Shameless... Is this a Moz quote?? frank gallagher...

jmct

Hello dear friends, i've just seen the episode 16 from the seven season of shameless, and i realised that frank gallagher said "Manchester so much to Answer for" as i remeber Moz said it once on the gig of who put the "m" in manchester i think...
what he said was: “Been in mothballs since the Hacienda shut up shop. Manchester, so much to answer for.”

i do not know if anyone posted it before but i've just seen it... when i google the quote every result is about Morrissey...

here is the youtube

bye...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dear friends, i've just seen the episode 16 from the seven season of shameless, and i realised that frank gallagher said "Manchester so much to Answer for" as i remeber Moz said it once on the gig of who put the "m" in manchester i think...

He said it on 'Who Put the M in Manchester'? He said it on the very first song he co-wrote with Johnny Marr!

what he said was: “Been in mothballs since the Hacienda shut up shop. Manchester, so much to answer for.”

i do not know if anyone posted it before but i've just seen it... when i google the quote every result is about Morrissey...

here is the youtube

bye...

You are aware it is a lyric from 'Suffer Little Children', correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, you are right, i know it is part of suffer little children lyrics wrote 30 years ago, but the thing is that Moz said it in a gig a few years ago as a quote... The Thread is about Frank Gallagher and if is he saying a moz quote...

At the MEN gig He actually said: "Oh Manchester, nothing to answer for...."

The Shameless line probably is Morrissey influenced though

Back
Top Bottom