Where does Andy Rourke live?

LOL that made me laugh! Apparently it was Heather Street who dumped Andy Rourke. Andy Rourke and Heather Street split up in 2009. They first met each other in a club in Manchester back in 2001. Clint Boon introduced Heather to Andy Rourke.
Allegedly Andy Rourke had an affair with another woman, which isn't that surprising. Heather left Andy as he hurt her too much. Andy Rourke now goes out with Francesca 'Fran' Mor who is a lovely person.
Heather Street was just a small young girl, 20 years younger than Andy Rourke. Heather was only 17 years old when she first met Andy, she is half his age. Andy was in fact old enough to be her father. Heather reminds me of Paris Hilton, rather than Portland's vegan stripper.
Andy Rourke's new girlfriend Fran is a wonderful, classy, intelligent career woman. She is older than Heather. I hope Andy & Fran get married and have children.
The Andy/Heather, Rourke/Street era is over folks! It's been over since 2009!
Wow I had no idea Heather was so young! Andy Rourke is old enough to be her father! Heather was only 17 when she met Andy in a club. What was she doing in clubs at 17? I'm sure you have to be at least 18 years old to go in clubs in the UK? For some clubs it's for over 21 year olds only. Clint Boon must be a lot older than her as well. Why would a young girl want to hang out with middle-aged men?
If Andy Rourke is now 48 years old. That makes Heather now 28 years old. I thought Heather Street must of been related to Stephen Street and was maybe his daughter. But I found out they aren't related. Stephen Street is Southerner from London and Heather is from up North from a place called St Helens. I thought Heather looked older than her age. Heather wears very trendy clothes and wears quite a bit of make-up which makes her look older. Your right she has that Paris Hilton celebrity look about her. She seems very confident for a young girl. It's strange but I think there is a road/street in Manchester called Heather Street.

For Scarlet Ibis. The "Scarlet Ibis" bird is a species of 'ibis' in the bird family 'Threskiornithidae'. It inhabits tropical South America and islands of the Caribbean. In form it resembles most of the other twenty-seven extant species of 'ibis', but its remarkably brilliant scarlet coloration makes it unmistakable!

Perhaps time to end this thread.

As others have commented, it's gone from a novelty thread to an embarrassment thread, and has become quite nasty at times.

It has become embarrassing to this site more than anything, do you agree?

I've met him several times, even had dinner with him and his lovely girlfriend Fran in their apartment. LOVELY cats, too :)

They most certainly do not live in Brooklyn anymore, but he is in NY.

He immediately was friendly to me, as was she.

-Ms. V.G.
So do you think if we all turn up at Andy Rourke's apartment he will let us all in for dinner? And will Andy introduce us to his girlfriend Fran and his cats?
Of course not!

"Andy Rourke's ex-manager 'Nova Rehman' is an incredibly nasty, cruel man and he is very hard and very frightening. For all I know 'Nova Rehman' maybe a real life gangster, he certainly looks and acts like a gangster. Nova Rehman calls himself a 'businessman' a very dodgy, ruthless businessman and he is dishonest. Nova is into power and control over people, he is very arrogant, macho, intimidating and patronising."

"I don't like swearing or violence though on any level, also I don't like rude people, patronising people or stuck-up people. There is no need to be like that in normal, civilized society!"

This is a photo of Andy Rourke very frightening ex-manager Nova Rehman. Nova is without a doubt the most frightening, rough
nasty, cruel man I've ever met in my life. He is a bully and just a look from Nova scares people:

View attachment 13220

Here are some other photos of Nova Rehman:

View attachment 13221 View attachment 13222 View attachment 13223

One of the photos is of Nova Rehman working on his motorbike. I really dislike motorbikes as they are so incredibly dangerous. People are killed on motorbikes all the time! If Nova had any sense he wouldn't mess around on a motorbike! But Nova doesn't have any sense. Nova also doesn't have a 'conscience', which is more worrying. A conscience is an aptitude, faculty, intuition or judgment of the intellect that distinguishes right from wrong. Moral judgment may derive from values or norms (principles and rules). In psychological terms conscience is often described as leading to feelings of 'remorse' when a human commits actions that go against his/her moral values and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when actions conform to such norms.

Nova Rehman is famous in the Manchester area. Nova is a 'celebrity'! Nova isn't just famous for being a hard, ruthless bully, businessman. Nova is also known for starting the Versus Cancer concerts and for being a part of the Manchester indie rock music scene. Nova is THE hardest man in the indie scene!! Nova is the hardest old rocker/skinhead by far!! I've never met anyone as nasty or as hard as Nova.

I saw Nova and a whole gang of men bully one young man who was on his own in a club in Manchester, at one of the Versus Cancer events. I don't know what happened to the young man? But I hope he is alright. Nova was in the front of the gang, the leader of the gang. I regret now I didn't step in and help the young man or maybe even call the police. But it totally shocked me at the time as I had never seen anything like that in a club before! I saw on that night the full force of the hatred and contempt Nova has for people! I don't understand Nova Rehman at all. I don't like going to clubs, so I have very little experience of clubs.

I'm a Christian and spend most of my time around nice, soft fellow Christians. So meeting a man like Nova was a real shock to the system, he is so cold and heartless to people. Nova treats people like dirt and he tries to threaten people. Nova is not a Christian, he has no time for God or religion. All I can do is pray for Nova that he will one day understand the love that both God and Jesus have for him! I also pray for the young man that Nova was bullying in the club and for anyone else who Nova has hurt deeply or damaged over the years.

Ahem ... are you familiar with the concept of "libel"?

Ahem ... are you familiar with the concept of "libel"?
Yes I'm familiar with it. The things I said about Nova Rehman are TRUE and from my own point of view! I mean no harm to him and I forgive him for what he did to me and all the hatred, contempt and disdain he seems to have for me. I guess Nova sees me as beneath him, he looks down on me, he treats me and others like 'second class citizens'.

Nova Rehman once shouted at me with such force and with real hate in voice. It happened in a nightclub in Manchester back in 2008 at a 'Versus Cancer' event called 'Thanks, Pranks and Party Pants!' on Friday, May 23rd, 2008 at 'The Ritz' nightclub in Manchester. It was also Nova's birthday. I went up to Nova to wish him a happy birthday and he shouted at me to "GET OUT THE WAY!!" with such of force and hate in his voice, whilst Nova and a gang of men were bullying one young man who was on his own. I think they were trying to usher the young man out of the nightclub, they were trying to remove the young man by force out of the club. Nova was at the front of the gang of men- the leader of the gang!

I was in shock :eek: and I started to cry :tears: :tears: I still feel trauma even now from what happened. Mike Joyce gave me a hug.

I wonder where the young man is today? I hope he is alright. Poor guy nobody deserves to be treated like that.

In another club in Manchester at another 'Versus Cancer' event also in 2008 but earlier on in the year. It was at the 'after show party' at a club called 'Moho Live' in Manchester on Saturday, February 23rd, 2008. Nova gave me the 'evil eye' which was about him wanting control/power over me. It was also about trying to intimidate and frighten me. :(

I wanted a safe place where I could express my feelings about Nova. At one time years ago I even wanted to be friends with him! That was before I knew what he was really like. Nova hurt me a lot! Nova lacks empathy and compassion for other people which is very worrying.

Oh dear! I'm worried I think I wrote too much about Nova. I still find him very frightening. As a businessman I hope Nova Rehman is honest and as a businessman he has done well for himself. However, being 'good' at business doesn't make someone a 'good' person! Nova is a man who feels he needs to be in 'control'.

I have forgiven Nova Rehman for what he did to me. I must forgive him so I can move on! That is why I've now deleted my previous post about Nova Rehman (who is of course Andy Rourke's ex-manager).

As Christians we are told to "love our enemies" and to pray for them, to "forgive" and to love the 'sinner', but not the 'sin'. I pray for Nova that he will know Jesus' love and become a Christian. Prayer is very powerful!

Attachments

• 31145_433182885658_668560658_6126543_2041458_n.jpg
    31145_433182885658_668560658_6126543_2041458_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
For Scarlet Ibis. The "Scarlet Ibis" bird is a species of 'ibis' in the bird family 'Threskiornithidae'. It inhabits tropical South America and islands of the Caribbean. In form it resembles most of the other twenty-seven extant species of 'ibis', but its remarkably brilliant scarlet coloration makes it unmistakable!
While the 'Scarlet Ibis' is a bird. Isn't a scarlet woman like a prostitute?

I am a bit envious of Andy Rourke. Andy Rourke lives in New York City which is a fantastic, lively city. Andy Rourke has a really nice girlfriend Fran, cats and a great apartment. He gets to travel (probably first class) all over the world and stay in great 5 star hotels. Andy probably travels around in limos and luxury cars. Andy can eat what ever food he likes, has enough money to buy anything he wants and has money for drugs and alcohol.
Andy Rourke doesn't live in the real world and it's hard for him to understand how ordinary people live. I'm not trying to spread rumors about him, just telling it like I see it. I don't mind if I'm wrong. I still don't like Andy Rourke and it isn't just because Morrissey doesn't like him.
Andy Rourke doesn't have any children though, so that is something he doesn't have! But what kid doesn't dream of being in a famous rock band? Andy seems so lucky to me.
Andy Rourke can't drive, so he doesn't go around in limos or luxury cars. Maybe his girlfriend can drive and is wealthy. Andy Rourke isn't wealthy, he isn't poor, but isn't wealthy either. The hotels he says in get paid for by the promoters of his DJ nights and gigs.

Wow you were very lucky that Andy Rourke was nice to you and treated you with respect. You must be one of those good-looking, trendy, hipster types. Maybe your in the same music scene Andy Rourke is in.
I always saw Andy Rourke as someone who is stuck at about 17 years old. Andy Rourke talks down to people he thinks are uncool, he is patronising, he talks down to them like they are children. Andy Rourke is only nice to a select few. Andy Rourke can be sweet and nice.
But also Andy Rourke 'blanks' people, makes snide remarks, he is rude, sometimes he swears or even shouts. Sometimes he makes a joke of Morrissey and he says unpleasant things behind peoples backs. I would say Andy Rourke is quite a false/fake person, superficial and he isn't well educated. Andy Rourke's life is all drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll.
Scott Free is a Canadian blogger who met Andy Rourke in a pub in Canada. This blog is interesting, Scott Free tells it like it is and sums up with humour what Andy Rourke is like, how he treats normal members of the public:
http://hubrisoverpathos.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/andy-rourke-can-kiss-my-ass.html
I heard Nick Swisher had some kind of run in with Andy Rourke and his entourage. Nick had no clue who this guy was and it just made him madder.

I heard Nick Swisher had some kind of run in with Andy Rourke and his entourage. Nick had no clue who this guy was and it just made him madder.
This is interesting. Are you talking about Nick Swisher who is an outfielder and first baseman for the New York Yankees?

I would be interested to know what Andy Rourke and his crew did to Nick Swisher!

This is Nick Swisher's official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/#!/NickSwisher

Nick Swisher talks to Larry King:

Last edited:
What do you mean by lets continue to perpetuate the illness?

Why does Andy Rourke's girlfriend Francesca 'Fran' Mor describe herself a 'swinger' on Myspace? She also says she smokes and drinks. I don't like smoking. Andy Rourke also smokes. :( Why does Fran wear what looks like a goats head mask or rams head mask on her head?

http://www.myspace.com/malatesta39

'Swinging' which is sometimes called 'Partner Swapping' is a non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in committed relationships, sometimes married couples engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity. 'Swinging' can take place in a number of contexts, ranging from spontaneous sexual activity at informal gatherings of friends, to planned regular social meetings, to hooking up with like-minded people at a 'Swingers' Club'. It can also involve Internet-based swinger social networking services online. The phenomenon of swinging, or at least its wider discussion and practice, is regarded by some as arising from the upsurge in sexual activity during the sexual revolution of the 1960s. Orgies are sometimes connected with swinging, in modern usage, an orgy is a sex party where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity or group sex.

Do Andy & Fran have a sort of 'Open Relationship'? Where by they can both have flings/sexual encounters with different people. Being a Christian I think that kind of thing is totally wrong. :( I also think swearing, smoking, drinking a lot of alcohol and drug taking is wrong. :(

This is the photo of Fran on Myspace wearing what looks like a goats head mask or rams head mask on her head:

View attachment 13364

I know it looked dreadful in "One Flew Over The Cuckoos..." but why do lobotomies get such bad press ?

Back
Top Bottom