Where does Andy Rourke live?

As usual, Kewpie isn't right. I got a Green Card within a year (and that with a drug conviction from quite a few years ago). That was then, but this is now......

Jukebox Jury
Good luck with your life in America Jukebox Jury I hear they have good drugs there. Personally I think Andy Rourke looks like an old drunk but then what do I know. Sounds like he drinks and smokes a bit though.

As usual, Kewpie isn't right. I got a Green Card within a year (and that with a drug conviction from quite a few years ago). That was then, but this is now......

Jukebox Jury
Have you got your Green Card recently?

So Andy Rourke is a false type of person who smokes, drinks, has been a drug addict and maybe still takes drugs and maybe has depression, anxiety issues and paranoia. Also Andy Rourke is a womanizer who likes good-looking, young women and swears and can be rude and nasty to people. Andy Rourke is into money and fame and hangs out with people who he thinks are cool famous people, folks who help in his career and hangers-on. None of this is new info.

Andy Scott from the 1970s British glam rock band the 'Sweet' reminded me a lot of Andy Rourke same hair, same name and everything. Andy Scott has aged more now though, he seems really nice. Nicer than Andy Rourke I would say:

Is it true that Andy Rourke made some music with Wendy James ? Wendy James was in the 1980s British alternative rock/pop group 'Transvision Vamp'. She looks like his type of girl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the musician Bentley Cooke ('Ben') above board or is he a bit dodgy? Ben Cooke is friends with Andy Rourke & he was the drummer in the 'Language of Flowers' band see their Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_Flowers_(band)

They remind me a bit of 'Camera Obscura' who are an indie pop band from Glasgow, Scotland!

The 'Language of Flowers' disbanded in 2007. Colm McCrory and Bentley Cooke ('Ben') have gone on to form the krautpop-lounge-gaze band 'Help Stamp Out Loneliness', whilst Marc McCourt is currently recording an album with his new Belfast Goth band, 'Solemn Novena'.

Language of Flowers - "I Don't Care At All":

The song "Girl Least Likely To" is a rip off of The Cookies song "Only To Other People". Morrissey wrote the lyrics. Andy Rourke just came up with the tune which he got from this song by The Cookies:

Andy Rourke features in this Mancunian made video The Filthy 3 - "We're The Sweeney":

Andy Rourke playing bass guitar in a Smiths tribute band called 'The Sons & Heirs' at 'The Bell House' in Brooklyn, New York, the song is called "Bigmouth Strikes Again":

The band 'SpecteR' with Jason Specter, Andy Rourke & Mike Joyce of The Smiths at 'Don Hill's' in New York City May 27th, 2001:

The late Frank Sidebottom (RIP) with Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce. Frank Sidebottom was Chris Sievey's cult comedy creation, most known in the Manchester area (Chris Sievey has now sadly died):

Wow @your obsession. That having been said, that song by The Cookies is great. I liked the Andy Scott interview, too. But the vandalism charges against Rourke's daughter don't seem relevant to anything...
The Cookies became the Raylettes and one of them is still touring with new backup singers. No word on whether she has a fansite based on criticizing her life choices. Wonder if they ever knew they got ripped off by Morrissey, shamelessly.

Wow @your obsession. That having been said, that song by The Cookies is great. I liked the Andy Scott interview, too. But the vandalism charges against Rourke's daughter don't seem relevant to anything...
The Cookies became the Raylettes and one of them is still touring with new backup singers. No word on whether she has a fansite based on criticizing her life choices. Wonder if they ever knew they got ripped off by Morrissey, shamelessly.

The Raelettes were a girl group who were formed, as their name suggests, to provide backing vocals for the late, great Ray Charles. This song is called "Hit the Road Jack":

Before becoming The Raelettes- the group were known as The Cookies. The group's name was on occasions also spelled as The Raelets, or the Raeletts.

It was Andy Rourke who ripped off The Cookies NOT Morrissey! Andy Rourke wrote the tune and Morrissey came up with the lyrics for the song the "Girl Least Likely To".

Andy Rourke's daughter Martene Rourke (aka 'Tene' or 'Teen') is a young lady and she is very pretty. Martene Rourke is a very attractive, young, black woman and she has been trying to make a name for herself as a professional photographer and graffiti artist in Hanover in Germany. I don't know is she is still living in Germany or has moved back to her hometown Manchester or is living in Salford. Martene went to art college in Edinburgh, Scotland. Martene Rourke along with her German-born boyfriend Adam Heiss have set up a website to promote their artwork and photography see link: http://adamandmartenephotography.com/

Andy Rourke isn't Martene's biological father, he is her stepfather and he adopted her. Martene's biological father is I believe a guy called Mr. Cosgrove. Martene's biological mother is Maxine Judson (aka 'Max'). Martene Rourke is "Young, gifted and black!" I have to say though her graffiti art isn't my type of thing.

Also I think graffiti vandalism is totally wrong, as is of course all forms of vandalism.

Andy Rourke's stepson John Cosgrove was the drummer in the Mancunian indie rock band 'Darktown Jubilee'. This song is called "Stay":

The band Darktown Jubilee's biography:

Infectious Manchester-based indie-rock band 'Darktown Jubilee' formed in 2010 and have quickly built a growing reputation. The 5 piece band is made up of David Boardman (vocals and guitar), Stuart Day (bass), John Cosgrove (drums) who is Andy Rourke's stepson! , Al Roberts (lead guitar) and Gary O’Brien (keyboards). Singer/songwriter David Boardman is the creative driving force of the band and is also a highly respected fine artist. The prolific frontman has been writing songs since his teens and has written over 200 songs.

With 'Darktown Jubilee', David believes he has finally found the perfect platform to present his anthemic songs to the world. “Between us we’ve been in several bands and supported such big names such as Elton John and '30 Seconds to Mars' but until now we’ve not quite had the right line-up to take it to the next level”.

In previous bands David took the role of lead guitarist and songwriter but recent years have seen him step to the front of the stage as lead singer – a role that has allowed him to showcase his vocal talents and one that seems to suit him perfectly.

The debut album, which is released under the band's own Parade Records imprint?, was recorded over a few weeks in the North West of England with the band taking a hands-on role with the production and arrangement alongside long time collaborator and producer John Kettle.

Listening to their music you can hear a variety of influences from the more classic sound of Bruce Springsteen and The Doors through to more contemporary bands such as The Killers, Snow Patrol and The Temper Trap. All five musicians live in and around Manchester and have been heavily influenced by the music to have come out of the area.

First single "Breakdown" is a powerful, driving, guitar-led tune that is reminiscent Foo Fighters and U2 in their prime - given an edge by an engaged, biting lyric that rails against the ills of our modern society. Boardman’s songs are always highly melodic but a closer listen to the lyrics reveals a thoughtful writer exploring the darker side of the human psyche.

I think 'Darktown Jubilee' as a band is still going. However, I believe the drummer John Cosgrove (Andy Rourke's stepson) has now left the band.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy Rourke's older brother 'Phil' Rourke was the bass player in the alternative rock/heavy rock band from trendy Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland called 'Mr. Sister' see their Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mrsistermusic

A link to Andy Rourke's ex-girlfriend Heather Street's Myspace set up to promote her music, featuring music with Andy Rourke: http://www.myspace.com/heatherstreetmusic
The original track "Heather Street Beat" isn't there, but there are 2 other cover songs and 1 original song called "I Am" (featuring Andy Rourke).

Maxine's maiden name is 'Acquah'. When Maxine was married to a Mr. Cosgrove she was known (I think) as Maxine Cosgrove. When she was married to Andy Rourke she was known as Maxine Rourke. Then she went back to being called Maxine Acquah. Now she is known as Maxine Judson (as she is married to Keith Judson). Maxine sometimes calls her man Keith Judson "Kool Keith". Kool Keith is a black American rapper from The Bronx, New York see link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool_Keith

This is a 2008 article about Maxine's current husband a lifelong 'Manchester United' football fan Keith Judson: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...560/Moscow-alert-for-football-final-fans.html

Maxine is called 'Max' for short. Maxine comes from an attractive, creative and Roman Catholic family and an international family. Maxine was born in South Manchester, but has Ghanaian/African roots.

Maxine looks a bit like the singer 'Sade'! She also looks a bit like the actress Zoe Saldama. Maxine was working as a restaurant manager. However, I believe Max has now taken early retirement. She studied catering at college.

I believe Andy Rourke's second wife Francesca Mor ('Fran') is Italian-American.

The X Factor (UK)/Happy Mondays backing singer Rowetta's maiden name is 'Idah'. Rowetta is good friends with Andy Rourke! When Rowetta was married to the notorious Noel ('Des') Satchell she was known as Rowetta Satchell. Now Rowetta is divorced from Noel Satchell she is known as Rowetta Manchester because she loves her hometown Manchester so much! Rowetta is called 'Ro' for short. Rowetta reminds me a bit of Diana Ross in looks because of her big, curly hair! Rowetta's mother is Jewish and her father was from Nigeria in Africa. Noel Satchell was from Bury a town in Greater Manchester, but has Jamaican/Caribbean roots.

Rowetta seems quite volatile and feisty to me. For more info about the singer Rowetta see her Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowetta

Denise Johnson is another famous black, female, soul singer from the Manchester area. Denise Johnson is of the same Madchester/Baggy era- from the same Manchester music scene as Rowetta!

Denise Johnson sang in the post-punk/punk-funk band 'A Certain Ratio' (ACR). She sang on the track A Certain Ratio (ACR) featuring Denise Johnson - "Turn Me On".

Denise Johnson - "Rays Of The Rising Sun":

By the way Maxine's younger sister is Venessa Acquah (I think she spells her name Vanessa 'Venessa' to be different!). Anyway Venessa's long-term partner is Gary ('Gaz') Whelan - who is the drummer in the 'Happy Mondays'. Last I heard Gaz and Venessa have two sons and are living in Burlington, Ontario in Canada. Venessa Acquah is a very pretty black woman- she looks a bit like the former model 'Tyra Banks'!
Venessa Acquah's older sister Maxine ('Max') is very pretty too- Maxine is well over 50 years old and still looks very young! Maxine proves that "Black don't crack!" (which is an African-American expression). Maxine of course has two children John Cosgrove and Martene Rourke (spelt 'Martene' not Martine). I think Maxine might have two grandchildren now.

John Cosgrove was of course the drummer in the band 'Darktown Jubilee' he is married with a daughter and still lives in Manchester last I heard. Gary Whelan and Andy Rourke worked together in the 1990s band 'Delicious'.

I think Venessa Acquah features in this Happy Mondays music video called "Kinky Afro":

Keeping it in the family the 1990s band 'Delicious' with Gary Whelan and Andy Rourke. This song is called "Stimulator":

Sade - "No Ordinary Love":

Been looking at that 'SpecteR' band video. I was there at that gig with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the band called 'SpecteR' with Jason Specter. They were terrible. Complete shite.

It was at a Smiths/Moz night called 'This night has opened my eyes' in NYC in May, 2001. Same year as 9/11 happened in New York.

This band did a set, although why the organisers invited them in the first place is beyond me. It would be really difficult to find a group of people who were more ANTI-Moz!!
The singer also came out with a snide between-song comment, aimed directly at the crowd. He said, "What's this we've been hearing about your mate then?"
By "your mate" he obviously meant Mozzer. It went over the heads of the Americans who probably didn't pick up on it. But I heard it, and looked on as Rourke and Joyce sniggered and grinned like the morons they are.

Anyway, the DJ's came back on and it turned out to be a Britpop night with a Smiths/Moz leaning. I would say about half the records played were Smiths/Moz.

The band stood around the rest of the night like superstars, smugness oozing out of every pore. They nearly put me off my beer. Nearly, but not quite.
Joyce even found his way onto the dancefloor, twirling about to a Blur song-"Country House" I think. A sickening bunch of chancers.

Looking back at this thread there are some interesting videos never heard of Rocco Recycle before. I'm English but I happened to be in New York back in 2001.

The Raelettes were a girl group who were formed, as their name suggests, to provide backing vocals for the late, great Ray Charles:

Before becoming The Raelettes, the group were known as The Cookies. The group's name was on occasions also spelled as The Raelets or Raeletts.

It was Andy Rourke who ripped off The Cookies NOT Morrissey! Andy Rourke just wrote the tune and Morrissey came up with the lyrics for the song the "Girl Least Likely To".

I'm not knocking Morrissey's lyrics. I think it's a great song. But are you saying Morrissey was not singing the same melody? Clearly Morrissey is aware of the earlier song, and the lyrics he came up with, while great, are clearly inspired. He even quotes "How many times have" in the exact way they sing it. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a writing credit for his song but they should have been credited and paid. They sing "I want a boy for my birthday" also famously covered. He is aware of them, listened to them at one point, stole the melody from them, and as co-writer is also co-conspirator. This isn't folk music. He was using copyrighted material. Did it hurt the sales of The Cookies? Probably not, but I'll bet they could have used a check at a time when he was rolling in dough and it's disreputable to steal that way.

I'm not knocking Morrissey's lyrics. I think it's a great song. But are you saying Morrissey was not singing the same melody? Clearly Morrissey is aware of the earlier song, and the lyrics he came up with, while great, are clearly inspired. He even quotes "How many times have" in the exact way they sing it. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a writing credit for his song but they should have been credited and paid. They sing "I want a boy for my birthday" also famously covered. He is aware of them, listened to them at one point, stole the melody from them, and as co-writer is also co-conspirator. This isn't folk music. He was using copyrighted material. Did it hurt the sales of The Cookies? Probably not, but I'll bet they could have used a check at a time when he was rolling in dough and it's disreputable to steal that way.
I love The Cookies and The Raelettes . I agree with you that Morrissey is aware of them. Morrissey was singing the melody that Andy Rourke wrote which he got from The Cookies song "Only To Other People".

Can't you see though that it was Andy Rourke's fault and not Morrissey's fault?

Andy Rourke should of come up with original material for the song the "Girl Least Likely To".

Last edited:
Been looking at that 'SpecteR' band video. I was there at that gig with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the band called 'SpecteR' with Jason Specter. They were terrible. Complete shite.

It was at a Smiths/Moz night called 'This night has opened my eyes' in NYC in May, 2001. Same year as 9/11 happened in New York.

This band did a set, although why the organisers invited them in the first place is beyond me. It would be really difficult to find a group of people who were more ANTI-Moz!!
The singer also came out with a snide between-song comment, aimed directly at the crowd. He said, "What's this we've been hearing about your mate then?"
By "Your mate" he obviously meant Mozzer. It went over the heads of the Americans who probably didn't pick up on it. But I heard it, and looked on as Rourke and Joyce sniggered and grinned like the morons they are.

Anyway, the DJ's came back on and it turned out to be a Britpop night with a Smiths/Moz leaning. I would say about half the records played were Smiths/Moz.

The band stood around the rest of the night like superstars, smugness oozing out of every pore. They nearly put me off my beer. Nearly, but not quite.
Joyce even found his way onto the dance floor, twirling about to a Blur song-"Country House" I think. A sickening bunch of chancers.

Looking back at this thread there are some interesting videos. Never heard of Rocco Recycle before. I'm English but I happened to be in New York back in 2001.

Thanks I appreciate your comments. I don't really know who 'Rocco Recycle' is either. I just found a You Tube video with Rocco Recycle and Andy Rourke playing together in New York.

You might be interested in this video Smiths/Moz fan Genre? meeting Andy Rourke:

And this video Tony Fletcher and Andy Rourke discuss The Smiths at the 'Strand' book store in New York. Andy Rourke comes in at about 32:46:

In this talk Andy Rourke comes across as very negative and bitter about Morrissey. Andy Rourke seems very anti-Moz and is maybe jealous of Morrissey and his success.

I want to point out Morrissey does NOT support this book about The Smiths by Tony Fletcher!

The author 'Johnny Rogan' also seems to know Andy Rourke and he is another person who Morrissey doesn't like.

There is no point in buying The Smiths music anymore as all the money goes to Mike Joyce. Only support Morrissey's solo career!

From this talk it seems the reason Andy Rourke got into playing in bands was for the girls. Andy Rourke is into girls, money, fame, drugs, sex, rock 'n' roll, partying and he eats meat. However, he doesn't talk much about the music or the creative process, it's like those things are not important to him.

It would seem Morrissey is a true artist with integrity and Andy Rourke isn't!

Andy Rourke doesn't even know about the details of Ruth Polsky's death! Ruth Polsky died after being crushed by a runaway cab on the steps of the 'Limelight' club in Andy Rourke's beloved NYC (his adopted home). Ruth Polsky died on September 7th, 1986 NOT at 'New Years Eve' like Andy Rourke said. Ruth died in the summer! Andy Rourke got it wrong.

The Smiths first gig in New York was at the 'Danceteria' at 'New Years Eve' this was 1983 going into 1984.

Seymour Stein, president of 'Sire Records' also worked with Madonna and Madonna's debut album came out in 1983.

Madonna-"Everybody" (live at the 'Danceteria', New York, Madonna's first performance) - 1982:

An article about Ruth Polsky's death:

"A driver for a car service has been charged with running a red light after his vehicle collided with a taxicab that spun out of control, struck and killed a woman in front of the 'Limelight' discotheque in Chelsea, the police said yesterday. The victim, who was killed instantly Sunday night when the cab pinned her against the front of the building at 47 West 20th Street, was identified yesterday as Ruth Polsky of 90 West Houston Street, according to a police spokesman, Officer Joseph McConville" , New York Times September 9th, 1986.

Last edited:
I love The Cookies and The Raelettes . I agree with you that Morrissey is aware of them. Morrissey was singing the melody that Andy Rourke wrote which came from The Cookies song "Only To Other People". Don't you see though that it was Andy Rourke's fault and not Morrissey's fault. Andy Rourke should of come up with original material for the song the "Girl Least Likely To".

1. Morrissey is not singing the melody Andy Rourke wrote because Andy Rourke didn't write it.
It already existed.
2. Morrissey is not singing the melody Andy Rourke taught him because Andy Rourke didn't teach it to him.
He was already familiar with it.

Besides that, you're suggesting that Andy Rourke sat down with Morrissey and said "Here is the vocal line you will sing to my music."
That would have been the end, but you suggest it continued.
Morrissey said, "this sounds really familiar..." and Rourke said, "No I just wrote it."
Morrissey, mumbling under his breath, "how many times...." Rourke, "Great start!"

1. Morrissey is not singing the melody Andy Rourke wrote because Andy Rourke didn't write it.
It already existed.
2. Morrissey is not singing the melody Andy Rourke taught him because Andy Rourke didn't teach it to him.
He was already familiar with it.

Besides that, you're suggesting that Andy Rourke sat down with Morrissey and said "Here is the vocal line you will sing to my music."
That would have been the end, but you suggest it continued.
Morrissey said, "this sounds really familiar..." and Rourke said, "No I just wrote it."
Morrissey, mumbling under his breath, "how many times...." Rourke, "Great start!"

I understand what you are getting at. It's true that Andy Rourke didn't write the melody, as it already existed, but Andy Rourke is down as writing the melody or the tune. I don't know how Morrissey and Andy Rourke wrote songs together. Morrissey should of said something to Andy Rourke about The Cookies song. Morrissey wrote the lyrics (which were original I think) and he was aware of The Cookies girl group.

Is there some way to contact The Cookies (who were later known as The Raelettes)?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many Smiths tribute bands Andy Rourke has been involved with? Is it five Smiths tribute bands? I know there is a Smiths tribute band called 'The Smyths', 'The Other Smiths' and also 'The Smites' , but I'm not really into Smiths tribute bands. Andy Rourke played with 'The Sons & Heirs'. And here is a video with him playing with 'Los Esmiths', the track is "Barbarism Begins At Home":

Andy Rourke at a Smiths convention in Hollywood. The Smiths/Moz fans who went to this event said Andy Rourke ignored them most of the time! It's strange Andy Rourke was invited back to a Smiths convention in Hollywood because I thought Andy Rourke had been banned from Smiths conventions in the LA/Hollywood area for previous bad behaviour? I'm not sure Andy Rourke likes this sort of event:

The Andy Rourke interview where he appears to be drunk, he has a sort of Transatlantic accent now:

Johnny Marr in 'Portlandia':

Last edited:
I understand what you are getting at. It's true that Andy Rourke didn't write the melody, as it already existed, but Andy Rourke is down as writing the melody or the tune. I don't know how Morrissey and Andy Rourke wrote songs together. Morrissey should of said something to Andy Rourke about The Cookies song. Morrissey wrote the lyrics (which were original I think) and he was aware of The Cookies girl group.

Is there some way to contact The Cookies (who were later known as The Raelettes)?

Apparently one member still tours. Maybe we should make a date of it. Or we could just find out where they live. ;-) I'm joking. Let's just remember them how they were and enjoy the songs. I do thank you because I was not aware of the Cookies. That's why they should have been given some mention. They probably don't own the rights to any of the music anyway, but could have still had a fun comeback. Ronnie Spector did and partly because she was a guest on an Eddie Money song in a similar "influenced by" situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfzMT0kmUE
Here's Ronnie. Enjoy.

Apparently one member still tours. Maybe we should make a date of it. Or we could just find out where they live. ;-) I'm joking. Let's just remember them how they were and enjoy the songs. I do thank you because I was not aware of the Cookies. That's why they should have been given some mention. They probably don't own the rights to any of the music anyway, but could have still had a fun comeback. Ronnie Spector did and partly because she was a guest on an Eddie Money song in a similar "influenced by" situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfzMT0kmUE
Here's Ronnie. Enjoy.

Thanks I love those old African-American girl groups of the 1950s and 1960s. It's great music, great singers, great songs and very original.

I love Ronnie Spector and 'The Ronettes'. Ronnie Spector was of course married to 'Phil Spector' the famous record producer, famous for his "Wall of Sound".

The Beatles were very influenced by the African-American girl groups!

The Ronettes-"Be My Baby" (live performance):

Eddie Money with Ronnie Spector - "Take Me Home Tonight" (music video):

The Marvelettes - "You're The One":

The Shirelles - "Will you still love me tomorrow" (live performance):

The Crystals -"There's No Other Like My Baby":

'Modern Romance' were not a girl group but anyway I thought I would add this song "Walking in the Rain" music video around 1983:

The Ronettes - "Walking In The Rain" (same title different song) (live performance):

Thank you so much 'Lindsey1151' this has been a great thread to vent about Andy Rourke and the people associated with him like his ex-manager the nasty Nova Rehman (who I find very frightening). Nova Rehman well he caused real trauma in my life.

And a place to post up videos about 1960s girl groups and other stuff.

This has also been a place for me to talk about my Christian faith which is the most important thing in my life!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cookies song "Only To Other People" was written by Toni Wine, Arthur ('Artie') Kornfeld and Gerry Goffin.

Gerry Goffin used to write a lot of songs with Carole King, as in the famous songwriting partnership of 'Goffin & King'.

We need to contact 3 people, the songwriters:

1. 'Gerry Goffin' born in Brooklyn, New York in 1939. He is now 73 years old and currently lives and works in Los Angeles, California.

See Gerry Goffin's Wikipedia page for more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Goffin

2. 'Artie Kornfeld' born in Brooklyn, New York in 1942. He is perhaps best known as the music promoter for the 'Woodstock Festival' held in 1969. Not sure where he is living today maybe still in New York?

See Artie Kornfeld's Wikipedia page for more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artie_Kornfeld

3. 'Toni Wine' born in Washington Heights, New York in 1947. She is an American pop music songwriter. Not sure where she is living today maybe still in New York?

See Toni Wine's Wikipedia page for more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Wine

Gerry Goffin, Artie Kornfeld and Toni Wine are the songwriters Andy Rourke ripped off!!

THE BRILL BUILDING (in the musical 'Tin Pan Alley' neighborhood of New York City) documentary trailer:

Carole King - "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" a brilliant songwriter- along with Gerry Goffin together they wrote some great songs:

Is this event blasphemous and ungodly? 'Sinner's Day' 2009. Andy Rourke comes in about 2:45:

Vinny Peculiar with Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce:

Andy Rourke features in this video about a charity song/single. I was surprised they asked the rebellious Andy Rourke to be part of this worthwhile project:

Andy Rourke's tags on Last FM: Asshole, bass, bastard, british, britpop, england, fool , Frequency 2009, indie, indie rock, leech, legend, manchester, moneymaker, moron, my perfect band, new wave, pathetic, playedwithTravis, rock, seen live, seen live - Sinner's Day 2009, wash-up.

On another subject someone on this thread doesn't know the difference between the words except and accept!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom