Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does Andy Rourke live?

The Chicken of D.C. Scarlet Ibis's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Where does Andy Rourke live?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    These are Andy Rourke's tags from Last FM:

"asshole, bass, bastard, british, britpop, england, fool, indie, indie rock, leech, legend, manchester, moron, my perfect band, pathetic, playedwithtravis, rock, seen live, seen live - sinners day 2009, wash-up."
    How can I possibly argue with tags?

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, I'm posting again, but I still hate you all. Especially you. (Not you... You're a darling.)

>(:>)=|

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

There is an Andy Rourke appreciation thread on all you need is Morrissey!

0 Not allowed!

Stood at the urinal
    Thumbs Up

I think we've all learned a lot from this thread. To recap:

* Morrissey is nicer than Andy because Morrissey is a vegetarian, and because unlike Morrissey, Andy is rich and has money to stay in fancy hotels instead of living in the real world.
    * There's a crazy stalker in this thread, and it's me and Scarlet.
    * Apparently my daughter's name is Bunny, and we chose that name from a Morrissey song.
    * Morrissey-Solow is not the proper place to appreciate Andy, just the proper place to attack Andy.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by jamescagney; April 24, 2012 at 03:23 AM.

Stood at the urinal
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer View Post
    Hey Scarlett, long time no see. Still hate me? Now would be a really good time not to. Just putting that out there.
    They=Scarlet and her husband. Scarlet rubs me the wrong way because she comes in with her bossy mouth and runs it without looking at the big picture. And I don't practice metaphysics, I entertain Esoteric Studies, so shove that in your Chanel bag and fuck off.
    Uh...

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by jamescagney; April 24, 2012 at 03:42 AM.

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 75

Quote Originally Posted by jamescagney View Post
    Uh...
    I changed my mind. Don't forget I'm crazy, crazy people tend to be erratic.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

With all the words on this thread about Andy, the ones that made me laugh were juno's ...... saying that they had CrystalGreezer " backed into a corner" . NEVER WILL HAPPEN . She is just toying with you ! Crystal's one of the most honest people to post on here. Rise above the frey Crystal ........... then pounce !!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Guernie; April 25, 2012 at 06:39 AM.

Boychild mustn't tremble! cornelius blaze's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Ibis View Post
    I know Andy and he's not the person you think he is. If I didn't have extremely strong feelings about the lies you're spreading I'd never have lowered myself by posting on this godforsaken site. Please consider that it's possible you're wrong. ...Or not. Either way you ARE wrong.
    How do you know someone or in this case a z list indie pop star when you've met them as a fan?

* Morrissey is nicer than Andy because Morrissey is a vegetarian, and because unlike Morrissey, Andy is rich and has money to stay in fancy hotels instead of living in the real world.
    * Apparently my daughter's name is Bunny, and we chose that name from a Morrissey song.
    * Morrissey-Solow is not the proper place to appreciate Andy, just the proper place to attack Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Guernie View Post
    With all the words on this thread about Andy, the ones that made me laugh were juno's ...... saying that they had CrystalGreezer " backed into a corner" . NEVER WILL HAPPEN . She is just toying with you ! One of the must honest people to post on here. Rise above the frey Crystal ........... then pounce !!!!!
    Yay Crystal!

Some people have met Andy and found him nice and others haven't; Who really cares? Someone writes some nonsense on their blogg & it doesn't matter as it is only going to be read by a few people anyway and the national press aren't going to be interested. I read a few sentences and got bored. This is a nonsense thread involving the usual people who argue here....including me (just reading the bullshit from both sides).

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by cornelius blaze; April 24, 2012 at 02:47 PM.

Archangel risin' on the moon
    Just to save me from this tomb
    I'll cry the tears of time all day
    'Til she wipes them all away

Anonymous

Morrissey is way richer than Andy Rourke! Morrissey, Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce are all quite wealthy. But I don't think Andy Rourke is that well off.
    It's not just because Morrissey is a vegetarian that he is nicer than Andy Rourke. Morrissey is more intelligent than Andy Rourke and he is a true artist. Morrissey is taller and better looking than Andy Rourke. Andy Rourke is just an average indie rock bass player.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

These are Andy Rourke's tags from Last FM:

"asshole, bass, bastard, british, britpop, england, fool, indie, indie rock, leech, legend, manchester, moron, my perfect band, pathetic, playedwithtravis, rock, seen live, seen live - sinners day 2009, wash-up."
    If Andy Rourke's own fans and followers on 'Last FM' call him an asshole, a bastard, a fool, a leech, a moron, pathetic and a wash-up. Then I think that proves Andy Rourke isn't a very nice guy.

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up

Because he keeps asking me to find him. I can't explain it. Amy if you knew me in real life you'd think I was pretty cool. Don't get riled up and pissed at me because what I say doesn't mesh with your belief structures.

Uh...
    JC, that's just her true colors showing through, which brings the above into question. But hey, she SAYS it's true....

0 Not allowed!

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 75

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    JC, that's just her true colors showing through, which brings the above into question. But hey, she SAYS it's true....
    You pulled that quote from the frink thread to continue discussion over here? Who are you? What is your deal?

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Thumbs Up

Morrissey is way richer than Andy Rourke! Morrissey, Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce are all quite wealthy. But I don't think Andy Rourke is that well off.
    It's not just because Morrissey is a vegetarian that he is nicer than Andy Rourke. Morrissey is more intelligent than Andy Rourke and he is a true artist. Morrissey is taller and better looking than Andy Rourke. Andy Rourke is just an average indie rock bass player.
    Taller AND better looking?! Oh. Well, then... Your argument is strong. Let me have some time to come up with a rebuttal. ...taller AND better looking, you say? Hrm.

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, I'm posting again, but I still hate you all. Especially you. (Not you... You're a darling.)

Anonymous

Also Morrissey is much more sensitive than Andy Rourke.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

You pulled that quote from the frink thread to continue discussion over here? Who are you? What is your deal?

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

One of Andy Rourke's siamese cats is called 'Spanky'. That is a degrading name to call a beautiful cat.
    Morrissey, Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke all like cats. Not sure about Johnny Marr.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Also Morrissey is much more sensitive than Andy Rourke.
    That's not true at all. Not even a little bit. ...Though I feel silly dignifying your silly assertions at this point. This one got to me though, because this is not so at all.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

this thread:

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

This is all just ridiculous. I know Andy and he's a sweet guy. I hate this. This is another reason I left the forums -- this unsavory speculation that goes on. There's nothing I can do about it, but it just bothers me. ...There's nothing left to say except that I know Andy and I find him to be a top notch person. You might meet him and not like him at all, but it won't be for any of the reasons you've mentioned, because you are just wrong.

Blah.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Ibis View Post
    This is all just ridiculous. I know Andy and he's a sweet guy. I hate this. This is another reason I left the forums -- this unsavory speculation that goes on. There's nothing I can do about it, but it just bothers me. ...There's nothing left to say except that I know Andy and I find him to be a top notch person. You might meet him and not like him at all, but it won't be for any of the reasons you've mentioned, because you are just wrong.

Blah.
    Then stop replying on it you fool!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius blaze View Post
    Then stop replying on it you fool!

Has it ever been pointed out to you that you seem to have a pathological need to speak out against posting on forums... by posting your disapproval on forums?

0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast