MozBus - Manchester (July 28)

I bet for 20 pounds it's a great deal for people who aren't from Manchester or even England.

If I were visiting and someone was going to take me to all those places without having to figure out where anything is and getting me into the SLC I'd be more than happy to pay that.

Since it is sold out perhaps the organizer will start another for your Morriel.

I bet for 20 pounds it's a great deal for people who aren't from Manchester or even England.

If I were visiting and someone was going to take me to all those places without having to figure out where anything is and getting me into the SLC I'd be more than happy to pay that.

Since it is sold out perhaps the organizer will start another for your Morriel

That would be too good to be true ...

We will travel from Hamburg/Germany to see Moz in Manchester and i hope to see some significant places. I've been in Manchester for just one time (bereavement) but i didn't have the time to see many things

Since it is sold out perhaps the organizer will start another for your Morriel.

"The bus is still an open top style but will now hold 78 people (was originally 50)"

if it was 50seats maybe they'd put another one but now noway:p

"The bus is still an open top style but will now hold 78 people (was originally 50)"

if it was 50seats maybe they'd put another one but now noway:p

It's a different bus, a bigger bus, not the same bus with more seats added!
Sorry the person from Hamburg missed out..... but it has been advertised for a while. Unfortunately every time the MozBus has run, it has been sold out and others have missed out, it's not possible to accommodate everyone :(

JJ

It's a different bus, a bigger bus, not the same bus with more seats added!
Sorry the person from Hamburg missed out..... but it has been advertised for a while. Unfortunately every time the MozBus has run, it has been sold out and others have missed out, it's not possible to accommodate everyone :(

JJ

Thanks for the answer, I've probably seen it too late. Although I got an email back on Saturday, but unfortunately no answer to if it is still possible to book two tickets for us... :(

Bea

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom