Sendai - Zepp Sendai (Apr. 19, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now? / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Scandinavia / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / I Will See You In Far Off Places // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by an anonymous person and also Luke Action McClure (scan posted by sistasheila).

• モリッシー @ ZEPP SENDAI - review and photos (4 total), Rockin' On. Link posted by sistasheila
  • photo by Birri Colby ‏ @birritee, posted by sistasheila:

sendai.jpg

Last edited:
Thursday April 19th Zepp Sendai, Sendai, Japan.

SET LIST (AS WRITTEN):

1. EVERYDAY IS LIKE SENDAI
2. FIRST GANG DIE
3. YOU HAVE K'd ME
4. HOW SOON IS NO?
5. YOU'RE THE ONE FOR M, FATTY
6. BLACK CLOUD
7. ACTION IS MIDDLE
8. SPEEDWAY
9. LAST NIGHT I
10. I'M THROWING ARMS
11. SCANDINAVIA
12. ONE DAY GOODBYE
13. M IS MURDER
14. OUIJA
15. PEOPLE ARE SAME
16. PLEASE PLEASE LET
17. LEMME KISS
18. I WILL SEE FAR OFF
ENCORE: THERE IS A L

How many Viva Hate songs did he play? And how many bitter & sour comments did he make about it's non-existent album chart position?

Sunday
Gang
Killed
Soon
Fatty
Black cloud
Action
Speedway
Last night
Paris
Scandinavia
Goodbye
Murder
Ouija
People
Please, please
Kiss
Far-off

There is a light

Anyone there manage to capture Last Night I Dreamt??? Only one VH track...

What do the Japanese symbols on the band's chest mean? Boz in drag again...

It was a very good start of the tour.

Video clips started around 18:45

A man announced the class is about to begin
Mighty Joe - Shocking Blue
Whole A Lot Of Shaking Going On - Vince Taylor
Edith Sitwell interview
Bubble Gum - Brigitte Bardot
All Over The World - Françoise Hardy
James Baldwin interview
Like A Tiger - Fabian
Never Turn Back On Mother Earth- The Sparks
I'm Looking For A Kiss - NYD
Lypsinka

The backdrop was a new, possibly a scene of a film (a man was lying on a woman on the sofa), unable to identify both of them.

Morrissey and the band were on stage on 19:00.
Morrissey was in a black cardigan with gold lame and denim, Boz in black sequin dress and others were topless with a Chinise character 男(means man in Japanese) written on their chest with denim.
Morrissey said kon'nichiwa (hello) and started singing Everyday Is Like Sendai (hope someone will post a scan of the setlist because it was written as Everyday Is Like Sendai).
After either Everyday is like Sunday or First of the gang to die, Morrissey was trying to say thank you in Japanese (arigato), but what I heard was obrigado.
I got a hand shake during Black Cloud!
The intro of Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loves Me was different, the audience became quiet which prompted him to say "you don't care, nobody cares" before started singing. It was a surprise and the highlight of the show.

I'll add more later.

Last edited:
Eric Hartman and Celibate,

Why do you always something to whine?
Comentaar always negative, if you no longer can listen to morrissey.
Don't listen to the men anymore.

The people in Sendai have a wonderful evening. :thumb:

Kortom stop met zeiken :mad:

I am so angry with myself that I followed that link.

Shit. Then I went and followed it to see what made you angry now I'm angry with myself too! Lol.

I am so angry with myself that I followed that link.

Don't be angry, it's actually very informative. It says that the backdrop is French actress Dominique Sanda. Somebody called Romina tweeted it, didn't she use to post on here?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom