PJLM New Message

Can anyone update the live song history section to reflect new rare additions to recent set lists like My Dearest Love and such?

Can anyone update the live song history section to reflect new rare additions to recent set lists like My Dearest Love and such?

Excuse me, Solo has Tour archive section where has most of the complete set lists since 1997.

Ryan, as a mod, can you give Kewpie an infraction on the grounds of general uselessness?

Excuse me, Solo has Tour archive section where has most of the complete set lists since 1997.

Excuse me, I'm not talking about Solo, I'm talking about Passions Just Like Mine. I like how the site is structured and its minimalistic design, hence why I'm posting about PJLM in a PJLM thread. Is there a problem with that?

Excuse me, I'm not talking about Solo, I'm talking about Passions Just Like Mine. I like how the site is structured and its minimalistic design, hence why I'm posting about PJLM in a PJLM thread. Is there a problem with that?

Not for me, but for Kewpie?!?!?!

Stephane often posted here that it took sometime to update info, especially live history.
He used to search info, listen to bootlegs etc.

You could've talked to him that you'd like to help him.

Stephane often posted here that it took sometime to update info, especially live history.
He used to search info, listen to bootlegs etc.

You could've talked to him that you'd like to help him.

coolest_story_bro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom