Where does Andy Rourke live?

Mike Joyce has a radio show in east villiage! Does he go on a plane every thursday from Manchester to NY?
I'm not sure Mike Joyce is still a DJ on "East Village Radio"? I don't think Mike Joyce had to travel to New York to do his show. I think Mike was able somehow to do his show from Manchester, England and it got put on East Village Radio. Not sure how they did this? I'm not sure it was a live radio broadcast?
Mike Joyce is now a DJ on "Beat Wolf Radio" here is the link: http://beatwolfradio.com/
Mike Joyce is a good man, a family man, he has 3 children, many cats, grows veges in his allotments and he is a vegetarian.

Johnny Marr has a mansion I think in a nice village called 'Alderley Edge' in Cheshire, England (not far from Manchester), that is his main home.
Johnny Marr also has an apartment in 'Fulham' in London. Johnny Marr also has a house in 'Portland', Oregon, USA.
Johnny has also spent sometime in LA and has family in Ireland.

I'm not sure Mike Joyce is still a DJ on "East Village Radio"? I don't think Mike Joyce had to travel to New York to do his show. I think Mike was able somehow to do his show from Manchester, England and it got put on East Village Radio. Not sure how they did this? I'm not sure it was a live radio broadcast?
Mike Joyce is now a DJ on "Beat Wolf Radio" here is the link: http://beatwolfradio.com/
Mike Joyce is a good man, a family man, he has 3 children, many cats, grows veges in his allotments and he is a vegetarian.

Johnny Marr has a mansion I think in a nice village called 'Alderley Edge' in Cheshire, England (not far from Manchester), that is his main home.
Johnny Marr also has an apartment in 'Fulham' in London. Johnny Marr also has a house in 'Portland', Oregon, USA.
Johnny has also spent sometime in LA and has family in Ireland.

Johnny doesn't live in Alderley Edge and he hasn't had a home in London since the late 90s. Why are you putting quotation marks around everything?

Johnny doesn't live in Alderley Edge and he hasn't had a home in London since the late 90s. Why are you putting quotation marks around everything?
I believe Johnny Marr used to have a mansion in Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, Greater Manchester. But he moved to Alderley Edge in Cheshire.
You are wrong Johnny Marr also owns an apartment (not a house) in Fulham, South West London.
Johnny also own a house in Portland, Oregon, USA because he is in the band 'Modest Mouse'.
Johnny owns a recording studio called "Clear Studios" which I believe is still in the village of Bowdon, Cheshire.

I believe Johnny Marr used to have a mansion in Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, Greater Manchester. But he moved to Alderley Edge in Cheshire.
You are wrong Johnny Marr also owns an apartment (not a house) in Fulham, South West London.
Johnny also own a house in Portland, Oregon, USA because he is in the band 'Modest Mouse'.
Johnny owns a recording studio called "Clear Studios" which I believe is still in the village of Bowdon, Cheshire.

I was under the impression 'Johnny Marr' is no longer in the band 'Modest Mouse'.

Johnny Marr has never lived in Alderley Edge. He has lived in and around Bowdon for twenty years, re-locating a couple of miles further out when he first set up Clear Studios in the early 90s. As far as I know, he hasn't owned any kind of London residence since 1998 (and that's only when he sold the flat, he hadn't actually "lived" there for years - others used it as a crash pad), and he hasn't been a member of Modest Mouse since 2008.

I'll stop feeding the troll now.

Johnny Marr has never lived in Alderley Edge. He has lived in and around Bowdon for twenty years, re-locating a couple of miles further out when he first set up Clear Studios in the early 90s. As far as I know, he hasn't owned any kind of London residence since 1998 (and that's only when he sold the flat, he hadn't actually "lived" there for years - others used it as a crash pad), and he hasn't been a member of Modest Mouse since 2008.

I'll stop feeding the troll now.
Ok I think your right about Johnny living around the Bowdon area, your right about 'Clear Studios' and I think your right that Johnny left 'Modest Mouse' in 2008.

But I still think Johnny has an apartment in Fulham, South West London. Also Andy Rourke said in that recent interview with Abbey that Johnny Marr still has a place in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Johnny does have family in Ireland and has spent sometimes in LA.

Drunk strangers scare me! So not the best video to show me of Andy Rourke *shivers* ....Jetlag? Never heard of them.
Has Morrissey actually ever said "I don't like Andy Rourke"? I've asked it on previous threads and recieved no answer.

....And Crystal, you are the best :p

Drunk strangers scare me! So not the best video to show me of Andy Rourke *shivers* ....Jetlag? Never heard of them.
Has Morrissey actually ever said "I don't like Andy Rourke"? I've asked it on previous threads and recieved no answer.

....And Crystal, you are the best :p
Andy Rourke was briefly sacked from The Smiths, allegedly receiving the news in a note/postcard left under the windscreen wiper of his car: "Andy, you have left The Smiths. Good luck and goodbye, Morrissey". But Morrissey has denied this. I believe Morrissey is telling the truth.
Morrissey has said he has nothing in common with Andy Rourke. Morrissey has said he never never wants to work with Andy Rourke again. Morrissey has said everything he hears about Andy Rourke is unpleasant. Morrissey is still upset about the court case. Also Andy Rourke isn't a vegetarian.
Morrissey has never he he doesn't like Andy Rourke, I don't think. But it's pretty clear to me that he doesn't like him.

Morrissey has never he he doesn't like Andy Rourke, I don't think. But it's pretty clear to me that he doesn't like him.

It does sounds like Morrissey has "made himself very plain" on that subject.
Sad. "Girl Least Likely" is such a great song, it's a shame that nothing more came of Andy's songwriting collaboration with Morrissey.

Last edited:
It does sounds like Morrissey has "made himself very plain" on that subject.
Sad. "Girl Least Likely" is such a great song, it's a shame that nothing more came of Andy's songwriting collaboration with Morrissey.
The song "Girl Least Likely" is just a rip off of The Cookies song "Only To Other People" see this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa7J8lDgbXk

Morrissey wrote the lyrics. Andy Rourke just came up with the tune which he got from The Cookies song.

The song "Girl Least Likely" is just a rip off of The Cookies song "Only To Other People" see this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa7J8lDgbXk

Morrissey wrote the lyrics. Andy Rourke just came up with the tune which he got from The Cookies song.

We can also hear that Rusholme Ruffians is a tune taken from His Latest Flame and Certain People I Know is a tune taken from Ride A White Swan. Morrissey composed the lyrics for all of his songs - except the ones that were taken from other artists' songs or plays. I don't think Rourke took the music for Yes, I Am Blind from any other song.

Throughout all of this, the fans took their willingness to deify some blokes on a stage from fans of earlier pop groups.

Andy Rourke's new manager 'Melissa Aubert' sounds good, professional, experienced and a lot nicer than his old manager 'Nova Rehman'. Wow it's so cool Melissa Aubert got to work with James Brown's management team! James Brown is a personal hero of mine.
When Andy Rourke was living back in Manchester his manager was Nova Rehman. I'm very glad that when Andy Rourke moved to NYC in 2009 he got rid of his manager Nova Rehman. I think Nova is a very frightening man, he is aggressive, macho, arrogant and nasty to people he has no respect for. Nova Rehman bullies people he has no respect for, threatens them, he is into power and control over people, he is a very hard man, just a look can frighten people, he is very intimidating.

I love you 'Iona Mink' and 'Cornelius Blaze' your both very real and very entertaining.
I agree with you about Nova Rehman. Nova Rehman (Andy Rourke's ex-manager) is the most nasty man I have ever met in my life. I am still frightened of him. I'm fortunate that I haven't met many truly nasty, cruel, hard people in my life. It's horrible being talked down to. Nova is patronising, arrogant, macho, he was dishonest with me and he is a bully. I think Nova is into power, control and money. :(

I've always found hard people, aggressive people, false people and immature people hard to deal with. Stuck-up people and patronising people are hard to deal with as well.

Nova who is now about 48 years old, in a departure from his long time work in the music industry is currently working on building a new Sky TV channel, working with green investment funds and bizarrely, creating bespoke insurance products for the energy industry.

Are "bespoke insurance products for the energy industry" a dodgy thing to be involved with? Nova is now into "oil & energy".

Nova was connected to the HSBC bank and AEG Live and I'm really not sure about those companies. They sound dodgy to me.

This is a photo of Nova Rehman he has a shaven head which makes him look even more hard, intimidating and frightening. Nova has cold dead looking eyes with a blank stare:

31145_433182885658_668560658_6126543_2041458_n.jpg

Last edited:
I like Damian Morgan (from the 'Brave Music Agency') and Mike Doyle's song called "The Dimming of the Light". The money from that single went to the Alzheimer's Society. Here is a link to the song:

I'm very glad that when Andy Rourke moved to NYC he got rid of his old manager Nova Rehman. Nova was a very frightening man, he was aggressive, arrogant and nasty to people. Nova would bully people, threaten them, he was into power and control over people, he was a very hard man.

I like Damian Morgan & Mike Doyle's song "The Dimming of the Light". Mike Joyce's father died of Alzheimer's disease:

Damian Morgan's mother had Alzheimer's disease (I don't know if she is still alive) from what I understand it has had a massive effect on their family and friends.

Last edited:
MIKE JOYCE//

Mike has been working in FM/Internet radio broadcasting for the past 7 years, alongside his worldwide club djing career. He is a regular presenter on BBC 6Music and now Beatwolf Radio.

After 2 successful years at New York’s East Village Radio, Mike was approached by Beatwolf Radio with a view to being the manager/content director of the station. Never shirking a challenge, Mike set about contacting music heads around the world to join him in the venture and Beatwolf Radio was born.
As well as presenting, “Alternative Therapy” a show Mike has been presenting since 2005, Mike will be presenting The Official Record Store Chart. This will reflect sales of albums from the just approaching 100 independent record retailers right across the country who participate in Record Store Day UK, including pioneering shops such as Rough Trade, Eastern Bloc, Rounder Records, Rise, Jumbo, Sound It Out and Avalanche.

Every week Mike will be cherry picking great new releases from the top twenty singles and albums chart.

Manchester-based Mike Joyce is a real gent!! and a great DJ, booking gigs worldwide right now!!

http://beatwolfradio.com/dj/mike-joyce/
www.mikejoyce.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet they don't like putting "meat" in their mouths :D

Lol!

I'm sitting here trying to think of vegan stripper puns, but all I know about stripper lingo is "Make it rain!" and talk about poles and none of them translate to tofu or vegetables. :p

MIKE JOYCE//

Mike has been working in FM/Internet radio broadcasting for the past 7 years, alongside his worldwide club djing career. He is a regular presenter on BBC 6Music and now Beatwolf Radio.

After 2 successful years at New York’s East Village Radio, Mike was approached by Beatwolf Radio with a view to being the manager/content director of the station. Never shirking a challenge, Mike set about contacting music heads around the world to join him in the venture and Beatwolf Radio was born.
As well as presenting, “Alternative Therapy” a show Mike has been presenting since 2005, Mike will be presenting The Official Record Store Chart. This will reflect sales of albums from the just approaching 100 independent record retailers right across the country who participate in Record Store Day UK, including pioneering shops such as Rough Trade, Eastern Bloc, Rounder Records, Rise, Jumbo, Sound It Out and Avalanche.

Every week Mike will be cherry picking great new releases from the top twenty singles and albums chart.

Manchester-based Mike Joyce is a real gent!! and a great DJ, booking gigs worldwide right now!!

http://beatwolfradio.com/dj/mike-joyce/
www.mikejoyce.com

:lbf: thanks for the heads-up, Mike. Good luck with your "worldwide DJ-ing career".

Lol!

I'm sitting here trying to think of vegan stripper puns, but all I know about stripper lingo is "Make it rain!" and talk about poles and none of them translate to tofu or vegetables. :p

Naughty DAVIE steals the one and only joke :p

Back
Top Bottom