PJLM New Message

If anyone has ANY interest in financially supporting this effort in resurrecting this site please drop me a line, all donors welcome.

It will have to do with new equipment. I'll keep you posted, but only if, you're really interested.

What a great news to wake up to.
Cheers Moz

Anyone who wants to help out, drop me a line.

Very awesome! So great to read this message. It sounds like the site will be able to be better than ever. Thanks to Stephane and the new people helping him.

This is brilliant news, I thank all those who have made it happen. I just wish I had the time and resources to help out :(

This is great news - well done to those who came forward with offers of help.

I'm happy to contribute to the kitty if one is set up... In fact you can have the £10 I saved from not buying VH2012 (no, I cannot let it lie). It is comments like that that also mean I'd be unsuitable to join the team - "non-partisan, objective".

Good luck to everyone involved.

Dave

Eh. We're closed. We're open again. This flip flopping around bores me. It now seems like the site takedown was nothing more than a way to drum up financial assistance and free labor so Stephane can go have a life now. Wouldn't it be better to donate money to feed starving children than to a Morrissey website?

Pleased to see Stephane was able to grab some help when needed. He certainly deserves it - the site was mammoth.

Eh. We're closed. We're open again. This flip flopping around bores me. It now seems like the site takedown was nothing more than a way to drum up financial assistance and free labor so Stephane can go have a life now. Wouldn't it be better to donate money to feed starving children than to a Morrissey website?

No bollocks to starving children feed em this year they'll need saving from malaria next, or need a well, or a school, thats a hole you'll never fill. Where as PJLM is for life not just for christmas.

What would be better is if those who have no idea what they're talking about would just shut the f*** up.

Yet you've racked up 3,213 posts. Oh, the irony.

The difference between you and me is that not only I know what the f*** I'm talking about, I'm willing to put a lot of work into it.

You, on the other hand, are willing to complain. So why don't you just go complain about something else somewhere else? There's people actually trying to get something done here. Why don't you go complain about how you're not gonna buy a cd or something? Go. Go. Thanks.

The difference between you and me is that not only I know what the f*** I'm talking about, I'm willing to put a lot of work into it.

You, on the other hand, are willing to complain. So why don't you just go complain about something else somewhere else? There's people actually trying to get something done here. Why don't you go complain about how you're not gonna buy a cd or something? Go. Go. Thanks.

Oh yes, OF COURSE you know what you're talking about! How could I doubt the statements of someone who is "friends with Andy Rourke"?! You may put "a lot of work" into your crappy site, but when it comes down to it, is taking pictures of record sleeves and hosting them online really something to be proud of? If that is "work" to you, I really feel bad for you, Flax...because not only have you wasted a good portion of your time and life, you've wasted it on nothing. :(

I can complain about anything I want to, anywhere I want to. I've earned that right and you're just going to have to f***ing deal with it...I know that is a hard concept for your smug little brain to grasp, but you're going to have to because you have no other choice. Just because you own more records than me, have wasted more time and money on Morrissey than me, and continue to waste more time and money on Morrissey than me without question does not make you any more knowledgeable. Thinking so further cements everyone's opinion that you're a pathetic, elitist chode with a homoerotic Christ-fetish. Step outside and smell the roses, Flax...I'm sure they smell much better than where you have your head stuck 99% of the time. Good day, sir.

Update 10:17 - Aww. How cute. Little Flax constantly hitting the update button on this topic. :)
Update 10:18 - Not worth my time. Flax = blocked.

Last edited:
Oh yes, OF COURSE you know what you're talking about! How could I doubt the statements of someone who is "friends with Andy Rourke"?! You may put "a lot of work" into your crappy site, but when it comes down to it, is taking pictures of record sleeves and hosting them online really something to be proud of? If that is "work" to you, I really feel bad for you, Flax...because not only have you wasted a good portion of your time and life, you've wasted it on nothing. :(

I can complain about anything I want to, anywhere I want to. I've earned that right and you're just going to have to f***ing deal with it...I know that is a hard concept for your smug little brain to grasp, but you're going to have to because you have no other choice. Just because you own more records than me, have wasted more time and money on Morrissey than me, and continue to waste more time and money on Morrissey than me without question does not make you any more knowledgeable. Thinking so further cements everyone's opinion that you're a pathetic, elitist chode with a homoerotic Christ-fetish. Step outside and smell the roses, Flax...I'm sure they smell much better than where you have your head stuck 99% of the time. Good day, sir.

I know I shouldn't be stepping in but isn't that a bit severe ? Of course it's better to donate money to starving children than a Morrissey website but I don't know that Stephane or anyone else was putting it in those terms i.e. either/or. People enjoyed and used the site so, hence, why is it so untoward for any of us to contemplate throwing a buck or two his way ?

If the flip-flopping, on/off again details of Stephane's site annoyed you , my guess (and it's only that) is that it annoyed Stephane even more...

Unless you have read a different post than me, I don't recall Stephane asking for financial help or free labour? What I do recall is a lot of people offering to help Stephane any way they can to ensure all his hard work wasn't lost.

Back
Top Bottom