Block G on the 17th and Moz uk fans all dayer on the 18th!!

P

Punchdrunk1975

Coooommmeeeee onnnnn!!!!

I cant wait!!

I'm still pissed off with those shits at www.gigsandtours.com for pissing me about on the 18th sept and sticking me in Block Q on the wednesday show instead of the standing I booked...

I was told I was in a contract and that I have to have Block Q tickets BUT AS A GOOD WILL GESTURE they would REFUND my tickets for the 18th BUT I WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BOOK ANYMORE TICKETS FOR THAT SHOW.I booked standing tickets for christ sake but they wont have it,There even saying Standing had sold out when I booked up on Monday AM which is crap.

I pointed out that as tickets are still on sale A GOOD WILL Gesture would be to simply find be better tickets I was told they could not do that as I was in a contract,Which I then told the chap I was chatting to if they refunded my tickets they were in fact breacking the contract so why cant breack the contract to give me a better seat????????????????

How can when I booked both sets of tickets in a matter of minutes GO FROM BLOCK G 17th to Q 18th when i booked standing is beyond me.

Standing Tickets from touts are already £65 I have been told....

I plant to get have a quite one on the 17th and drive home after the gig and get wasted on 18th and stay in London on the nite and have as much fun possibel in BLOCK Q 80)

I hope nobody else has problems with there tickets.

For Punchdrunk.

Punchdrunk, do you mind me asking... as I'm in the same situation as you... but I haven't been told that I'm not standing yet... how you found out you were in 'block q' rather than being in the place you were booked to be in?

argh, this sounds horrible. i fear the same for me. ordered two standing tickets online....
how come you already know about your tickets? have they already been posted to you?????
tina.

FAO of sunny and Tina

On the sods site site theres a phone number where you can find out where your seats are.

Good luck

> Punchdrunk, do you mind me asking... as I'm in the same situation as
> you... but I haven't been told that I'm not standing yet... how you found
> out you were in 'block q' rather than being in the place you were booked
> to be in?

> argh, this sounds horrible. i fear the same for me. ordered two standing
> tickets online....
> how come you already know about your tickets? have they already been
> posted to you?????
> tina.

if you ordered from gigsandtours.com you can find out your seats online.
go to order tracking and type in your email address and ref no.

Back
Top Bottom