PJLM New Message

Asking for money when I'll buy the equipment myself was a mistake, I embarrassed Stephane, my bad. I appologize. What's your contribution? Besides an attitude?

So serious I've been here 4 years, trolled countless people, and racked up almost 5,000 posts. Oh, wait. That's not me. Nevermind. Wonky eye tricks anyone?

It's just like you make a mental note to look over and check someone's post count and join date so that if they call you out on your menstrual remnants all over the forums you can point to it and say, "HAH. Because I haven't been here as long, I can justify my time spent here." Thank GOD I don't feel the need to explain the past four years of my posting. But what happens when you've been here for 4 years and racked up almost 5,000 posts? You seem to take it all to heart and get all angry whenever someone on the internet insults you. Before you take some further time out of your day to do a search of the forums and pull up instances when I've done that - yeah, I know I did. But aren't you supposed to be much wittier than me or something? I can't see how having tantrums on Morrissey-solo is fun anymore.
But, you can do whatever you want, and I KNOW you don't need my permission. You just seem legitimately angry, and I don't really get it.

It takes guts to be gentle and kind...

Does anybody still remember why we love The Smiths and Morrissey so much?
Why those songs literally changed our lives?
Perhaps why we feel compelled to spend so much time on this website?

Does anybody even care anymore?

It's just like you make a mental note to look over and check someone's post count and join date so that if they call you out on your menstrual remnants all over the forums you can point to it and say, "HAH. Because I haven't been here as long, I can justify my time spent here." Thank GOD I don't feel the need to explain the past four years of my posting. But what happens when you've been here for 4 years and racked up almost 5,000 posts? You seem to take it all to heart and get all angry whenever someone on the internet insults you. Before you take some further time out of your day to do a search of the forums and pull up instances when I've done that - yeah, I know I did. But aren't you supposed to be much wittier than me or something? I can't see how having tantrums on Morrissey-solo is fun anymore.
But, you can do whatever you want, and I KNOW you don't need my permission. You just seem legitimately angry, and I don't really get it.

I love how your go-to response for when someone calls you out for consistent dickery is "internetz is sirus biznizzle" and "you're angry" like it means nothing to you. Yet, you can be found harassing Kewpie almost every chance you get. Can be still be found harassing a "12 year old autistic girl." Talk about anger issues. I don't HAVE to pull up any instances of anything. You know how much of a knob you are as much as I know it.

Well, we're trying to DO something. Let's see how it pans out...

I love how your go-to response for when someone calls you out for consistent dickery is "internetz is sirus biznizzle" and "you're angry" like it means nothing to you. Yet, you can be found harassing Kewpie almost every chance you get. Can be still be found harassing a "12 year old autistic girl." Talk about anger issues. I don't HAVE to pull up any instances of anything. You know how much of a knob you are as much as I know it.

Here, I just looked at your posting history, and I discovered something amazing. You very rarely post anything supportive or positive, and very often post something unsupportive and negative. Maybe that's your schtick, I don't know. But what I do know is that there are people here trying to do something supportive and positive for fans, and all you can do is f***ing whine, whine, whine. It must be great waking up, thinking 'who can I slag off today', then coming to a website to post another karmically-challenged bunch of text. Here's a challenge for you - Mikael and Flax are trying to HELP - why not support them?

P.

If all it takes is a small whip round to buy a big scanner for Mikael to share his massive collection then count me in :thumb: I'm fortunate that I have been able to share one or two pieces by using the large scanners at work, but if this isn't available or practical for Mikael then I'm happy to contribute to the kitty.

Sites like Passions Just Like Mine and Vulgar Picture are essential sites for Smiths and Morrissey collectors and passing fans, as well as journalists, authors and even record labels - Rhino have asked for several things from Flax that would otherwise be lost. Morrissey Solo has been the place to come for Morrissey news for as long as I remember (I think I started coming here around 2004/5 and registered in 2006).

The people behind these sites deserve both our thanks, our contributions and our support.

Dave

Passions Just Like Mine and Vulgar Picture are priceless: EVERYTHING , BUT REALLY EVERYTHING IS THERE!!! Endless gratitude to both Stephane and Flax.
Cheers Moz

What a relief! PJLM has meant so much; the collectors appendices is a great resource. Sincere thanks to all for making this happen.

...and IR, agree, some of us do really need to think about why we loved the Smiths and Morrissey so much.

Damn. The trolls from the general forum have found the collectors corner.

Good news about PJLM.

What can we do to help out? Mikael? I have no problem with Paypal-ing $20. PJLM as already noted by many, was an awesome resource.

Back
Top Bottom