opening act? Headed to Seoul next week and need to figure out times for getting back home after the show. Many thanks!

War is horraible in any time in everywhere. It breaks peoples heart. Nothing gain from it. Just never ending destruction.
Please understand people in Japan were forced to believed the propaganda. Only people were hurted, not the leader all the time.
Nobody wants war. I just need the world peace and clean earth.

Good-bye is farewell so I live for today, for something meaningfull.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom